WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D3: Nobody started the bomb
Originally posted on MSPA by konec0.

TehPilot Wrote:MAKE SURE THAT GUY ONLY LEAVES WITH HALF OF A WIN.
translates to "let scum win" because if town wins i get 1.5 wins

=3

MalkyTop Wrote:ARE YOU PREJUDICED AGAINST BOTS?!?!?!
eh
sure why not

tbh it seems like more trouble than it's worth tho

additional last point: it appears pilot and i wanted to see each other dead
does that not occur to anyone that that's a really dumb optional wincon for scum because
they could just kill the target
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

Time's up. Day end will be up shortly.

konec0 Wrote:Also, would strongly consider pressuring Para tomorrow.
i meant palamedes
whoosp

EDIT: ninja'd by day end i'm sor
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

SO BORING THINGS HAPPENED IT WAS REALLY BORING AND DUMB BUT PEOPLE DECIDED TO MOB THAT PILOT GUY.

Once TehPilot realized people waere turning on him, he immediately SPLIT UP INTO TWO PEOPLE AND RAN IN TWO DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS but Solaris still had the ring of nine dragons and caught both of them.

THEN THEY WERE BURNED AT THE STAKE.

"Ummm, nope. Not them."

TehPilot was (were?) Conjoined Twins...or to be accurate, Fake Conjoined Twins. In the typical carnival fashion, he was a totally fakey fake attraction for other people to gawk at. But he was certainly not willing to stick around and ESCAPED THE CIRCUS. Apparently, he thought it better to hang around a PARANORMAL INVESTIGATING GROUP or something. But despite his successful escape, he was always worried that the circus were only a few steps behind, ready to capture him once more and SQUEEZE HIS WORTH FOR ALL THAT IT WAS WORTH WHICH WAS NOT WORTH MUCH????

As he was actively avoiding the circus, he would not be affected by the effects of the circus visiting him. His bonus goal was to outlive the circus and we can all see how that worked out.

He was a Town Busdriver and, each night, could switch targets around and shit c'mon I know all of you expierienced the sheer confusion of that shit man djejez.

Kerfufle looked pretty content at like eating two ghosts at once instead of one. everybody felt sad with the heavy sadness of FAILURE.

It's nighttime now. Night ends two days from now, February 11th, or whenever everybody sends in all their actions and shit.
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N3: this is discouraging
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

day shone over the forest BUT NONE OF YOU HAVE SEEN THE SUN FOR DAYS NOW MANNNNN.

Also accompanying this sunless suny day is the new bodies OF BODILISICOUS MURDERS.

“I went out for a haircut while you all were sleeping so I didn’t see anything,” Kerfufle said, “but I found these bodies and stuff and already ate their ghosts and all.

First, Kerfufle showed them the body of BERURU, in a nearby lake, apparently drowned, although nobody could figure out how anybody drowned an entire island.

absoluteCertainty was The Isle of Man, an entirle isle of man. The isle of man was also a renowned documentarian and so beruru was along for the ride just to document this whole paranormal thingy-whatsit. Of course, a documentary required a lot of cameras and that’s just what she had. CAMERAS EVERYWHERE. To make sure to not miss a thing.

Beruru was a Town Watcher. Each night, she would choose someone to set up cameras around so that she would see who visisted that person. The thing was, it’s hard for an island to really be able to distinguish faces, so beruru had trouble telling who actually visited each person. PROPAGNESIAAAAAAAAAAA. Though she would definitely know that someone visited someone, she could not tell who it actually was, and so would just get a random name instead.

Her bonus win was t osee this documentary through, meaning, to survive until the very end.

She didn’t.

Next up was the body of anacreon, wrestled into submission. Kerfufle sighed. “I rather liked him. Mostly because he bear-wrestled people.”

anacreon was an Amnesiac Bear-Wrestler Who Is Most Definitely Not a Demon. He looks suspiciously like a demon, though. He knew nothing at all about his childhood, other than that he was a really good bear wrestler. For some reaosn, though, people kept thinking he was a demon which was infuriating because he was obviously a bear-wrestler. God, it’s like people are just blind or something! Because of this, anybody who visisted ana would think that he was a demon.

He was a Town Bear-Wrestler, and every day he could choose someone to bear-wrestle. Ultimately, he wanted to find a bear to wrestle so that he could prove to everybody that he wasn’t a demon. Not only that, he was sure that if he successfully wrestled a bear, he would be able to regain his memories, which was his bonus goal. Unfortunately, he didn’t, so he doesn’t get his bonus goal.

“I guess we’ll never know who he really was,” said Kerfufle.

Day ends four days from now, February 15th, at 5 PM EST. With 12 alive, it takes seven to lynch. There’s no soft lynch anymore.

SpoilerShow
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D4: good night, sweet prince
Originally posted on MSPA by Palamedes.

Well.

I'm not even sure if bears being a screwy watcher means for Para let me think about it tonight.

