Animal Facts!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Animal Facts!
Animal Facts!
Hello! I love animals. Do share your animal facts here!

[Image: UGNbp5N.png]

Did you know that the current human american president is actually 9 koalas stacked on top of eachother? Amazing!
RE: Animal Facts!
Oh you mean the Finland president Sauli Niinistö? That explains a lot.

[Image: 453642714.jpg]
Sig:
Show Content
He's a real cutie, that current human president.
Sig:
Show Content
Fact: Many animals are made of meat.
Fact: American alligators and Mugger crocodiles are the only two reptiles documented to use tools. This is particularly impressive, considering most scientists have considered them to be evolutionarily stable. They've stayed pretty much the same for 300 million years, apparently (this is just from what i know).
Source: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.10...013.858276

Fact: American alligators were originally listed as an endangered species in 1973, and have since become much more populous. They were removed from the endangered species lists in 1987.
Source: wiki i guess. this isnt high school

Fact: There are only roughly 250 Phillippine crocodiles existing in the wild. Fortunately, they are already protected under law, and have been since 2001.
Source: wiki again.

Fact: There are only 22 distinct species of crocodilians.

edit: i did not read the thread at all and just now saw you were being facetious about animals.

frankly im shocked and offended.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
(12-17-2017, 11:13 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »He's a real cutie, that current human president.

What a cute human president, I give him 10 star.

Quote:Fact: Many animals are made of meat.

Oh dear.

Quote:edit: i did not read the thread at all and just now saw you were being facetious about animals.

How dare you! All these facts come from a place of love. Do you dare mock my animal facts young man!?

Quote:Fact: Bandicoots are just pointy mice.

I like this fact very much, you're hired.
Friends, I have another exciting animal fact to share!

[Image: UGNbp5N.png]

Did you know the squat animal at the park that makes strange wet-boot noises is called a "Dúck"? How strange!
Fact i love aminals
Show Content
(12-18-2017, 01:08 AM)Gatr Wrote: »Fact: American alligators and Mugger crocodiles are the only two reptiles documented to use tools. This is particularly impressive, considering most scientists have considered them to be evolutionarily stable. They've stayed pretty much the same for 300 million years, apparently (this is just from what i know).
Source: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.10...013.858276

Fact: American alligators were originally listed as an endangered species in 1973, and have since become much more populous. They were removed from the endangered species lists in 1987.
Source: wiki i guess. this isnt high school

Fact: There are only roughly 250 Phillippine crocodiles existing in the wild. Fortunately, they are already protected under law, and have been since 2001.
Source: wiki again.

Fact: There are only 22 distinct species of crocodilians.

edit: i did not read the thread at all and just now saw you were being facetious about animals.

That link is not a link. I'm onto you, Gatr...
Sig:
Show Content
Animal fact: The word animal comes from the root words -mal, meaning bad, and ani-, meaning Anikin Skywalker, or, as he is known more commonly, Darth Vader. This is clearly proof that George Lucas foreshadowed the classic twist in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back by going back in time and sowing the linguistic seeds for animal, the common English word we know today.
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
Fact: The best animal out of all the animals is dragons.
(12-18-2017, 03:10 AM)Joe Starman Wrote: »sowing the linguistic seeds for animal,

Fact: seeds are small sleeping animals
(12-18-2017, 02:02 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »That link is not a link. I'm onto you, Gatr...

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/tet...aterbirds/
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Fact: If you change just one letter in "Animal Facts", you get "Animal Farts".
Fiction: cats
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Animal fact: Most large animals are made up of smaller animals. In fact, the gestalt entity known as ${USER_NAME} (that's you!) is composed of trillions of very small animals known as cells! Wowee!
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
Animal fact: is a vegetable?

is a vegetable?
Sig:
Show Content
Quote:Fact i love aminals

Me too!!!

(12-18-2017, 03:10 AM)Joe Starman Wrote: »Animal fact: The word animal comes from the root words -mal, meaning bad, and ani-, meaning Anikin Skywalker, or, as he is known more commonly, Darth Vader. This is clearly proof that George Lucas foreshadowed the classic twist in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back by going back in time and sowing the linguistic seeds for animal, the common English word we know today.

Truly remarkable... I do not know what this War Stars is but truly remarkable.

Quote:Fact: The best animal out of all the animals is dragons.

No! All animals are very, very, very, good! But I'm sure dragons have very good facts too, whatever they are!

Quote:Fact: seeds are small sleeping animals

Do not disturb, they absorb facts while they sleep.

Quote:fact: dogs

So that's what you call them! I love doges.

Quote:Fiction: cats

I do not know what a cat is, so this must be true...

Quote:Animal fact: Most large animals are made up of smaller animals. In fact, the gestalt entity known as ${USER_NAME} (that's you!) is composed of trillions of very small animals known as cells! Wowee!

But-

But Im Robot!?

Quote:Animal fact: is a vegetable?

is a vegetable?

We do not discuss the vegebales here! Terrible!!! They do not make barking noises and they look strange, I do not like them at all they threaten me.
Fact! The largest known animal is the blue whale! Some can be 82 ft long!
Animal Fact: I think, therefore I am an animal and not a vegetable.
Sig:
Show Content
More Facts! Jellyfish can and will eat your garbage if unprotected. Then proceed to melt and become "jellier" than before.
Male echidnas have a four-headed penis.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

[Image: 2kGzPON.png]

(12-25-2017, 06:06 AM)Angustine Wrote: »Male echidnas have a four-headed penis.

Oh. Um. Thank you but this is not the animal fact for me!
(12-19-2017, 04:36 PM)Robottobt Wrote: »Fact! The largest known animal is the blue whale! Some can be 82 ft long!

That is many! Humans only have 2 of those :)

Quote:Animal Fact: I think, therefore I am an animal and not a vegetable.

That is true! Also the reason why animals are much cooler than vegetables.

Quote:Fact: sheep are lowkey extremely cute

They must be extremely powerful, being able to keep their cuteness hidden so subtly. Wonderful..

Quote:More Facts! Jellyfish can and will eat your garbage if unprotected. Then proceed to melt and become "jellier" than before.

Oh dear, they should be careful!
Fact: All birds are dinosaurs.