SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 2 - Spikes All Around! 17/21
That is SUCH a cool present!
(07-03-2013, 02:14 AM)cyber95 Wrote: »Fogel plugs in the TV.

Displayed on it is what seems to be a camera feed of directly outside Fogel's room. Why, with this, Fogel could probably know who visits him at night.

p.s. visit me at night and you too could be a LUCKY WINNER of FABULOUS PRIZES
p.p.s. VOTE WALRUS (or anyone you think is scum really) already people daaaaang
What about the good people who cannot visit you Mirdini? Do you have anything to offer them?
(07-03-2013, 05:54 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »What about the good people who cannot visit you Mirdini? Do you have anything to offer them?

YOU GET NOTHING
GOOD DAY SIR
;-;

Break my heart why don't you.
I be presumin' that there brand spankin' new TV o yours Pardner Fogels be curt-easy a visit ta good ol' Pardner Dini? Given ow daylight-clear that was I thank it safe to say that Pardner Dini didn't get no prawper footfall last night, more's ta' pity. I be seein' between ta lines 'ere, y'hear, 'n I see a little smudg'a danger awl 'cuz-a one paw-tacular risk taker...
That's weird, because I didn't visit Mirdini.
Odd then, perhaps the present didn't come from Mirdini, then?

Perhaps we have multiple salesmen in our mix.

what a horrifying thought
Huh, well ain't that just the darndest thang? Not too shore I be agree'n wid Pardner Pie-Sky wid regards ta multi-pull salesbein's bein's presents; that jess ays too tame fer a buncho wacko 'noma-lease like us. Na, guess somebody be likin' ya, Pardner Fogels. Ja thank der tryin' ta woo ya? Showerin' ya in gifts like a way-knee Christ-mass day...
(07-03-2013, 03:53 PM)piester Wrote: »Odd then, perhaps the present didn't come from Mirdini, then?

Perhaps we have multiple salesmen in our mix.

what a horrifying thought

I, for one, accept our new salesmen rulers.

Also, where did Walrus go?
(07-03-2013, 04:24 PM)LegendaryQ Wrote: »I, for one, accept our new salesmen rulers.

Also, where did Walrus go?

maybe you'd find out if you

voted him

or if anyone

voted anyone

this is still a game where we want a lynch eventually ahhhh

also whoosh are you ALSO a prize-giving visit person? Because if not I can only conclude Fogel got bussed or somethin'.
Psst, Pardner Dini, I can tell ya' wid ab-sal-ute certainty that Pardner Woo-Hoo ain't a prize giver. I be reckonin' too that some bamboozl'r o-pened up a liddle-biddy space-time vortex thang and Pardner Fogels blund'r'd through ayt, but this I ain't so shore on...
Well shoot, I darn thought th't sum varmint did mess wit' Pardner Fogel. Thankee fer tha' confirmation Pardner Sruixan.
My plessuh Pardner Dini. If ya want any questions an-sirin' any time, I be more than 'appy ta help y'all out. Widdin raisin, mind.
just to get the ball rolling again here, I'll be switching my vote, Felix hasn't really been suspicious today anyways so

Lynch: YE WALRUS
Hey, Pardner Pie-Sky, ya' orta be more caref'l what ya' wish fer - we don't want some kinda Indiana Jonesy bawder-dash trubble!
Hey guys, in the effort of getting conversation rolling again, I would like to inform you of something. And please don't get angry.

I didn't start with an SCP. I started with TWO.
piester I salute you
Well well well there, Pardner Sparky, I dun suppose dat yer udder ess-sea-pee might 'appen to be a thang what ya ain't gotta guaran-teed 'old of? Sorta like, if I was more motile 'n had a bucket o water or sumthang? 'nly last night, I ran Pardner Deeds through some grueling eye-po-theticulls 'n I was ples-huntly sur-prized by one o'is an-sirs, y'hear?
My morning flavour told me that multiple people visited last night and there was at least one winner, so congratulations. I hope you enjoy your prize, whoever you are.

Unfortunately that was a far more unpleasant experience that I anticipated, so I would appreciate it if nobody visited me again. I kind of regret ever bringing this thing up.

I don't think that Fogel's prize is anything to do with me. The flavour doesn't match up.

However, it would seem someone has SCP-1101. In the night I found myself arguing with two others (out of politeness I'll give them the opportunity to volunteer the information of who they were themselves first) about the origin of my half eaten Vita-Flesh for the honour of winning it. (I won.) It didn't act as a roleblock so I'm not sure what the point of it was?

In any case, I'd like to eat the rest of my Vita-Flesh.

I'll talk about voting once I reread the thread.
...so that shore is lovely ta hear, Pardner Woo-Hoo, 'cause I 'ad a liddle bet wid Mister Cyber dat 1101 was pray-zant after what Pardner Fogels said. But if I be thankin' e'en more right than that, I say yer may-t be right ta qualm ta fu-roar-ay dat any numb-skull worth hid salty backside orta be makin' bait yer benny-fits. 'cept I gotta tell ya, what I wuddn't give fer a slightly mawdifeyed prize o yers right now...
Felix could you explain why you have two SCP's?

Well, I might as well eat my penny that I got yesterday.

I take a bite out of my penny.
Hello whoosh, congratulations on your winning argument. Yes, I was one of the other two involved in that.

It's vaguely possible that the little incident with SCP-1101 counted as "visiting" whoosh for the purposes of her SCP and that's how I ended up with this TV. But even aside from how odd that would be mechanically, whoosh says it doesn't match up with her flavor, and Mirdini's implied that it fits with his, though he hasn't said that explicitly.

Mirdini, does it match with your flavor? If it does, then it looks more likely to be a busdriving than a mechanical quirk.