RE: Pilot I was treating him and Catboss as CC's because town legit busdriver and legit roleblocker feels like way too much and we already have two roleblockers (I think) so konec0 felt a bit more likely since there was nobody claiming roleblocker after him like a good townie would?

Also holy crap anacreon why were you town with that nasty contradiction last page?

Still wanna lynch: Agent for now until I can get my head around Paranoia/Catboss and whether or not they're confirmed scum now (probably not?).
Originally posted on MSPA by absoluteCertainty.

SpoilerShow
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by Solaris.

vote konec0
Originally posted on MSPA by Mirdini.

what the heck I guess broken PR makes some things not things anymore?

whelp I had my read on this game wrong.

That makes Vote: konec0 a lynch I can behind then

I mean not just talking role-wise (though that's condemning enough) his whole 'wait Pilot and I are probably town' while letting the lynch on Pilot coast through and not offering any alternatives is skeevy as heck. Town busdrivers are something scum want really dead, speaking optional win-condition wise as a town with that optional win con. I'd just wait for scum to shoot him and let him help town in the meantime. konec0 backing off on pilot yesterday feels like scum fishing for last-minute town cred while still being able to eliminate a major threat (and presumably also fulfill an optional win condition, which no I CAN see scum having a half-win condition to kill a specific player actually I mean it wasn't guaranteed pilot would ever claim now was it).

well screwy watcher explains the screwy N1

also anac + beru dead implies we're dealing with an SK and not a vig?? because if we're dealing with a vig then why
in the first place how many scum are there even.

anyway.
I did say I would fullclaim today
if that's a thing people want I can do it

also I blocked boogey last night

also. i have
gelato
which is described as uhhh
"Super Duper Mega Sugoi Ultra bulletproof magic live forever (Poison??? What Poison? No poison here nosir. Nosir no poison whatsoever-lavored gelato"
.......i don't think I want to eat this
Originally posted on MSPA by Solaris.

IN MY LINE OF WORK WE DONT NEED INSURANCE
Originally posted on MSPA by cuttlefishCuller.

Jeeeeeez nobody told me there were so many picky eaters here! I mean it has the word 'sugoi' in it what more could you want? Some people I swear...

Still want to kill cuttlefish too because come on.

Mirdini, Solaris, thoughts on there being two roleblockers and the other not claiming? Are you actually suggesting that you are one of the only two-four other town left (plus cuttlethirdparty)?

Mirdini Wrote:I mean not just talking role-wise (though that's condemning enough) his whole 'wait Pilot and I are probably town' while letting the lynch on Pilot coast through and not offering any alternatives is skeevy as heck. Town busdrivers are something scum want really dead, speaking optional win-condition wise as a town with that optional win con. I'd just wait for scum to shoot him and let him help town in the meantime. konec0 backing off on pilot yesterday feels like scum fishing for last-minute town cred while still being able to eliminate a major threat (and presumably also fulfill an optional win condition, which no I CAN see scum having a half-win condition to kill a specific player actually I mean it wasn't guaranteed pilot would ever claim now was it).
1) If I were scum, while it's not likely Pilot would claim, I could simply shoot people until I hit him.
2) That close to dayend? There wasn't any prospect of an alternative lynch happening. It was either Pilot or no-lynch, and I had to make a last-minute judgement call. While I suspected Pilot was town, I didn't have any confirmation of it; remember also that I believed he was lying about his flavour. He could be scum trying to push a last-minute lynch on me, except that unfortunately no one was online for that to happen.

That's why I made the call to lynch him.

also christ cC labelling your ice cream "totally not poisoned" is clearly the best way to get me to eat it

Palamedes Wrote:Are you actually suggesting that you are one of the only two-four other town left (plus cuttlethirdparty)?
wouldn't that put us at mylo? or am i counting wrong
how many scum even are there

It implies there are two scumteams, neither of which are set to overrun so...

Technically not MYLO/LYLO?

Palamedes Wrote:Mirdini, Solaris, thoughts on there being two roleblockers and the other not claiming? Are you actually suggesting that you are one of the only two-four other town left (plus cuttlethirdparty)?
actually huh

Fogel/Malky, do you announce when the game reaches MYLO/LYLO?

yes.
i asked in QT.
Originally posted on MSPA by Boogeyman5870.

Anacreon died in the night before he found that bear?

[Image: noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.gif]

Anyway I'll be back for something besides that after dinner.
Originally posted on MSPA by anacreon.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

Mirdini Wrote:Fogel/Malky, do you announce when the game reaches MYLO/LYLO?
Yes, we do.

Pala I don't think two scumteams is a thing anymore - beru AND pilot flipping town kinda shot my view on that to pieces (though I was certainly thinking it yesterday)

but since it isn't MYLO (at least according to konec0 would like confirmation from modliness) that means we have less than 5 of THE MAFIA running around which I guess could mean either of these things?

1. this is thirdpartyhunt

2. mafia are 20% or less of the playerlist?????

either way wonky shenanigans seem the order of the day.

okay cool yeah

still fine with my vote, want to hear what the other what 8 people in this game have to say