Pokemon Tabletop RPG - It's Aliiiive!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Tabletop RPG - It's Aliiiive!
RE: Pokemon Tabletop RPG
Sturm goes to Spirit Town Spirits, I guess?
Tori
SpoilerShow

Marc
SpoilerShow

Clifton
The Pokemart has a book in the racks called The Pokemon League Challenge For Slowpokes. You recognize it as part of a series of manuals on a variety of subjects. This one seems to have details about both contests and gym challenges, as well as the League itself. It's 95P.

Raphael
Raphael imagines what would happen if she were drunk, which she isn't, so she obviously

didn't do that.

Sturm
You enter the Spirit Town Liquor Store. Like the Port Town store, the varieties of liquors they have are limited, but the stock is plentiful.

Spirit Town Spirit: 1000P
Pokebeer: 300P
Definit Vodka: 450P

The local brew has a label with a slogan. "Wet your throat, refresh your mind."
"Sweet, just, do that again. I guess."
"Oh. Huh."

He just kinda stands there, looking down at his Owei, defeated.

He continues to stand.

A simple mathematical statement rose to his mind.

1 Exeggcute < 3 Exeggcutes.

He blushed in shame at forgetting this, withdrew Owei, and ran back to the center without saying a word.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Raphael finishes imagining.

She asks Gymrbo about the fish.
Tori
SpoilerShow

Marc
You recall Owei and make haste! This is not difficult, as none of the wilds even have an Overland score higher than 4.
Pokemon Center! Healings! Hooray!

Raph
Gymbro recieves a couple of fish from the Nurse and immediately eats one. Noticing Raphael, he offers one to her.
Lorin jumps to level 10! Points in SPD, HP, and DEF.

Lorin learned Mirror Move!
SpoilerShow

Tori gives her opponent a thumbs up, pocketing the cash with a reserved smile. She is legitimately pleased when her 'dex informs her that Lorin can use Mirror Move.

"Is that like a bird thing all you birds do? Pretty useful, either way."

She gives Lorin his doughnut back, then heads downstairs again to look for that viking dude. Lorin is free to follow once he finishes his snack.
Sturm buys a Definit Voda because it looks different from the other bottles and heads back to the Center. Manfully.
Raphael stands there staring a bit, but when Gymbro proffers the fish again she takes it to be polite.

Raph now has a fish.

She just kind of holds on to it as she packs up her bag and goes with Gabby to the Pokemart.
Marc just kinda follows other people around, as he is ready to leave. This place is boring.
Clifton buys the slowpoke magazine and meets back up with other dudes.
Sturm buys a bottle of vodka, Clifton buys a book, and Lorin eats a donut. Most everybody meets up at the Center, except Raph who heads over the mart and Bastion who is still healings.

A reminder of the mart items.

Poke Ball - 150P
Great Ball - 250P
Potion - 200P
Super Potion - 350P
Antidote - 200P
Awakening - 200P
Paralyze Heal - 200P
Repel - 200P
Dire Hit - 650P
TM29 Psychic - 3500P
TM52 Focus Blast - 4400P
TM60 Quash - 1000P
Raphael buys a potion for 200P and runs back to the center because SOCIALNESS
Clifton brings out Riff and nestles a stick of incense in her lady-mustache.
Tori sorta-salutes in Sturm's direction, then enquires at the front desk as to how Gyps is doing.

"So," she says, to the mostly-complete party. "How'd you lot all go with the gym?"
People do stuff yep.

Gyps is all better! She's given over to Tori, and the Empath apologizes for not having been able to make it go much faster.

It is a little odd. Hardly seems like an hour's gone by, but so it has. Bastion has recovered in the Clinic.
Bastion silently slips straight to the Pokemart, buys 3 Pokeballs(450), 3 potions(600), 2 paralyze heal(400), 2 awakening(400) for a grand total of 1850 Pokebucks, leaving him with a nice 2220 left.

Tori steps away from the group a bit, and lets Gyps out. An apology is probably in order, along with a promise to train before any more stupid life-or-death situations.
Hesitantly, Raphael speaks up. "We...we did pretty well, actually...Sturm and I had a double battle..."
"Uh... I think we should keep going for now. I could use a couple more dudes to round out my team."

He heads over to the counter. "Hey, is there a ferry or something around here? I think we'd rather avoid doubling back through Ale if possible."
"Well, considering our waterfront is a cliff-face here, I doubt you'd have luck there. Where.. would you be planning on sailing to from here? Um, if you desperately want to avoid Ale Town, I won't ask why, but, uh, it's a fairly long trek anywhere. The closest I guess would be Stout City if you cut through the forest and cross the lake, but that's just in direct distance, without factoring in whatever would hinder your progress. I don't know how much quicker it would be."

Gyps just seems happy to be feeling better.
Bastion packs up his stuff and heads to Tori, waving hello. "Is Gyps alright?" After a bit, he remembers some stuff, that being the berries. "Oh yea, I went to the store with the spirty dude from before, and he gave me this." Bastion presents the basket of rawst berries.
Tori motions to Gyps for Bastion's benefit, letting her grin or pirouette or whatever she feels like before recalling her to the Pokeball.

"She's fine," she says, taking a berry and sniffing it suspiciously. She puts it back, muttering for Bastion to just look after her share for her, then finally starts ripping into Clifton.

"Can we not go crashing through uncharted areas just because you've got the attention span of a damn Goldeen? You don't even have a Gastly, or that... thing that Bastion and this dude caught. What's wrong with them?"

She gives him about half a second to start a response, then cuts across him.

"Besides, you should go back to Ale for the camping shop, if you insist on going bush. Which I'm not going to do, while we've got perfectly good roads to walk on."

"I-I've got camping materials..." Raph feels the need to contribute. She's probably going to regret that.
"Ooh, camping! Let's go camping!"

Marc decides to pipe up after a while.

"I can take soooo many beautiful pictures."