SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 1 - Vending Murder 20/21
Duly noted, thank you for the advice Fogel.
Garuru, he already updated his prior votals, so it doesn't matter that much. Besides, I only really wanted to know on whose part was it a stupid oversight. Anyways, 4 hours, and 2+ votes needed for a lynch unless if Piester's thing did anything.

SpoilerShow
turns out squirrel tastes like a blander rabbit, but balances out a stew rather nicely

I would link the article but it's the food-and-drink section of the Daily Mail's "Femail" and it takes up the minority of a page otherwise devoted to wardrobes of presumed celebrities so you can imagine how undelectably cringy it is even if you're not familiar with the newspaper itself (though the picture of the grumpy man pecking at his squirrel salad is hilarious)

yeah I really ought to go to bed

(06-28-2013, 10:50 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »A word of advice, Felix: if you say you're not doing something because you'd look suspicious if you did it, that makes you look suspicious.

*psst* this is precisely what Red did when he decided he wouldn't vote whoosh!

and look at how hard Felix is trying, all polite and chirpy; it's so adorably heartwarming and above all sincere
(06-28-2013, 10:58 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »Garuru, he already updated his prior votals, so it doesn't matter that much. Besides, I only really wanted to know on whose part was it a stupid oversight. Anyways, 4 hours, and 2+ votes needed for a lynch unless if Piester's thing did anything.

SpoilerShow

he technically didnt post them though, just edited
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
I couldn't anyways. I called the last ones the penultimate votals, so if I posted another votals, then I wouldn't be able to post end of day votals, and that would just screw with everything.

"Somebody died. Maybe. We don't have final votals to be sure who or what or if."
(06-28-2013, 11:07 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »*psst* this is precisely what Red did when he decided he wouldn't vote whoosh!

Okay, I looked back; I don't quite see him doing that at the point he first mentions whoosh, or maybe just not as blatantly. But then in #205 he literally just lists about five or six people he's not voting for because whoever he's responding to (I'm too out-of-it to check in detail, I think it might be Para?) would go after him. He even says "voting for Felix would look like an OMGUS"!

I will grant that it's not quite the same as what Felix did, as Red's at least addressing someone specific who he thinks will pressure him... but, uh, it still boils down to "I'm not making these votes because if I do I'll be pressured". He votes for Pala anyways, but you'd think he could at least make more of a case that Pala is a stronger option than the rest.

Anyways, yeah.

Unvote: Felix
Vote: Red
And that's five.

Vote: RED

I was waiting until it got to five to put my vote back on Red, but I've been getting odd vibes from him all day. Mostly "LOOK AWAY" vibes, which make me want to stare at him.
Oh. I, er, didn't notice that couched in there. My bad.
Bad Cyber. No cookies for you.

Nor for Felix whom I'm liking less and less. Waiting specifically for the (heretofore thought) SL-1 to readd a vote late in the day...
Purple Walrus puts one yen into the vending machine.
It whirs, hums, does that other unhealthy sounding stuff, and eventually an American penny comes out of the recieving slot. It doesn't look any different than just an ordinary penny but who knows?
Purple Walrus recieves American Penny.

Piester barfs everywhere.
Some of it gets near Red, but it's just kinda gross in general.

Sruixan puts a whole lotta dosh into the machine.
Whir, sputter, sputter whir sputter wheeze poomf.
Nothing comes out. It even eats your money! What a gip!
wait

wait no

A ten yen coin comes out of the coin return.
Sruixan takes that single coin back.

Fifteen minutes until day end.
THE DAY IS OVER.
Here's the results.

The Vending Machine Itself: 4 (Red709, piester, DoubleD, myw)
Red709: 7 (Schazer, soundlyParanoid, AgentBlue, Palamedes, Sruixan, Dragon Fogel, FelixSparks)
whoosh!: 1 (Kieros)
Mirdini: 1 (Wiwaxia)
myw: 1 (bigro)
FelixSparks: 1 (Garuru)
Palamedes: 1 (Red709)
Purple Walrus: 1 (Mirdini)

Lynch incoming.

