Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Night Two: GAME OVER, BITCHES (57/71 Alive)
SUDDENLY, STIQQERY SEIZES UP AND COLLAPSES TO THE FLOOR, SOUL WHOOSHING INTO THE BEYOND.

Looks like some zombies can't read the fine print in their resurrection clauses.

Stiqqery was a ZOMBIE SHANKER. He had one charge of ZOMBIE STRENGTH that would have protected him from a single shank.

With 47 bitches alive it takes 24 votes to groupshank a bitch.
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Three: Riptime Bechop Jazz (48/71 Alive)
Shankvote: Granolaman

WHAT HAPPENED TO SHANKING ME HUH

YA PANSY
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Good morning my fellow shankers. Feels like I've been asleep for a week!
SHANK: The quartet's pianist and take his place.

That's all I really want.
formerly known as Nocturne
y'all can call me Mal
twitter: @antisequitur
OW FUCK JESUS CHRIST GARURU YOU PUT SIX FUCKING HOLES THROUGH MY CHEST WOULD IT KILL YOU TO FINISH THE JOB oh wait I guess it kinda did
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Three: Riptime Bechop Jazz (47/71 Alive)
Seein' as we jus' lost som'n our more active participants, an' lackin' better'n 'gestions, I'n aim'n clear out thems what in't done doin' much 'til such'n time's they'n 'cide'n start. Vote: Mikeee.

Nu'n pers'nal, kid. It'n get 'fusin' an' y'might'n think y'haven't much'n say, b'I think you'n do better'n naught since day one. Jus' so's we know y'around, y'know?

Likewise callin' out Prime Intellect, who'n only 'scape'n wrath f'now what f'havin' voted with'n his one post. Eye'n you noneth'less.
Vote: Crowstone

I know what you did last night.
Wait, what who did who?
Palamedes, honey, I have no reason to shank you! ...or whatever else might have happened in the night. I only shank whoever is in spot 12.

shankvote: Granolaman
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
The better question is what to do with the 3 zombies?
(07-27-2014, 11:31 PM)anacreon Wrote: »The better question is what to do with the 3 zombies?

The same thing we do with everyone else - shank them.

Shank: The man of Granola[/b]
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
I cannot really argue with that. Zombies are merely the obstacle to the inevitable Whalevolution. Shank: Stiqqery.
Shank: Legenenedyar Q

for being a zomb
The world spins backwards everyday

Shank: Granolaman
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Oh frickle frackle, Stiqq has unzombied. Shank Chocolate Pi because rhubarb is tastier.
I have no idea who I want to shank, all I know is I heard whale noises this morning.

I believe this means our fated duel is nearly at hand.
But are they really zombies? Can one of the zombies bite me? I need to test this hypothesis.
I can't believe that somebody would try to murder one of our beloved dayshankers. How vile.

Shank Chocolate Pi for brazenly defiling the honor of the dayshanks by coming back to life, and also I guess for being a gross perversion of nature or whatever.
You lie.

Alas I am more alright with murdering zombies Vote: CPI
Hey y'all. Thanks for listnin' to me toot my horn. I appreciate the gesture. A good day to murder some zombies, yeah?

Vote Chocolatepi
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the colour of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently-some would say, more correctly. I'm a person. Bret's a person. You're a person. That person over there is a person. And each person deserves to be treated like a person." - Jemaine Clement
reo speedchuck
i loudly announce that, no thank you barkeep, i will not be drinking your poison tonight. i don't drink... anything i didn't make myself!

i immediately begin chugging my distilled urine from a clear bottle and assuring everyone around me that it's perfectly sanitary.
The Native Servant dons his waiter costume and begins to serve drinks and appetizers to any who want them. "These zombies are quite troubling. Last time someone on the island played with necromancy we tossed him into the volcano. He remarks nonchalantly. "It took us weeks to clear up the creatures. We should wipe their filth from this place before they become more than a nuisance"

Shank: ChocolatePi
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Bartend: Anyone who will accept a drink from me.
Seriously, I make great mixed drinks, trust me on this. My whiskey sours are killer.

(07-27-2014, 11:09 PM)Crowstone Wrote: »Palamedes, honey, I have no reason to shank you! ...or whatever else might have happened in the night. I only shank whoever is in spot 12.

shankvote: Granolaman

Hey! I'm only five slots away from being number 12! Besides, Palamedes says you did something last night and I want to know more. Shank: Crowstone
Is observing my own pattern of behavior of observing my own patterns of behavior a mental fractal or just navel gazing? Please advise.
EBWOP: Hey Truegreen, considering you already volunteered, could you see to it that you serve up the drink orders I mix up for our patrons please? Cheers! *clink* *clink*
Is observing my own pattern of behavior of observing my own patterns of behavior a mental fractal or just navel gazing? Please advise.