One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽

One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽
RE: One Night Werewolf - Round Three - Day π
As a courtesy, I'm also gonna leave off a couple games. I may have overdone it a little, so I think it's best if I lay low and let everyone else catch up to the wine parties.
Granola for Basically The Worst 2014
vote dayend
I think in the next game we should just abolish claiming and instead lynch based on MANstincts.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Main problem is the sc0ms are too trustin of the town's truth telling capabilities.
This is the first time I've looked at the game since this morning and I have no idea what's going on.

For one thing, how the heck are Pala and I still masons?
I have no idea what's going on here either.
But I'm still voting Granola.
Okay so Schazer, Garuru, and Seawyrm are all confirmed scum, as well as either Slorange or Granola. (Probably Slorange.)

I still really don't like how the scum members are ones telling us who to lynch here though. Whatever, Schazer's still probably the best lynch right now.
I think Granola's played someone here, but at this point I have no idea who.

Probably everyone. New theory, Granola's tanner and he's trying to confuse us all until we lynch him.
...unvote?
But now I've got nothing.
What is this all I don't even

Hold me Fogel I'm scared.
Okay, since Coldblooded kindly laid out the claims, here's what we have in dispute.

Schazer claims to have been wolf with no co-wolf, under assumption of switching.
Slorange claims Seer who saw both Troublemaker and Wolf unused.
SeaWyrm claims to have Doppeled Slorange and checked Schazer as minion.
Garuru claims to have been minion, with Schazer and SeaWyrm as wolves.
Granola claims to have been Troublemaker who didn't switch (although who even knows at this point).

Granola theorizes that Slorange is an antitown Doppelganger and Garuru's claims are the true ones.

If Garuru's telling the truth, we want to lynch Schazer or SeaWyrm. Let's entertain the idea that he isn't.

Well, hell if I know, so let's make this simpler and assume that Slorange and SeaWyrm are telling the truth. Schazer's minion, SeaWyrm's town doppelganger, Slorange is Seer.

Then what the hell is Garuru and why would he, thinking he was Seer, claim minion?

Okay, wait, wait. A single wolf can see an unused card. So what if Garuru was wolf and saw an unused Troublemaker card, Schazer was minion, Slorange and SeaWyrm were telling the truth? Then Garuru would realize that Granola couldn't have switched and would bluff... or he could see from Granola's claim countering Slorange's that either Slorange was lying and antitown or Granola was lying and hadn't switched them.

In this scenario, Granola's either tanner or drunk (and could now be a wolf for all we know) and we lynch Garuru.

The other option is that Granola's telling the truth in which case we lynch Schazer?

But if we go with the wrong scenario we end up lynching a minion and losing and arrgh I don't even have any clue.
Makes as much sense as anything I've got.
Vote: Garuru
So I guess the question now is whether Garuru was legitimately fooled by Granola's claim, or only pretended to be in order to push a Schazer lynch through.

Slorange, Seawyrm, and Granolaman: Why should we trust you over the other guys?
Hum, well.
Slorange says there's no troublemaker. Granola admits to not actually having made any trouble in the enactment-of-roles sense, although he's certainly made some kind of trouble. So that checks out or something? If you actually believe Granola. About anything. Ever.

I don't know, that's not much. It's kind of his word against ours, isn't it?
I could point out that his word hasn't been very reliable so far. But I don't think ad hominem attacks are really worth a lot. Besides, it's to my best advantage if we decide this based on the facts. (Such as they are.) Shouldn't need to resort to that kind of argument, I hope.

I'll add that it sure looked like Garuru "fell" for Granola's trap after Granola already sort of admitted it was a trap. Seems dodgy to me.
I mean, not dodgier than contradicting everything I know to be true in this game, but y'know.

Also, FWIW, nobody's counterclaimed doppel OR seer. Whereas there's a sort-of counterclaim for troublemaker, albeit from Slorange, who's under suspicion.

Slorange? Anything to add?
We're all going to wine ourselves into an early grave, aren't we?
(From my perspective (The Troublemaker)) Schazer fell for the trap, outed Seawyrm, afterwards, Schazer, Seawyrm and Slorange attempted damage control. Slorange claimed to Seer an unused Troublemaker card which I know is false. I halfass a second trap to get Slorange to renege his claim (and also maybe get Garuru to true claim since DoppleRobberWolves are terrible things). Slorange dodges either from being offline or from knowing that Garuru is still antitown. Garuru, on the other hand, does not know Slorange is antitown and spills the beans.

Additionally, my playstyle here doesn't make any sense if I were a Drunk, Tanner, or Minion, some sense if I were a Seer (and that still makes Slorange and Seawyrm's claims false). If I were a Wolf, then Schazer and Garuru would both have to be my Minions, and I'd've had to guess their identities almost before they posted. And Seawyrm's claim would still be false in that scenario since one of Schazer/Garuru would've had to be the Dopple (and we'd be missing a Tanner in that scenario).
FWIW Slorange is lying since I am in fact the Troublemaker. We have two wolves and a minion outed so I cc both Dopple and Seer. Seer is unused, Slorange is Dopple.
@Seaeyrm: Yes, but the seer and doppelganger claims were also just about dead last in the claim order, so it's not unreasonable to think that they don't exist in this game either.

Anyway, as tempting as it is to go for the "It's all a massive conspiracy" answer, Granola as town honestly just makes more sense I think.
Look you dudes are seriously overthinking this can you just lynch me already???
I'm confused enough by what you've been doing that I can't rule you out as tanner.

It's also possible that you're a drunk who was trying to figure out if he's a wolf and didn't until Slorange revealed his Seer results.

Also, your "I'm a wolf" scenario doesn't rule out a tanner at all, unless I'm missing something? Also also you could be a minion, Schazer was the only wolf, SeaWyrm's lying about who he doppeled or is a tanner, Garuru was a drunk who learned from Slorange's claim that he was the second wolf, arrgh this gets more confusing, Granola's version of events makes the most sense and it's still confusing as heck.
I have one last really terrible, really mean stupid no fun gambit I can use to prove Slorange and/or Seawyrm are lying if you honestly need it, but it's stupid and mean and no fun and I'd really rather not.
I take that back. I won't use it and will in fact ruin it after the game to prevent its use in future rounds.
I'm inclined to believe Garuru because I don't think "this isn't fun anymore and I'm not playing next round" is the type of thing you pull out as a headfake.
...is it that you've actually been Seer this whole time?
Can do Schaz.

Lynch Schazer
Vote Dayend