Battle Royale! Game Complete!

Battle Royale! Game Complete!
Re: Battle Royale! (Game Start!) Round 1: 1984
Originally posted on MSPA by Korbz.

Cobra and Grimm got out of the building. It was strangely night time and Grimm's mask, Cobra, and his shadow, started glowing. Grimm came out of the shadow and put on his mask. "Hmm, that's probably not something you see everyday. So, which 'ministry' should we go to next?"
Originally posted on MSPA by MyifanW.

Whit entered the stairwell from the 5th floor, and checked his map again. The tools floor was floor 12, which wasn't too far. He began his steady ascent, and got to the 7th floor before hearing rapid footsteps. Not wanting any trouble, he quickly entered the seventh floor and entered the "Spork" room. He stayed as quiet as possible, hoping that whoever was going up wasn't looking for him. Suddenly, he realized what his action implied.
Am I just going to avoid everyone? I have the best chance of winning while inside this Building, but I'm still hiding...there's no way I'll win this way... Whit thought.
But... this is only temporary. I'll pick fights when I feel that the conditions are optimal, starting with getting some sort of armor.

He quickly forced himself into thinking that he was simply following logic, and waited for the enemy to pass.

Originally posted on MSPA by Kiren17.

"Truth. So far it seems like the best choice. Let's go.

Cobra transformed into a wolf and moved at amazing speeds towards the ministry of truth, he looked like a silhouette racing through the darkness. He arrived at the front of the ministry and transformed back to half wolf.

"Heh, perhaps this will scare some people, right Grimm?"

Cobra made his way inside and started up the stairwell.

Yay for short posts!
Originally posted on MSPA by Lankie.

SpoilerShow

Grimm, who was not in Cobra's shadow anymore, had a harder time getting to the ministry. He's not very fast, so he got into the stairwell minutes after Cobra. "You're supposed to wait for me, werewolf!"

Cobra transformed back into a 'human' so he could speak.

"Huh, I thought you were still with me... Sorry about that, man, I just want to get shit done."

Cobra returned to the bottom of the stairwell and allowed Grimm to get back in Cobra's shadow.

"And I'm not a werewolf, And I hate to be called as such. Do it again and you'll see a huge difference between a Fang Layonin and a werewolf - or fake-wolf, rather.

Cobra transformed back into his half-wolf form and got down on all fours. He rushed up the stairwell, taking steps 5 at a time, the brick (brick?) wall rushing by in a whir of incomprehensible motion, it almost looked like cloth by how quickly it was going by.

I wonder what floor this... person... is on. Hopefully it's not too far up, I'm beginning to get tired.

After what seemed like hours, but was mere minutes, Cobra was finally substantially high up in the Ministry.

Dammit, he's probably not even in here!!

Cobra almost missed it. He came to a dead stop on the stairwell - and may have shattered a step or two in the process - and doubled back on his path. Through a small doorway he had passed, He saw a smallish... Elf? With a small robotic... something, flying around him. The elf-man - who was covered in metallic, cyber-oriented armor - pacing around the room.

"So Gadget, what's our game plan?"

"I don't know, Whir, we're at a huge disadvantage in this game. I think we need to make some alliances, Xeno could probably help us out, he's always been on our good side, right?""

Heh, this is going to be easier than I thought. But still, I shouldn't rush at him without a game plan - I learned this earlier from Mike.

Cobra very slowly walked a bit further up the stairwell into an empty room, spare a small wooden desk. He transformed back into his 'human' form and spoke to Grimm.

"Grimm, I'm in need of your cunning. I don't feel like underestimating competitors anymore, so I need to be stealthy for this. We need a plan."

Originally posted on MSPA by cyber95.

SpoilerShow

cyber95 Wrote:
SpoilerShow
Missed that. Will edit for it to make sense. Sorry.

Reserved.

"I guess we can pretty much edit anything in that room. Pass me the pen. I'm going to try one of these less drastic-" Gadget stopped for a moment. He thought he heard something.
"What, somebody here?"
"Probably not. A building sort of fell over nearby, I wouldn't be surprised if a few things sort of shifted as a result. Still... maybe we should be careful anyway."
Gadget put any edited files in his backpack and left the others out. If somebody was here, it would probably be better for them to not know this world's power. At least, not until they could prove themselves to not be strictly against him.

"Hey! Carrie! Look around the place, will ya?"
"No thanks, I'm perfectly content where I am."
"Bah! You're a coward!"
"Maybe. I kind of like being right here. I'm used to it now."
Whir and Carrie had a small argument, with Whir trying to get Carrie to investigate, and Carrie having grown a personality at this point, not really wanting to go anyway. Ignoring all of that, Gadget pulled the metal cone off of a nearby lamp, and attached a few rotating wheels to it.
And then it sprang to life.
"Hey, Scout. Welcome to your new life. Anyway, I'm going to get straight to the point. Can you take a look around the area and see if anybody is here, then tell me afterwards?"

"Uh... okay! I can do that!"
The tiny, very simplistic robot rolled away, and quickly bumped into a hiding person with a fedora.

