SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 3 - Double Cacti Homicide 14/21
No, I cain't say that it do. If fact, if it help ya, then y don't appear next ta itself at all. Though yer originel qwestshun wa'n't helpful; all it do was say I don't have an SCP wit' a digital root o' one wit' a one in it. Or 335 or 515.
Aw shoot. In dat case I got no clue what 'appen'd last night den either, 'cuz I dunno for shore who got a mighty speshul thang...

I be keepin' my word by say'n dat Pardner Sparky, R.I.P, be sumthang o' a puddle... 'n if it ain't clear why den ya be lackin' in da reedin' com-pre-hen-shun depar'munt...
(07-12-2013, 08:49 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »your post was suspect because you went on about the night's results for a good three or four paragraphs, including the perennially scummy 'oh NO an INFO ROLE died whatever will the town do????' and 'oh man one scum down good job guys!'

as kieros pointed out your Felix vote wasn't amazing either, rounding out said post

Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that acknowledging events that happened in the night was scummy. I'll make it a point not to be pleased or disappointed ever in the future.

I will grant that, in retrospect, it's mostly empty talk. I just don't think empty talk is inherently scummy - it can be if that's all someone does for several days, of course. But since I don't think empty talk is inherently scummy, I have no particular reason to try to avoid it, regardless of which side I'm on.

Likewise, the Felix vote was really all I had at that point? "Everything that made me suspect him yesterday, plus the hammer thing, plus Sruix deflecting off him". I did stay on it all day, that was mostly because I was falling into full-on indifference right there. I mean, I barely cared about being voted until I realized just how little people were actually saying about why.

Pala, I am not going after you for role shenanigans but for not giving reasons. I probably would just be neutral on your piester confidence if you hadn't jumped on me without explanation as well.

"I see what you're getting at" is not a reason. Neither is a quote without any further explanation. Hell, "gut feeling" is more of a reason than either of those.

You are sticking your neck out ever-so-slightly further on piester now, though. I'm still not completely happy with your overall vagueness on both me and piester, but it's enough to suit me for the moment.

Unvote.

Mirdini's also given actual reasons now; I don't think they'd sway me if I was talking about someone else, but I can see why he's voting the way he is and I can deal with that.

So, who's left and actually saying things.

Myw, from what I can see, plays mostly the same way I tend to. Pretty noncommittal in general, but on the basis that it's hard to be really sure of any information. I'm not clearing him just because his playstyle meshes closely with mine, but it does mean I'm not going to indict him for the ways that it does. Neutral right now.

bigro is on the list of people who are suspicious of me without actual reasoning. Would like to hear what he has to say, even if it's just "gut feeling".

piester, really all I have is Pala's word to go on still? At the least I'd like a response from him on Pala's accusations - I mean, yes, he's going to claim vig if he's cactus killer or scum, but he could at least tell us who he targeted.

SupahKiven has done absolutely nothing but blatantly hop on the piester wagon. That's a thing.

I mentioned this before, but I'm more or less okay with Kieros right now; he was the first one to mention specifics in voting for me.

I think that covers everyone who's actually talked since this day got relatively active? Well, other than Walrus, but he's almost definitely hard-to-kill scum. At best he might be a hard-to-kill third-party.

Vote: SupahKiven

That's just blatant bandwagoning - it's entirely he hopes that the slow pace of the game will let it go through. I'd like at least one marginally substantial post from him.

bigro is second, but right now all I want from him is an explanation of why he finds me suspicious.
...y'know, if y'all wanna lynch Pardner Fogels pure-ly fer tawkin' too damn much, den I guess Pardner Pie-Sky cun wait 'til ta-marrow...
Alright let's get another votals in here, all official-like.
Purple Walrus: 2 (piester, bigro)
piester: 3 (Palamedes, myw, SupahKiven)
Dragon Fogel: 1 (Mirdini)
SupahKiven: 1 (Dragon Fogel)

With 14 alive, it's 8 to lynch, and 5 to Soft-Lynch.
Deadline is probably Friday, 8:00 PM PST.
Currently nobody is slated to die and come on that's no fun
I don't really see what's wrong with Fogel. Other than words up the wazoo, he doesn't seem too bad. I would like to lynch Purple Walrus but uh... that didn't turn out too well yesterday. As for piester, looking over his posts, It just kind of reinforces my want to lynch him.

I also plead guilty to blatant bandwagoning, because that's what it was at the time.
Cyber, I'm pretty sure Kieros is voting for me too.

SupahKiven, how exactly does looking over piester's posts reinforce your vote? Other people have said that he hasn't really said much of anything. Do you find that odd in and of itself, or is it something else?

