SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 1 - Vending Murder 20/21
iunno about everyone else but I voted you because your freaking out about granola flipping felt an awful lot like scum going 'what how did my teammate die n0 what the heck there must be some mistake'

or one yomi level up of 'scum would never be so obviously worried about their scum teammate flipping n0 so I'll freak out about it to look townish'

take yer pick
Okay so let's get these actions done

Sruixan puts 90 yen into the machine.
It spends a coupla seconds whirring and sounding kinda wonky and stuff before something comes out of the recieving slot.
Sruixan receives a Strawberry Candy Stamp, already covered in saliva.

Palamedes eats the marshmallow.
It tastes okay, you guess. It's about the same as a month-old Peep. You wish you had a cowboy hat. Not desperately, but it'd be nice.

Myw eats the soul banana.
It's delicious, but you don't feel any more whole.

Fogel grabs his money before anybody else can get it.

And that was short, so here's the penultimate votals.

The Vending Machine Itself: 4 (Red709, Sruixan, piester, DoubleD)
Red709: 4 (Schazer, soundlyParanoid, Mirdini, AgentBlue)
whoosh!: 1 (Kieros)
Kieros: 1 (Palamedes)
Mirdini: 1 (Wiwaxia)
myw: 1 (bigro)
FelixSparks: 1 (Garuru)
Palamedes: 1 (Red709)

With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to hard lynch, and 6 to soft lynch.
Deadline is tonight at, 8 PM PST

If anybody wants to make a push to have something actually happen with these lynches, you've got a bit over six and a half hours.
so I don't suppose people are willing to lynch Red over the vending machine eh
yeah I guess not. I'd feel bad if he got lynched day 1 again
[b]
vote: vending machine
I would be.

Vote: Red

I am also willing to lynch anyone, and I mean anyone, pushing to lynch something completely useless for no real explained reason.
woops.
vote: vending machine
Happymelon Vote: Vending Machine Happymelon
I feel lynching the Vending Machine is basically a no lynch.

Anyway I use 1 yen Coin on the Vending Machine for last time. I want something that isn't needles damit.

I also have a weird feeling about Felix's voting red and then unvoting after red reacted, while going "lol I wanted to see what he'll do." It just sort of rubs me the wrong way.
you know

why are you guys wasting votes on the vending machine? I'm fairly sure we could ignore the thing and it'd have the same exact effect

or better

because then we don't have a vindictive scp out to kill you.

More votes on red because he best reap what he sowed in the first place.
(06-28-2013, 09:12 PM)Purple Walrus Wrote: »I feel lynching the Vending Machine is basically a no lynch.

I also have a weird feeling about Felix's voting red and then unvoting after red reacted, while going "lol I wanted to see what he'll do." It just sort of rubs me the wrong way.

yet for some reason you have no vote down and are not making any indication that you'll do so

Vote: Purple Walrus
(06-28-2013, 08:02 PM)Red709 Wrote: »in conclusion , I'm voting pala because I legit think the "YOU SHOULD RELAX" thing he's doing is not normal and seems weird so I'm going with pressure

oh fuck it

Vote: Red

that's the second time you've said that and the first time I could just about bear it but then look:

(06-26-2013, 11:29 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »Seriously though maybe it's because you haven't had any fun past raging about how nobody is being serious enough then dropping by just to complain that people have voted for you (without actually doing anything about it).

you're voting for Pala because he tried to help you enjoy yourself

and I'm sorry I just can't
Hey Walrus, that was literally my reason. It was a reaction test. I'm still getting used to mafia, so my bad if it was the wrong thing to do. But I know I'm not for lynching Red now. You are a different story though.

But not yet because it would look too much like an OMGUS for my taste.
CYBER95: Is there any reason why Garuru is listed as lynching both Granola's corpse and Felix?

Also Felix, it's not an OMGUS if it has reasons. You saying that it would look like one means you don't have any reason to vote other than that.
Seriously, if anyone decides we want to lynch Felix, Whoosh, or myw, I'd be fine with that. I'll be on until the end of the day anyways.
Well, I don't really have a reason against Walrus. My read-test rubbed him the wrong way, and that's not really a reason to lynch him yet. I'm sure more will turn up though.
Kieros: Yes. The reason is that I forgot to remove that vote.

Or does his role require me to lie when his doublevoting power is found out WHO CAN SAY???
I know a way to find out. Have Cyber post the updated Votals. Kinda simple really...
BLARG!

Bleagh: Bluuuuuuuuurph!

I vomit in Red's general direction, pointing at the presumed-scum with both unhealthy amounts of organic substances on my finger and also INTENT!
(06-28-2013, 09:19 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »
(06-28-2013, 09:12 PM)Purple Walrus Wrote: »I feel lynching the Vending Machine is basically a no lynch.

yet for some reason you have no vote down and are not making any indication that you'll do so

Vote: Purple Walrus

Hang on, hang on, I want some clarity here.

Which of the following possibilities are you voting Purple Walrus for:
-raising the point that the Vending Machine is effectively a No Lynch while not supporting any actual lynch
-saying Felix rubs him the wrong way and not voting Felix
-just plain not having a vote down
-something else that I'm missing
@Dini: I was just making a comment that the Vending Machine is as good as a no lynch.
urgh as much as I would like to see what piester's just done I would also like to go to bed

so in case the vending machine doesn't make it I'll insert 30410 yen into the unplugged machine whilst saying "squirrel" over and over again

(the squirrel is just to taste)

(this is how I choose to spent my fortune, ladies and gentlemen)
cyber, don't post the updated votals.

you know what is at stake here
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
An accurate vote count?
(06-28-2013, 10:49 PM)FelixSparks Wrote: »An accurate vote count?

[i][u]worse[i][u]
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
gosh now I suddenly want to try squirrel steaks
(06-28-2013, 09:34 PM)FelixSparks Wrote: »But not yet because it would look too much like an OMGUS for my taste.

...wow, I must be out of it, I completely missed this line before.

A word of advice, Felix: if you say you're not doing something because you'd look suspicious if you did it, that makes you look suspicious.

Vote: Felix