Observation of the day's discussion between the D-Class Subjects showed some strange things. For one, many of the subjects seemed to be far more knowledgable about SCPs than they should have been. There were also talks of "meta", treating it like a game, and even different subjects being upset at each other for either taking it too seriously, or not seriously enough.
SCP-261* was utilized extensively, and after being jammed by a particularly large object dispensed, began to malfunction, occasionally failing to dispense items.
By the end of the day, however, the group seemed to come to a consensus, and decided to execute, or lynch, Subject D-22114, Red709. The execution was performed crudely, with a screwdriver in D-22121's possesion, [DATA EXPUNGED].

D-22114 was Red709. Somehow, he's been a D-Class Subject for years. Taken down, he'd just come right back. SCP officials weren't entirely sure what kept him returning, but he'd done so over seven hundred times. Probably shoulda classified as an SCP himself. For some reason, he hasn't come back this time.

[Image: Zber2tN.png]
He had access to SCP-001? The closest that could be attributed to The Factory. In the room he took residence in were a series of lockers, and a note explained that each night he would recieve one of the Factory's fine, fine products to share with his friends.
And each night he would indeed, needing to give any doubles to other subjects. He never even got a single item.
He was aligned with the Town.

Perhaps a bit disheartened by the mislynch, although some seemed more upset than others, the D-Class subjects all agreed to head back to their rooms for the night to reconvene in the morning. We do not believe all, or perhaps even many of them, will stick to this agreement.

*It has been confirmed that SCP-261 is still stored in the compound break-room it is being contained in. The origin of this new instance of SCP-261 is unknown at this time.

NIGHT 1 HAS BEGUN
You have until Monday at 8:00 PM PST to submit your actions.
If your SCP is sentient or otherwise autonomous, and you don't get an action in on time, it may decide for itself what to do.
RE: SCP-MAFIA - NIGHT 1 - The Factory is Closed 19/21
SpoilerShow
Dawn had arrived, but that didn't mean much in this windowless Compound. According to Pvt. █████ ███████, there were about Eleven Hours Remaining until the next day truly began.
The day finally approached. Earlier than the Private suggested, even. The current theory is that the self-imposed night cycle only lasts until all of the "players" in this are ready for the next day, having completed whatever tasks they set out to do during the night. None of them seem to be aware that it is strange a day or night would last so long, nor that there's anything odd about them all knowing when night ends, seperately from each other.

Two casualties appeared during the night. One somewhat usual, the other... less so.

Lying in the hall is the corpse of AgentBlue. They are covered in blood, and when somebody tries to pick them up, they are super heavy, like, their bones are made of steel or something. Somebody, out of curiosity, checks. Look, you're all insane criminals is it that hard to believe somebody would cut open a corpse? But yeah, almost all of their bones have been replaced with steel rods. Probably coulda figured that from the ones that were straight up stickin' out, all sharpened to a point.

D-22109 was Agent Blue, cuddly killer. They were known for inviting people over for "just a cuddle", but at some point, those cuddles turned deadly. Because they would be suffocated to death. It's actually impressive how many kills managed to happen in their apartment before the police caught on.

[Image: scp085-03.png]

AgentBlue had possession of SCP-085, Cassy. A living picture, Agent could subtly sneak her into other people's rooms at night to spy on what they were doing, what SCPs they had, and you know, if they were with MAFIA. If she could find sufficient paper to get around in the room, she would see if she could mess with the target somehow.

Agent was aligned with the Town.

The more interesting loss is sitting right in the middle of the discussion area. For as it claims, the talking cactus planted in the concrete is in fact Sruixan.

D-22118 is Sruixan. Hailing from a small British hamlet, he had a quaint and charming life, until he took out a shotgun and murdered half the town. Just for fun. Seemed like a jolly old time.