Keeping my vote where it is, I'll be around for enough of the next two-ish hours that I can swap it to get a soft lynch to exist if needed.
Yeah, I did, but I'll do it again, more obvious so that he can see it.

Vote: Fogel

Think that's blatant enough that he can see it?
Fogel, the main thing that really irks me is that he (bigro too) voted Purple Walrus at the beginning of the day when we couldn't do it yesterday. It feels off to me, it really does.
Unvote

Okay, that's a reason. I can certainly see scum trying to push a "just in case" Walrus lynch, though I'd want more than that to go on. Still, it's enough for me to go to my next suspect.

Vote: bigro

Why am I suspicious in your eyes?

I realize I may not get a response, but again, I'll be keeping an eye on the thread in the little time left before day ends. Might as well try.
Twenty minutes to go, and nobody's said a thing in a while.

Unvote
Vote: Piester because this is all I can do right now to give us any chance of a lynch.

I'm still not thrilled with how little Pala is actually saying about why he's voting people, but this lynch will tell us something, at the very least. If Piester turns up town, I'm not letting up on Pala. Heck, if Piester turns up third-party I'll still be wary, though less so. On the other hand, if Piester's scum, Pala's probably town.

I'll keep watching for a last-minute surge of activity that may allow me to change my vote.
Not getting anything else, eh?
Fine, piester gets the vote.
Alright let's get another votals in here, all official-like.
Purple Walrus: 2 (piester, bigro)
piester: 5 (Palamedes, myw, SupahKiven, Dragon Fogel, Kieros)
Dragon Fogel: 1 (Mirdini)

With 14 alive, it's 8 to lynch, and 5 to Soft-Lynch.
Deadline is probably Friday, 8:00 PM PST.

Day end! I'll tell you aaaaall about piester in a bit.
whoop sorry about taking ages

At the last minute, somebody tipped the scales just enough that the D-Classes thought it was okay to proceed with a lynch, after a day that very nearly didn't include one at all.

Piester was then beaten to death with broken down Foundation electronics.

D-222116 was The Piester, a jovial fellow who made all varieties of pies and was beloved by all! Except he might have been a bit too into Sweeney Todd, what with those human ingredients he was discovered to have been using.

[Image: dJG78ab.png]

He had SCP-1478, An Inconveniently Stereotypical Cactus! Every night, he could target somebody to forcefully stump them, basically. Unless they were able to successfully follow the cactus' demands, they would become a cactus, talk in a southern accent, but otherwise be out of the game.

Oh yeah, and he was in fact working with the Town in mind.

Night'll end as per usual on Monday, 8:00 PM PST
Deadline passed, piester is soft-hammered

E: Dini does not click over to new pages The Post
Yo day is supposed to end in like 5 and a half hours but I'm still waiting on like, six or seven actions. Get that stuff in I've had a good flow going on here, day and night have always been ending at the same day it's great. If I have to actually extend the night I will be disappointed in anybody who didn't send in an action
Three more deaths wooooooooo let's get right to business.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for! In his room, horribly mangled with body parts scattered everywhere...

D-22107 was Purple Walrus, wannabe villain. He had a few walruses stolen from the ███████████ Zoo, got a bunch of purple paint, and somehow gained control of SCP-████. It was confiscated from him, and due to the crimes against humanity committed with it, he was admitted to D-Class.

....his room is empty. There is no SCP. Why is there no SCP? So... if he had one, it's a mystery what it was. All you can figure out is that he was a member of the Mafia.

Next up, right next to an operating table you find Whoosh! Er eyes have been extended, and it appears that they'd be capable of movement outside the ocular cavity, and the top of her skull has been removed, with a large circuitboard embedded in her brain, and a glass dome covering all but the circuitboard. Still dead though.

D-22118 was Whoosh! Well, that's what the surviving pedestrians called her. She had a need, a need for speed! She had a truly impressive hit and run count and honestly she was all up for her D-Class assignment. Whatever was to be thrown at her, surely she could outpace it.

[Image: davinci1.jpg]

Whoosh! had access to SCP-212, The Improver. A high precision surgical machine that could improve any living being, with only a 47% death rate! In fact, it would grab anybody that got close enough, except Whoosh! for some reason. Anybody that visited her at night would either die, or recieve an upgrade. Whoosh was able to hop onto the operating table herself, but only if she really wanted to.

Whoosh was a member of the town.

And finally, we see a victim of multiple knife wounds.

D-22117 was Palamedes, honestly just an ordinary guy. He had a friend who worked here. That Foundation worker thought it'd be super funny if Pala got signed up for a low danger D-Class assignment (rare, but they exist.) But he fucked up and both of them got jammed into real-ass D-Class. Man, what a terrible friend.

