Last Day

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Day
Re: Last Day
Originally posted on MSPA by Mibbs.

La-La: go chase after her, you dont know how to secretary!
Originally posted on MSPA by Stickmeister.

[Image: 465.png]

You're so bad at talking on the phone. So bad. You can talk to Lempi just fine over a mic, but this is way different. You sometimes think you're just too shy for anyone to deal with.

Redux Wrote:>Lala: Take the call, WITH PROFESSIONALISM.
[Image: 466.png]

Hmph!

Yeah! You can do this! You can TAKE THAT CALL! With PROFESSIONALISM! Just how hard could it be, being a secretary?!

[Image: 467.png]

LET'S DO THIS

[Image: 468.png]

HELLO SORRY FOR THE WAIT HOW CAN I HELP YOU.

General Disorder Wrote:>???: Currently you are enjoying hot dogs while working from home. Your call is picked up again just as you squeeze down on an almost empty ketchup bottle for that long, drawn-out, whining, pfffffffhhhbbttbtbtbtbbtbtbtbtbbtbtbtbt.
[Image: 469.png]

"...pffbthh..."

[Image: 470.png]

"ppffftthhhbbbbtthhffththhhbth"

[Image: 471.png]

"pfffttttthhhbttthttttftftfththt"

[Image: 472.png]

"pbbthh...fft"

[Image: 473.png]
[Image: tumblr.png] [Image: signature.gif] [Image: sig.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by Redux.

>???: Read the atmosphere and decide to take your ketchup addition shenanigans elsewhere.
Originally posted on MSPA by ArcusofBrambles.

Phone Caller: Be just the most chipper person ever!
Originally posted on MSPA by General Disorder.

>Hotdog guy: She obviously wants some privacy. You should go outside.
>EXECUTE: Mmmmm.... Ketchup....

>Phone Caller: Constantly hand the phone between one extremely chipper person and one extremely aggressive person.
Originally posted on MSPA by trulyElse.

General Disorder Wrote:>Hotdog guy: She obviously wants some privacy. You should go outside.
Hotdog guy has a name. It's ???.

> Lala: Tell ??? you need to take this call in privacy.
> ???: Miss the point completely.
Originally posted on MSPA by BigBurkhart.

trulyElse Wrote:Hotdog guy has a name. It's ???.
His name is OBVIOUSLY Frank Furts.
Originally posted on MSPA by Grutor.

Stealthily input pun.
>???:Is your computer running?
>V-Lenny: Sprint into the lobby and search for more people to infect.
>Lala: Why yes... it just ran up the stairs. *faint*
>???:You killed the joke lady... Hello~?

SpoilerShow

BigBurkhart Wrote:His name is OBVIOUSLY Frank Furts.
Redux Wrote:>???: Read the atmosphere and decide to take your ketchup addition shenanigans elsewhere.
[Image: 474.png]

You are now Frank Furtz.

You've come here to file a complaint towards the company, but you quickly became bored and began eating your lunch. Reading the expression of the lady at the front desk, she seems either confused by your ketchup shenanigans or she wants your hot dog.

[Image: 475.png]

As in your wiener. As in your wiener inside some buns. As in your hot dog. As in your delicious cylinder of processed meat from the parts of animals nobody likes. As in your delectable pink sausage that you currently hold between two slices of bun. It is a thing of wonder, this is. And she can't have any.

[Image: 476.png]

No, she can not have any of your hot dog. For she will keep it all to herself. And you only have one, single hot dog. You cannot afford to lose this hot dog. There is very little ketchup within the container, only so much left that will only cover one hot dog. This one. This hot dog is the last hot dog that could possibly have ketchup on it for the time being.

And she clearly wants to steal it.

[Image: 477.png]

You must keep your hot dog to yourself, for she will steal it and eat it. All to herself. She will steal it and keep it all to herself. All to herself.

[Image: 478.png]

All to herself...

