Battle Royale! Game Complete!

Battle Royale! Game Complete!
Re: Battle Royale! (Game Start!) Round 1: 1984
Originally posted on MSPA by cyber95.

Reserved.
Originally posted on MSPA by cyber95.

Gadget quickly composed himself. "Hold on, hold on! I haven't read much of it. I just found it!." He pointed to the open door down the hallway.
"There's all sorts of information in there. I'm not sure how much more of it is relevant. Anyway, here, you can take your own file. All I know is that you spent a long time looking for that mask. Well, to be truthful, I did look at the info on your saber. I really don't like it, but I might be biased, since it seems to do exactly the opposite of my own power."
Gadget handed the file folder to Xeno.

"Hm. What exactly is your power, then?"
"In a nutshell, the power to give a life and a soul to normally inanimate things. Seems like you're my opposite in this game."
"I see," Xeno responded quite simply as he looked through the file containing his information. It was rather detailed. It did in fact have a detailed description on everything the soul saber and the mask did, however judging by how it appeared to have been handled, Gadget didn't look at the information on the mask.
"Hey, Whir, what are you doing in there?"

"I found a pen and I'm busy drawing a sweet top hat on that Whit guy's photo!"

Somewhere else, a combatant was gaining a new piece of apparel, seemingly from nowhere.

"Cut that out, Whir. We might need to actually look at those at some point. Oh yeah, Xeno. Do you think that you need any of those files in particular to look at? For the record, you know about as much about me now that I know about you."

Originally posted on MSPA by Schazer.

Whit's Creator watches his charge's gaining of headgear with some consternation.

"You complain to me about a gun, and you left those lying around?"

The Composer smiles genially. "Not to worry, Fawn. I won't allow any "cheap shots" to be executed, with those as the guns." An evil glint appeared in the Composer's eye. "If the Observer's charge attempts it, he'll be certain to discover... repercussions."

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Mystify.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Drakenforge.

'I feel that a change of mood is needed. That dude from before, I was too nice to him. Should I just try to kill instantly?'

Mike questioned his inner psyche as he neared the ministery building.

'Wait, I'm not the bad guy, its the vectors that kill people'
'Usually. The others want to kill, i'm sure. Oh well, 5 second rule. They they attack, I kill. They run, I kill.'

'If they do niether, i'll see what I feel like doing'

He reached the front doors of the building, and slowed down. He softly lowered himself so that his feet reached the ground, and walked through the entrance.

"Excuse me! Any violent bastards waiting to pounce up in here?!" He yelled into the ruins.

Originally posted on MSPA by Lankie.

Zeke calmly opened his eyes and stood up slowly. He saw Mike by the entrace.

"Hmth. I expected someone else."

The small pile of glass shards were by Zeke's feet, he did not move from his position, simply crossing his arms.
"And you are?"

"I'm mike. Who are ya waiting for? You pairing up, or are you waiting to kill?"

He smirks.

"Could make a man paranoid, this battle could"

Originally posted on MSPA by yousodumb.

Xeno was, surprised by Gadget's offer, A chance at knowing what enemy's he would face. This was not honorable, "I'm afraid I'll have to decline your offer, Gadget, For I believe in the fair fight. Matched skills and Wits, fighting to the finish. We should keep these files close to ourselves, they may prove useful in the later rounds." Gadget was slightly confused by the rambling speech of Xeno, but he perfectly understood. "I'm sorry if I scared you, As for your power, To be honest I'm a little jealous. I am also jealous of your purity." "Purity?" gadget said. "you are Good, not one corrupted thought in your head, Although, Pure people can be as much trouble as corrupted. This is why I chose the path of Neutrality, neither pure or corrupt. I digress, The way these papers are folded tell me you have yet to know the curse behind this mask, I bet you would like..." suddenly Xeno was cut off by the cry of "Excuse me! Any violent bastards waiting to pounce up in here?!" whoever that fool was, Is going to get killed, Xeno thought to himself. "sorry Gadget, I'll have to finish this conversation later." Xeno said as he jumped out of the window.

"I do not get paranoid 'Mike', my training has ensured that. I await an illusionist, he never gave a name."

Zeke looks up at the roof.

"He is close."

"Oh, but of course, a sneaky rogue, or ninja, like you must be very well trained."

'Anal retentave' he thought to himself.

He heard someone land behind him. He slowly turned around, his hand wavering next to his sidearm.

"Looks like someone answered my summons. He your trickster, ninja?"

"No. He never wore a mask"

"Gooood... Announce yourself, masky."
Originally posted on MSPA by Korbz.

"Hm. My foe hasn't appeared yet." Grimm uttered from his mask. He climbed upon the rooftop of the skyscraper and looked around. He saw a figure on a nearby tower, and two at the base of it. Grimm blankly said, "Perhaps it would be easier if I were over there." He jumped to the building, landing inside on the top floor. He looked down upon his opponents to try and overhear their conversation.

"You two have no understanding of the word 'tact' do you?" Xeno said after he landed, "I, am Xeno Photon, the warrior of the past brought to the future."
Originally posted on MSPA by MyifanW.

