WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died
Originally posted on MSPA by ClunkThiourea.

Mod Points:
Seedy 1.75, 10 Solaris points
MalkyTop 0, -2 Solaris points
"Magic" 0, -4000 Solaris points
Ixcalibur -10
Mr. Guy -10
Solaris -999296.75
Palamedes -999999306

EDIT: Mistakes
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

I think you got Paranoia and Palamedes mixed up there.

Edit: yeah, Palamedes got a million-point penalty and Paranoia got a seven hundred point boost that may have been intended for Pala.
Originally posted on MSPA by ClunkThiourea.

Rectified.
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

i make no mistakes paranaoaoisisa has 700 poinsts it was for paranoia not for any fakey-fakes.
Originally posted on MSPA by Mister Visceral.

Palamedes Wrote:Too bad. Do it. Only a couple people reacted so give me your analysis if those people died and flipped scum/town.
No. :>

It's just not worth it at this point. In fact, it would probably end up being anti-town just because of how awful my analyses end up being - people (town and scum alike) are going to jump on my ridiculous reads saying "I don't see that connection" or "hm... this one certainly is a thing" and it's generally going to end up being unproductive for town, especially because I would probably end up getting lynched over them.

Also not going to do a "list of opinions" thing because they'll all look non-committal. Because at this point, I have about two definitive reads on people. The moment I indulge in a readwall is the moment that people jump all over me for not having strong opinions.
Originally posted on MSPA by Palamedes.

Sanzh had a terrible terrible vote on you that catboss went over and I agreed with, then when confronted kind of waffled his way around a proper explanation and since then made like three super-low-content/word posts.

If you read my first post against Visceral I will vote him if his time runs out and he fails to give the mystical reads he got from his 'planned' Cat reaction test. I will vote him forever*

*forever being until one of us is dead or something staggeringly gamechanging occurs like him getting townfirmed or someone else getting practically outed as scum and nobody else noticing

Pre-posting edit: Oh wonderful Vote: Visceral

So then why did you do it in the first place and then say 'but my Cat vote had a point don't suspect me for it' if it secretly didn't? PS don't say it did because if it did you would be able to at least come up with your conjectures now instead of trying to excuse it away. Especially since, you know, they're right out there as being wild guesses anyways.

(A.K.A. I think Visceral had no legit plan for it and was just bullshitting to avoid suspicion.)
Originally posted on MSPA by MrGuy.

...Okay, yeah. If he's not going to even bother to defend himself, he's not going to be any help to us when we start doing proper investigations; Tea I'll at least give a chance of "overcompensating town."

Vote: Visceral because either scum or supremely unhelpful townie.

I've been wrong far too much lately to try to scrap together some bullshit reads on people with vague reactions to my catvote, when people are just going to take that post and run with it. I'll be happy to do other, more useful, more plausible and reasonable things once the opportunity for me to do so arises.

Quote:So then why did you do it in the first place and then say 'but my Cat vote had a point don't suspect me for it' if it secretly didn't? PS don't say it did because if it did you would be able to at least come up with your conjectures now instead of trying to excuse it away. Especially since, you know, they're right out there as being wild guesses anyways.
I'll conjecture about them once flips happen. Until then, if I put anything out there, even as a "wild guess", I'll just get persecuted for it. Not worth it at this point. I'm not going to post opinions now when they aren't based on anything.
Originally posted on MSPA by A Killer Cuppa Tea.

MV - why are you playing this game?

A Killer Cuppa Tea Wrote:MV - why are you playing this game?
Because it's totes fun and rhetoric is fun. And also you guys. [img]images/smilies/icon_heartbeat.gif[/img]

Also acting is fun but that only applies when I'm scum. :<

Mister Visceral Wrote:Also acting is fun but that only applies " " "when" " " I'm scum. :<
(JEST, I AM DOING THIS IN JEST, DO NOT TAKE SERIOUSLY.)

dangit, "when" was supposed to be italicized. or unitalicized I suppose.
Originally posted on MSPA by curiousCat.

All quotes are italicized you have been beaten by forum mechanics

the forum infrastructure gets -20 Guybux™
Originally posted on MSPA by Namboto.