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

"Well, we should probably try to be nice at first."
"Good ide-Argh! What the hell is this robot doing here?"
"Hmm, this is odd. I think I'll go see if this is his." Grimm picked up the scout and walked into the other room. "Excuse me, but is this yours? It bumped into my friend and I when we were looking around for the source of that building collapsing." He noticed the files. "What are those?"

the pattering of footsteps quickly faded out. Whit finally breathed out.
hmm, he thought. I probably shouldn't go to far up for a while.
On his way to enter the stairwell, Whit glanced out the window and thought of something. The other competitors were all probably inside one of the four buildings, and he had an extremely powerful soundless weapon. Even if he fired from the window, nobody would see it coming. The potential action filled him with mixed emotions. It was certainly a good opportunity to attack, but... He had doubts.
Most of these people have been fairly decent to me... Should I really attack them? I shouldn't...
No, I should. I have to, there's no reason not to...
But what if they somehow could tell it was me?
No, that would be impossible if I do it right...
But still, I don't need to-
What am I thinking? I definitely need these people dead. I'm gambling my life, after all. Whatever happens isn't my fault... I'm just trying to win, luke everyone else.

Whit's eyes sharpened. He walked up to the window and opened it, taking in the sudden rush of cold air. Taking the time to stand in correct form, he pointed his god gun at the Ministry of Truth.
Then, Whit slowly aimed lower, at the base of the ministry, and fired. The wave of gravity soundlessly ripped through the air, striking the one of the ministry's base corners. A fairly large hole appeared, but it wasn't nearly large enough to cause the ministry to fall. Whit breathed in deeply. Having started the attack, he was obligated to himself to see it though. He steadied his aim again and pulled the trigger, aiming at around the same area.

Reserved.

"Oh yeah. That's Scout. I sent him out to see if somebody was here. I suppose there was!" Gadget chuckled, "As for the building, I can tell you why, but I'm... not sure it's a good idea yet, to tell you the truth."
He thought for a moment.
"I suppose I could tell you that it does have something to do with that room over there," he said, pointing at the General Truth storage room, "Oh, these files came from that room. There's a lot of information in there. This particular information isn't actually all that useful."
He sighed a little.
"Anyways, you're Grimm, right?"

"That's correct. What was your name again?"
"I'm Gadget! Back there are Whir and Car-"
He stopped short at a large rumbling.
Whir ceased his arguing with Carrie at it,
"What the hell was that?"
Soon it happened again, but slightly more powerful.
"What's going on?"

Cobra followed Grimm into the room where Gadget was. He noticed the files as well, but didn't really think twice about it.

Just some paper, no use to me.

That's when he heard it. A huge crashing sound, seemed to come from the bottom of the ministry.

"What the hell was that?!?"

The ministry wobbled ever so slightly, but even that slightly wobble made Cobra realize one thing; he had to get out. Cobra transformed into his half wolf form, Grimm dove into his shadow, and he grabbed Gadget under one arm, Gadget's backpack under the other and Carrie he held in his mouth. He had to move quickly, he was 50 floors up, and his heart was racing, he had no time to get down, and the ministry was bound to fall - and soon. He raced down the stairwell, Gadget squirming under his arm, Carrie in his mouth. He barely got down 15 floors before he heard another loud banging. The ministry was coming down, he picked up his pace, but he knew the ministry was coming down before he could get out. He was on the 10th floor when he heard the 3rd and final loud bang. The ministry wobbled, he lost his footing, Whir went flying out of his mouth, Gadget and the backpack tumbled down the stairwell.

"No! I can't die, not here, not in a stupid way like this."

It was the only way, he transformed into his full wolf form and ran down the stairwell. He saw Gadget with his backpack on holding Carrie, whir buzzing around his head, and thought quickly. He grabbed the backpack - and consequently Gadget - in his teeth and ran as quickly as he could, rubble falling everywhere, weaving in and out of huge chunks of rock, Gadget covering his head in fear.

Dammit! I can't move fast enough with this... THING in my mouth! I'll have to drop him - but no, I couldn't do that. He's defenseless, I can't let him die here.

Cobra saw it. The exit of the ministry, rocks were now falling everywhere around him, but still he persisted. He was only 10 feet away from the entrance when a huge rock fell on his tail. He dropped Gadget and yelped in pain as he fell down on his stomach. Gadget simply stared at him.

DAMMIT! WHY ISN'T HE LEAVING????

Gadget eyed the door, but quickly turned back and tried to pull Cobra out from under the rock. Grimm came out of his shadow and helped too, they both pulled with all their might, and it paid off. Cobra was free, Grimm returned to his shadow and Gadget ran outside. Cobra transformed back into his human form and ran out the door, his legs sore to the point where he could barely stand. He fell to the ground in immense pain, his legs were bleeding for some reason, and his mouth getting drier every time he took a breath.

"Thanks.... A lot.... You guys.... I appreciate it....."

Cobra gasped, clutching his legs, nearly crying from the amount of pain. He crawled his way to a small pile of rubble and rested his head upon it, he fainted.

"You're welcome, Cobra." Grimm turned to Gadget. "You didn't have to do that, you really are a kind person. Your creatures are quite interesting." Grimm sat down next to Cobra and uses his to surround him. "Not going to let anything hurt you. I'm a trained bodyguard, it's my job to do this. Oh, Gadget, if you want, you're free to join our alliance, especially after what you did in that ministry."
Originally posted on MSPA by Schazer.

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Schazer.

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow