Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 7: And Then There Were Ten
The only things I can tell you about the setup are either things relating to dead roles (or otherwise modconfirmed roles) or things that have been listed in the setup guarantees in the first post.

For your convenience, here's that list again.

Setup guarantees:
SpoilerShow

(Mod reminder: Granola recruited before role PMs were even sent out, so that wasn't technically an alignment change. Also, other roles were changed for balance purposes based on what role was recruited.)
Does "sanity" fall under mild mod bastardry?
I don't know giving out a ton of killer powers based on flavour still seems off but eh.

I think the only sanity that usually falls under mod bastardry is insane. Wouldn't put naive outside of the realm of possibilities.
What are sanity?
Sanity is when a cop secretly has altered results. Like, a naive cop would see every result as innocent, regardless of actual alignment, while an insane cop would see them as switched alignments. They're normally considered bastard mod, but not necessarily so.

I don't think donut is naïve. More likely, one of our non-cop "townclears" are actually scum.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
wait gnauga is a not-nasty? ok ummmm i don't know who to vote for then let me think on it.
Unvote Gnaugnu.
dalm you are on the chopping block!!
is there any pertinent info you have/reason 2 not lynch
Well I'm a cute caramel who can write scifi things I guess.
I keep forgetting to, though.
I think most of these scumreads are coming from earlier when people thought i was scum and i didn't say anything cos i thought it was kind of funny.
I'm not really sure who to vote for tbh. Possibly pala maybe??? Everyone else seems pretty much clear to me anyway.
(05-24-2014, 11:00 AM)icanhasdonut Wrote: »schazer pls I've made sure I'm not naïve
@seedy
pala's still up in the air, he's just slightly towny. schazer got checked by flavorcop, so if we find a scum flavorcop schazer's town

yes I know /why/ we aren't putting them on the table today
what I'm saying is what happens tomorrow when they're the only ones left alive who haven't been cleared
I mean I guess the obvious answer is "we lynch one of them" but everyone's seemed pretty loathe to so far, so I was wondering if it'll Change the Plans or if that won't happen unless schazer and pala die and the game still isn't over
hold on i am writing up a thing sorry gimme a bit
I guess what I'm getting at here is that everyone is operating under an idea I know to be false and so all of the plans and ideas just feel very...Yeah, But What If
like we could get a headstart on hashing that out instead of waiting until tomorrow
Vote: Slorange
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Uh, Gnauga

I think you missed
pffffft
unvote
can't kill em twice
[Image: xwldX.gif]
hbhbhhhh
i still dislike that claim because my flavor is scifi and i'm paranoid about scum flavorcop
I still think we need to lynch Dalm today and Seedy tomorrow so this is more a quibble than a flavour-defence of Dalm, but I'll just attest that there are flavour redundancies in this game.

I guess mine makes sense though, as opposed to two sci-fi authors. Make of that what you will.
Here's Some Votals, Keep Talking

Dalm - 4 (icanhasdonut, Akumu, Schazer, Palamedes)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. There is no more soft lynch. Deadline is Wednesday, May 28th at 11:59 PM Mountain time.
yeah ok. vote: Dalm.
vote: the dalmationer
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
H-h-h-hammer!
aw ok sorry :(
All right, I apologize but I'm just not up for doing a flavorful day end right now. I'll put it together in the morning.
RE: Murder By The Book - Night 7: I, Writer
Final Votals

Dalmationer - 6 (icanhasdonut, Akumu, Schazer, Palamedes, Sotek, Garuru)

Once again, there is a swift consensus. Dalmationer is selected and marched to the noose.

She simply accepts her fate quietly. It's over swiftly.

Dalmationer was Nell M. Frank, science fiction author. Each night she could write about a piece of technology. This generally had no effect, but could earn prizes from the mods.

She was a caramel townie.

There is a moment of awkward silence as everyone realizes that another innocent has died. But there is no further time to discuss it; night has fallen, and there is work to be done.

Sorry for the delay, everyone. It's night now, have fun.
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 8: The Seven Habits of Highly Dead People
Day breaks once more, and with it, another headcount.

Once again, someone has gone missing. A quick search reveals the body of Garuru.

Garuru was Danielle Steel, who had evidently opted to expand her writing repertoire into self-help books. She was convinced of the power of positive thinking, and had written extensively about it.

Her belief in it was so strong that she would be able to survive a deadly attack just with a firm belief that she could get through it - although this was unlikely to happen more than once, positive thinking isn't that potent.

Garuru was town bulletproof.

The mood of the group shifts uncomfortably. There is a sense that decisions must be made carefully. It feels as though the tide could turn drastically today.

It is not, strictly speaking, MYLO or LYLO. However, a mislynch at this time would be especially unfortunate.

Livelist:
-Schazer
-Sotek
-icanhasdonut
-Akumu
-Palamedes
-Nova
-Seedy II
-Gnauga

With eight alive, it takes five to lynch. There is no more soft lynch.
Deadline is Tuesday, June 3rd at 11:59 Mountain time.