[Image: 479.png]

What in the hell was that.

You are so happy you're getting out of this place in a week.

[Image: 480.png]

He hung up.

How shameful. Jennifer could have dealt with that call and you had to go and screw it up. Oh, you don't want to make her mad. You could have just screwed up her job and then you just get up and leave the country within a week. Oh how mad she would be.

Oh well. Can't spend all your time in the past--

[Image: 481.png]

[Image: 482.png]

[Image: 483.png]

"Beetle! What's wrong?!"

[Image: 484.png]

[Image: 485.png]

"Zombies."
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

Okay, this place has gone nuts. Maybe you should go and find Jennifer and tell her about the call and apologize; it's better than dealing with the weirdos down here, right?

Maybe warn her about what she's in for while you're at it.
Originally posted on MSPA by wolftamer9.

Oh that's it, I'm posting!

> La-La: be surprisingly prepared.
Originally posted on MSPA by BigBurkhart.

Emergency shotguns for everyone!

>Beetle: Reveal your secret stash of everything related to surviving a zombie apocalypse hidden in the building

>Secret stash: Be conveniently found by THE BOSS and subsequently disposed of.
Originally posted on MSPA by SNeakyRobot.

> Sudden Innappropriate Flashback Time, Episode 1: The Renaissance Fair.
Originally posted on MSPA by Grutor.

wolftamer9 Wrote:Oh that's it, I'm posting!

> La-La: be surprisingly prepared.
Inquire if Beetle was bit.
Originally posted on MSPA by distainfulCatalyst.

Grutor Wrote:Inquire if Beetle was bit.
>If yes, prepare to mercy-kill him, especially if he claims 'he's fine'.
Originally posted on MSPA by ArcusofBrambles.

La-la: Be skeptical. You know Beetle and he's been waiting for the Zompocalypse (his words, not yours) for years. This isn't the first time he's cried wolf.
Originally posted on MSPA by Godbot.

distainfulCatalyst Wrote:>If yes, prepare to mercy-kill him, especially if he claims 'he's fine'.
> If no, mercy-kill him, especially if he says 'he's fine'.
Originally posted on MSPA by Pick Yer Poison.

Ask him if he has a plan. Someone with that kind of grin must have a plan. Even if it's a terrible one you'll probably disagree with.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by KilroyWasHere.

>Inquire if they run or shamble.

Heyyyy, quick question that does not pertain to the adventure at all much. How did you fix the scaling on the flash file? I am completely lost on it.

Redux Wrote:Heyyyy, quick question that does not pertain to the adventure at all much. How did you fix the scaling on the flash file? I am completely lost on it.
This is a hard question to answer because A.) Flash in not on this computer B.) I'm hardly even any good with Flash. But I'll try.

I know that in order to fix the scaling, you have to export the file as an .HTML, rather than a .FLA. You can edit the settings of the Export somewhere in the File tab. Edit these settings and there should be an option for the scale you want the flash to be in. If I remember correctly, you can checkmark a box and change the scale of the Flash (it's presented in, say, 800x600. Change these numbers to whatever you'd like.)

Then you Export As>HTML

Hopefully that's all correct and clear. The jist of it is that you want to export is as an HTML and not an FLA and you can edit the scale of the Flash.

So am I looking for it to look like this?

[img]images/smilies/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Redux Wrote:So am I looking for it to look like this?

[img]images/smilies/icon_confused.gif[/img]
Yeah, that's it. You can just fuck with the settings and export it, and then see if you got it correctly. I believe the Match Movie option will set it at the correct scale.

Also, it just occurred to me that you can export it as an .FLA and upload it to some FLA dump site, and the scaling will be fine. If you're uploading it to say, Dropbox, like I always use, the FLA won't be at the correct scale, so you need to use an HTML wrapper for it which is what you're doing.

I don't think I did it right. Should we move this to a PM to avoid cluttering the thread with my goofs?