[Image: 19768_wE.JPG]

Palamedes had access to SCP-172, The Gearman. On the table near the Gearman are a bunch of modules that fit into the chest of the Gearman, each with numbers corresponding to a different person here. It seems that when used, it could copy the ability of somebody else's SCP, but they apparently broke after being used once, or if the corresponding D-Class died. So, y'know, role copier.

Pala had no alignment, and would have simply been happy if the person who got him into this mess in the first place died before him. As far as you know, that didn't happen, and he lost at his goal.

Hey, that's all three types of alignments! Neato!

WELL

You all spy a Coffee Machine in the corner of the main room. It's got a keyboard on it. The screen on it says "SELECTION LIMITED, ASK MANAGER FOR DETAILS" and underneath that "CHARITY MODE - ONE FREE DRINK FOR ALL"

so have fun with that.

With 10 Alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 4 to soft-lynch.
Deadline is the usual 8:00 PM PST on Friday with like half a day of me procrastinating actually writing stuff up for it.
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 3 - Full House! 10/21
Y'all gosh-darned gully-bull, y'know?

...um, yeah, 'avin' said dat, wud y'all believe me if I said I ain't gotta clue 'ow Pardner 'doben'awse, R.I.P., bit'tha dust? 'I mean, I guess I cun 'azz'rd a guess as ta what ta heck 'appen'd to 'is ess-sea-pea, but it don't stack up too nicely...

Imma shore it ain't worth scrashin' me 'ead over fer ta momen', though. Right now, I wanna
aisk ta manna-jerk bait tis "limited selecshun" he be pro-fer-in', 'n wedder'o'nawt he dis-criminal-eights 'gainst cacti...
Bigro, you deserve those snacks. We should totally toast to your win.

Order a cup of 'red wine' from the coffee machine.
Oh, 'n fer ta re-kerd, Mister Cyber, today be ta fourth day, not ta turd. Jess 'cause Imma cactus don't mean I canna cant...
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 4 - Full House! 10/21
So can we lynch Fogel yet?

Vote: Dragon Fogel

points from yesterday stand, fact that piester was town voting a mafia member stands
(07-16-2013, 01:56 PM)bigro Wrote: »Oh and fogel, I did have reasons for thinking you were suss, I even said them once upon an earlier page if you'd bother to look. But since Piester was the cactus. Welp. All my logic out the door ya'll don't wanna hear my shit no more. (Mostly because I'm at a loss now.)

yes but he was a town cactus
I just realized I'm lynching Fogel in two games simultaneously, dang

them's the breaks I suppose.
I mean I don't want to break out the quotes and LEGIT REASONING FOR LYNCHES in this game but if people are just going to sit there and not do anything and then bandwagon on some random person to end the day I'm not liable for my actions

just from yesterday Fogel

(07-12-2013, 10:51 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »I think that covers everyone who's actually talked since this day got relatively active? Well, other than Walrus, but he's almost definitely hard-to-kill scum. At best he might be a hard-to-kill third-party.

Vote: SupahKiven

That's just blatant bandwagoning - it's entirely he hopes that the slow pace of the game will let it go through. I'd like at least one marginally substantial post from him.

votes to lynch a guy for bandwagoning (on the bandwagon he later joins)

(07-13-2013, 02:39 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Twenty minutes to go, and nobody's said a thing in a while.

Unvote
Vote: Piester because this is all I can do right now to give us any chance of a lynch.

I'm still not thrilled with how little Pala is actually saying about why he's voting people, but this lynch will tell us something, at the very least. If Piester turns up town, I'm not letting up on Pala. Heck, if Piester turns up third-party I'll still be wary, though less so. On the other hand, if Piester's scum, Pala's probably town.

I'll keep watching for a last-minute surge of activity that may allow me to change my vote.

and then goes 'if this guy flips town, THIS GUY IS SUSPICIOUS' with no reasoning other than 'Palamedes voted this guy with little to no reasoning'

which I'm really suspicious of because it seems a heck of a lot like scum playing lynch dominos

not to mention the bonus tacked-on sentence of 'I'm only voting because otherwise we'd have no lynch and I'd totally change my vote if I could'

and his wonderfully scummy position on the end of the Red lynch

Red709: 7 (Schazer, soundlyParanoid, AgentBlue, Palamedes, Sruixan, Dragon Fogel, FelixSparks)
yes Palamedes is also in a terrible spot on that lynch but Palamedes led the piester lynch yesterday whereas Fogel waffled around for most of the day before hopping on it 'just to make a lynch happen'

though I would like a claim from Pala/an explanation as to what made him think piester was scum as opposed to an annoying vig

also fogel you won that handy TV has it come in handy please share because I'm pretty sure we're a day off mylo, max