[Image: b8YPyIG.png]
whatever it's the perfect picture just pretend the watermark isn't there

Sruixan had SCP-662, Mr. Deeds. When Sruixan rang his little bell, Mr Deeds would appear, and grab him damn near anything he desired. Mr. Deeds was also capable of killing, and was very excellent at it, but was limited in how often it could be done.

He was in the MAFIA.

Being a cactus, he is no longer able to really help on many fronts, and let's just all consider him dead, even though he can talk. He may still talk during the day, but loses his alignment, his actions, and his vote.

In other news, Kieros is lookin' buffer. And slightly spikier. And maybe beat up a bit in the face area.

So that's all outta the way.

DAY TWO START
With 17 alive, it takes 9 to hard lynch, and five to soft lynch.

end date unknown.
Ok, so good news, we got a mafia!

Other good news, I visited Whoosh last night and I'm not dead! I even got a mirror thingy! It was kind of weird. Felt like I wasn't alone though. But I think I've figured out why Whoosh is luck based, so I'm gonna stick up for them.

Yeah, s'all I got.
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 2 - Spikes All Around! 17/21
UPDATE: TURNS OUT I'M WRONG.

I THOUGHT I visited Whoosh, but I think I was mistaken.... Which means someone came to visit ME... Hm. This is less straight forward than I thought....

Anyway, whoever visited me, thank you.
Okay, so who in the world thought 1478 would be a good idea? Because it wasn't and it's going to get annoying fast. I mean, I don't even need to hear Sruix to predict how it'll be.
147what?

Anyways.

Hey Mirdini why did you jump off onto Purple Walrus at the last minute like that?

I'm pretty alright with Vote: FelixSparks since Red wound up being town.
One scum down already? I guess that's not so surprising in a game like this, there are probably all sorts of crazy kills going around. I wasn't paying enough attention yesterday to have much thought about Sruix, good call whoever went for him. You even kept him around to talk!

We lost an investigative role, though. One with a decent chance at shenanigans, too. I wouldn't be surprised if there was more than one investigator, but that's a pretty significant loss.

Kieros, why are you buffer, spikier, and a little beaten up? Do you have any insight into that?

Things that happened to me: I got into a little debate of sorts with two other people last night, I'll say more about it if they want to. Also, I received a letter that says I won a new TV and it's going to arrive today. I'm not sure offhand which SCP that would be.

Also, Vote: Felix. On top of what I said yesterday and the fact that he held off on voting until he thought it would hit the soft lynch threshold, there's the fact that Sruix pointed me towards Red when I was voting Felix. Given Red was town and Sruix was scum, that looks a lot like deflecting attention from a scumbuddy right now.
That's fine, vote me if you want Pala.

I'm also curious about 1478. The hell you talkin bout Kieros.
First Fogel, it's two scum down; remember Granolaman?
Second, someone apparently tried to attack me yesterday night. Whoever it was succeeded, but apparently, someone buffed me (using one of the probably dozens if not hundreds of SCPs) and I survived. Spikes? I'm trying to figure out, but questions keep on getting [REDACTED], so that's leading nowhere.
EBWOP: 1478
Dragon, I don't know enough about this game to deflect, and I don't know WHAT Sruix was doing.

But.... I don't think lynching me will go the way you expect.
(07-02-2013, 12:54 AM)FelixSparks Wrote: »Dragon, I don't know enough about this game to deflect, and I don't know WHAT Sruix was doing.

But.... I don't think lynching me will go the way you expect.

Well that's not suspicious. Vote: Felix

Kïeros, I'm not getting how 1478 enters into this. Is it the person who attacked you? The one who buffed you? The one you were buffed with?
Oh, he's saying that Sruxian was attacked by the Cactus SCP, which turns other people into Cacti. By getting them to dress a certain way I think.