I don't know, I think it looks even better with the triple quotes.

Oh those were intended it was just supposed to be italicized also.
Originally posted on MSPA by Luneix.

Wait - *puts on deerstalker hat and faux British accent* - Watson, I do believe I have a deduction to present!
If we view the facts that Mister Visceral has placed before us in a mathematical sense, I am almost certain that it places a new skew on the events that have taken place here -
For think on this - young master Visceral has stated that his enjoyment of this metaphorical game is derived from three things: being the inherent fun of the game - labelled quite eloquently as "totes fun" - the joy he derives from engaging in banter, rhetoric and soliloquy, and thirdly - and perhaps the most key clue to this entire debacle - the excitement that Sir Visceral generates when he is able to fool other players; pretending his innocence under false pretenses, as it were.
Why is this of any import or significance? Elementary my dear Watson! Displayed more plainly, this information could be stated in the form of:

Town!Visceral!Enjoyment= [Mafia!Fun]+[Rhetoric!Fun] = 2 Fun Units
Scum!Visceral!Enjoyment= [Mafia!Fun]+[Rhetoric!Fun]+[Acting!Fun] = 3 Fun Units

Therefore, one can see quite clearly, that were this good chap instead to be a dreadful and most despicable rapscallion, he would be deriving a much greater joy than usual from this game of murders of mafiosi in which we now find ourselves embroiled!
As I am - how do they say... - uninitiated in the ways of the man in question, I am uncertain as to what this evidence indicates. However, I would wager that perhaps, one of you could be of assistance in this matter?

Can you help Holmes solve the case?

What even the hell SherLun Holmes

Like actually what are you trying to say here? That Visceral would appear to be having more fun if he was scum?
Originally posted on MSPA by anacreon.

Ok MV is looking horribad now like really horribad from that Exchange between him and pala. MV people are already jumping at you right now for not sharing your opinions.

I am still going to leave my vote on Ix because i actually would like him talk about the things that have happened so far instead of doing his everyone is scum thing.
If Visceral is scum i kind of want Namboto to die. Because that tea Vote looks like a chainsaw defense of namboto.

Also out of stupidity and the gods of sillyness I am being told to wrestle beru. So

I am going to wrestle beru
Originally posted on MSPA by Luneix.

@Palamedes: Yeah, that was the general gist of it - plus I was just sort of bored and felt like writing something exorbitantly British, and kick-starting some sort of discussion.
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

This is a mod declaring day event. Please hold off on further posting until Malky gets here with its resolution.
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

EVENT
While people were doing like boring talks and shit ALL OF A SUDDEN ANACREON JUMPED TO HIS FEET AND LET OUT A MIGHTY ROAR FROM HIS MAGNIFICENT BEARD.

"GOTTA WRESTLE!" he said. "GOTTA WRESTLE BEARS!"

This apparent bear-wrestling madness terrified everybody else because anacreon happened to be someone who looked like he really did wrestle bears and b that I mean TOTALLY RIPPED. So everybody else jumped to their respective feet as well and got ready to flee from the clearly-insane anacreon BUT BY DOING THAT THEY WASTED PRECIOUS RUNNING-AWAY TIME AND ANACREON ALREADY SET HIMSELF UPON THE CLOSEST PERSON.

THE UNFORTUNATE PERSON WAS....................................

BERURU.

absoluteCertainty was very quickly put into a headlock or whatever I don't actually know wrestling terms. People stopped preparing to run away and stood around because it was actually really entertaining but not to Beruru. All the while, anacreon was shouting at the top of his lungs the best techniques used to wrestle bears.

Suddenly, someone spoke up.

"That's not a bear."

Anacreon squinted at Beruru.

"It doesn't even look anything like a bear."

Anacreon deflated a little, let go of absoluteCertainty, and then sat down very quietly in the back.

With that out of the way, business returned to the usual.

Also of note, Sanzh has now been replaced by TehPilot or something. This isn't related to the event.

Wait what?

Anacreon please for the love of god explain what that was.

Also hello Pilot please do things.
Originally posted on MSPA by curiousCat.

Amazing event