One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽

One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽
RE: One Night Werewolf - Round Five - Day υ
Well, there's one way to find out!

Vote: Garuru
Aw shucks, you couldn't even let me get one shenanigan off could you
Granola, if it's any consolation, I swapped you with Faffy.
So you'd have felt a right fool when everyone voted for you and then you weren't even tanner after all.

Garuru, you're looking mighty suspicious right now. Anything to say for yourself?
no but I swapped granola and fogel

not really
I'm just hunter
Guys, just gonna say, I was seer and nola was actually a wolf, do you think anyone is falling for it... Okay fine I wasn't seer
SpoilerShow
vote: dayend
Because it doesn't look like I am winning anyway
SpoilerShow
Everybody is suspicious! Aaaaaahhhh!

But do continue to claim, please.

(06-03-2014, 08:57 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »Garuru, you're looking mighty suspicious right now. Anything to say for yourself?

How so????
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
I'd assume it's because you're being shady and uninformative.

Maybe a werewolf trying to look like a minion? Who knows (I sure don't).
yo garuru why don't you claim instead of waiting to see the unclaimed roles
I claim that I am now likely the tanner, so I no longer care what happens to any of you and I will just stick around being a jerk until you shoot me! By the way I was originally the insomniac and I am now a wolf so you should probably lynch me
Vote: Spandex Faffy
Continue voting: Day End
SpoilerShow
(06-03-2014, 01:30 PM)icanhasdonut Wrote: »yo garuru why don't you claim instead of waiting to see the unclaimed roles

nah.
Well actually I was the doppelganger and became a third mason (what happens if there are 3 masons because of doppel, does the doppel see the masons but the masons don't see the doppel, do all 3 see each other, or does the doppel just not have a power then, also when does doppel insomniac happen, if it is as soon as he steals it then it is a bit useless so does he also look at nights end, if so then why doesn't doppelrobber work at the same time as the real robber. I still don't fully understand the doppel role)
SpoilerShow
Wait, what if fogel is actually a minion and Nola was his wolf, that makes me a wolf, you guys should lynch me, I am probably the wolf :D
SpoilerShow
I know that because my starting role was actually the tanner, shhh don't tell anyone, nola was a wolf and I was the tanner, so you should lynch me
SpoilerShow
you know it really helps to actually think about your lies before you hit "post"
If the Doppelganger copies a role with an action, that action happens first. It does not affect what role anyone else sees themselves as, though, so if they rob the Seer, the original Seer will still do a check. However, a Seer check will be affected by whatever the Doppelganger did.

Apparently if the Doppelganger copies a wolf or mason, they're counted as a wolf/mason when the respective roles are informed, but not if they get wolf/mason through another role (drunk or robber).

Anyways, I see this has already gotten confusing. Good job, everyone!
and that is why i don't bother claiming
Fogel is just going to stick to his seer claim just because he doesn't want you to lynch me by coming out as a minion, he wants me to look like the tanner, me being almost definitely a wolf at this point. You guys should just lynch me already.
SpoilerShow
@Fogel my lovely *cough*minion*cough* seer friend, what are the rulings on doppel!insomniac?
SpoilerShow
if fogel wanted you to look like a tanner why would he claim nola was the tanner
(06-03-2014, 08:27 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »Aw shucks, you couldn't even let me get one shenanigan off could you

I'm more curious about the meaning of this, honestly. Apparently, me declaring Fogel to be LIES (an action that was actually unbased) dismantled his entire "shenanigans"? right.
(06-03-2014, 02:06 PM)Garuru Wrote: »
(06-03-2014, 08:27 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »Aw shucks, you couldn't even let me get one shenanigan off could you

I'm more curious about the meaning of this, honestly. Apparently, me declaring Fogel to be LIES (an action that was actually unbased) dismantled his entire "shenanigans"? right.

i think he was referring to fogel outing him as a tanner. (still, may be a smokescreen.)
I'm pretty sure he's just mad that I outed him as Tanner.
(06-03-2014, 02:05 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »if fogel wanted you to look like a tanner why would he claim nola was the tanner

He was a minion wanting the card to look like a tanner, he doesn't mind who has it, he is still working for it as long as it is a wolf, right, he started off wanting wolf!nola to look like a tanner but me and nola having been switched by SeaWyrm means Fogel now wants me to look like a tanner rather than Nola, his alegience is to the werewolf card, not the werewolf player.
SpoilerShow
So you should shoot me, I am a werewolf, probably
SpoilerShow