SpoilerShow
Whit tried calm. He was used to people bluffing, and he knew he didn't have any giveaways when lying- he spent years perfecting his art, after all. Still, Whit was confused the object that the robed figure pulled out. Gravitational capcitator? Their game had left Whit'e territory. Again, he started talking without thinking, letting his mind work seperately.
Inside his head, He began analyzing the situation. Was this person some kind of teleporter? Did he really just disable the gun? Stop, he thought. It would be best to concentrate on one thing at a time...He/she probably wasn't a teleporter, or else he/she wouldn't have pulled that mirror trick. Not on that, but everything he/she does is extremely showy... A magician's tactic to divert attention. Still, was that all there all there was to it? He/she was probably some sort of superhuman like the last guy... It's possible that he/she really could work magic. Everything Whit knew about the robed figure was only tentative. Then, he thought, what about the gun? It's plausible he/she really did disable it... Whit knew very little about the workings of his weapon. However... Whit did know that it came from a god. That fact alone gave him some confidence.
Whit stopped babbling and focused on the situation at hand. It was apparent that the red robed person really wants to play a game... And there didn't seem to be any downsides to agreeing. Still, Whit was wary. What kind of reasons could the robed person have for wanting to play this game? He/she would gain nothing from winning, unless he/she really expected him to simply let him/her kill him. He kept his suspicions to himself, and began talking again.

"another game, huh? Well, let's see. Honestly, there isn't any game we can play fairly, with me knowing so little about your magic. Why don't you shed some light on the subje-"

Whit felt a sudden change in weight on his head and immediately dropped to the floor and rolled the side. When he felt slightly safer he looked around, and saw a tophat land by him.

"If you would prefer battle, I could oblige you. As for my abilities, well, A magician never reveals their secrets." Itzal reached down and picked up the top hat. "Interesting coincidence, this. A traditional symbol and tool for my trade." It reached in, pulls out a long banner of color, tied to the foot of a white rabbit. With a smooth motion he freed the rabbits foot, and let the creature loose on the floor of the elevator. "Nonetheless, you seem too unwilling to gamble for this to work. Until next we meet." Itzal turned around and walked out of the elevator, taking the dagger from the elevator door. Sensor clear, the doors slid shut and the elevator continued its decent.

"Okay.
One: What use is tact in a battle to the death.
Two: How can ya tell the difference in time ages.
Three: What kind of simpleton calls themself a warrior anymore. Or ever, for that matter. Is it self proclaimed, or did some maiden in a lake give ya the sword and told ya that ya had a magical destiny?"

To answer your questions, Tact can mean the difference between life and death, every warrior knows this. It's very obvious when the time transition is over a thousand years, things like the elevator didn't exist in feudal japan. I had to earn my title though over ten years of intensive training, even then I was barely worthy of the title of samurai warrior, It took me five years to find this sword, no maiden in a lake handing it in my lap. In the shortest possible way, I know how to kill you in over 868,393,240,632,460 ways, so watch your mouth.

Itzal placed the top hat on its head and walked to the stairs. Looking up the stairwell, it could see that it had a long climb ahead of it, but ti was better than being trapped in an elevator. First, though, it stopped to stretch a thin, barley visible piece of string across the middle of the staircase. Testing that it was taut, and satisfied that it was well hidden in the shadows, it silently began the long climb to the top of the building.

"That just raises MORE questions...

How can ya speak english?
How do you know what an elevator is called if they didn't exist to you?
Since when do warriors know that numbers that high even exist?
And even having that many ways of killing is pointless. I could have killed you TWICE that many times by now with one simple attack."

Mike moves the hand of his undetectable vecter behind the warrior, and softly brushes the back of his nape, causing him to shudder, and spin around in surprise.

"Hm? Whats up?" Mike asks, coyly.

As Itzal left, Whit muttered "Until next time." and stood back up. Mentally, Whit had categorized Itzal as someone potentially dangerous, but not a true threat... yet. As the doors closed, Whit thought to himself aloud about what Itzal had said.

"Unwilling to gamble? Hah, It's not ever a gamble until all the chips are on the table."

Still, it bothered him to have turned down a supposed "gamble". He rarely did refused gambling, but when he did, it was because he wasn't sure that he could win.

"Tsk. Oh well. We'll see about it when I can put the odds back in my favor."
Whit smiled. He'd soon be able to get his hands on various other weapons, or what he considered to be "chips" in this death match game. Even if there were others still in the building, Whit wasn't as worried as he was; during his conversation with the robed figure, he had learned a way that only he could use his environment to his advantage. He sighed and looked up at the top of the elevator, talking to himself.

"Looks like I'm betting my life on knowledge... Well, I've done similar before, right? This shouldn't be any different..."

Would it be different? Whit certainly had won many gambles using what he knew and exploited, but was it really the same as what he was doing now?

Oh well, he thought. I'll just figure it out as I go...

Ding!

The Elevator had finished it's decent, and the doors began to open.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Schazer.

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow