ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Night 2: Meeting Adjourned
phased into the void between thread and QT? eaten by the Ur-Dini? All I got is speculation, metaknowledge and a rapidly deteriorating comprehension of nouns. You sound tired you should have more energy drink.

Also for reals someone stab Wheat. I've got a pentagram and a seance kit all set up in the kitchen and he's totally on board for soul-endangering experiments trust me.
Ok well Para ain't comin back that's one thing Ican tell you for realsies
I guessed real good and well gues s whose corpse got scarificied last night to stave off the apcolacapyse
Aw geez he can't be too keen about that, specially after being first one off the space station last time.

Actually if you're scarifying dudes that's a good a resource as any for dark magicks. Know who's next in line?
no clue soz
Idk if it was like, obviously ,but I'm not keen for everyone to die? I don'T like dying so I don't actually kill people*??? I just try find fresh corpses s o I guess we'Ve sorta kina got smething i ncmmon
also I don't scarify them . rude. I assacrifice em
*SACRIFICE fuc
Do you think if we necromance and asscracfice the same person they turn inside out? Think if we break the laws of the universe they'll let us escape?
(10-12-2016, 03:00 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »asscracfice

I see what you're doing and its sso rude like holy shit????
With the necromantic asscracfice it's technically unholy shit
Nooooooooo
Did? You do the necrodo at para last night???
I did not, which is why I wanna see what happens if we plus Stabby Mcgee all gang up on the same dude tonight. If my calculations are correct I think we end up tearing a hole in the fabric of reality which is always exciting
c nbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb fuck my b I comas out on the keyboard for s Sec.
Guck it ok? Who should we tackle then maybe scum will be like "yeah yheg sound s hilarious let's play along wit those good world rescue Rez friends "
See Appendix A: Wheat's Appendix
oh gross put that thing back in its jacket
ATTENTION!

Day will start soon after I wake up tomorrow morning, not that I have an exact promise on when that is.

If someone hasn't given me their night action by then, I'm randomizing it.
So. Guess who had a lousy night's sleep and only just woke up!

Day will start soon, once I manage a decent level of alertness.
Okay, I'm starting day as soon as I finish sending out night action results.

It was quite the night, this might take me a while.
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 3: Attendance is Significantly Down
Day breaks, and... wait, there definitely seem to be fewer people than there were yesterday. Everyone goes searching, and three bodies turn up.

First, Schazer.

(06-14-2016, 08:25 AM)Colby Wrote: »an adventure titled "This Adventure Will Self Destruct in 72 Hours" in which the main character has 72 real time hours to prevent the apocalypse or the adventure/thread is forever deleted.

To properly execute such an event the author should be somewhat dedicated to not sleeping for three days (stockpile redbull) or have an alternate artist take over when they need to tap out. Also i think the whole site would need to get hyped for such an event to assure that the necessary amount of suggestions to keep the story going for 3 days.

..there are a lot of logistical problems with this adventure but I really would love to do it/see it happen.

Schazer was attempting to save the world from demons, and had just 72 hours to do it.

To make the most of those hours, she had lots of energy drinks, so she could stay up at night and figure something out. She could also give night-talk to another player in order to help save the world.

But that wasn't actually her night action.

The demons could be sated for a day with the sacrifice of a fresh corpse. So, Schazer could pick someone at night, and if that person died, they'd be sacrificed to the demons, and there would be an extra day before the world ended. However, the corpse would be destroyed in the process, so there would be no public revelation of that player's role.

Though her alignment was technically town, her main goal was to save the world. Not that she knew how that worked.

The next corpse found is a52.

https://www.reddit.com/r/U4G/comments/37...s_of_hell/
Quote:Airplanes are a lie from the PITS OF HELL. If JEsus wanted us to fly, he would've given us wings.

a52 was a preacher with very STRONG opinions on what God wanted. Each night, he would instill the FEAR OF GOD into one player of his choice.

If that player were visited by anyone else, they'd die of terror. His preaching was that powerful!

He was aligned with the town, but his real win condition was to become Pope, somehow.

And the final body belongs to DS Piron.

(01-27-2016, 02:05 PM)LoverIan Wrote: »"You just wanted to eat a fucking sandwhich"
- Have it start with someone going to lunch to get a sandwhich
- Escalate the plot until you achieve a gainax ending

DS Piron wanted a sandwich. Each night, they could pick one player and check their place for a sandwich.

Hanging around there for so long would mean that anything that happened to the target would also happen to DS Piron, though.

If DS Piron got roleblocked, the flavor of the action would get weirder, though the effect would remain the same.

They would win if they made it through the game without being roleblocked at all, or if they got roleblocked enough times to complete the messed-up process, though the latter win condition wasn't initially revealed.

Technically, their alignment was town, though.

That seems to be it for bodies, so the company orders today's meeting to open.

Livelist:
-qwerx3
-Ixcaliber
-AgentBlue
-Shredded
-Kíeros
-Wheat
-OrangeAipom
-Akumu
-Sruixan
-Granolaman
-Not The Author
-Robust Laser
-Kaynato
-earthexe
Deadline is Thursday, and I'll just make it midnight since I'll probably be up at that point.

14 players present, it takes eight to lynch and four to soft lynch.
DOES THIS MEAN THAT (THE DEMONS) WERE ONLY SATED ONCE, AND (THE WORLD) WILL END AT (THE END OF (THE FOURTH DAY))?
Blub fuckin' blub?