Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 4.0
RE: Post making contest
Have we fgured out rule 1?
Have we figured out rule 1?
I think you all are heading twords getting rule 1, but I think I'd rather give you a hint so that you could get there, as well as helping you be able to pass three of the other five rules.

This has been a post which passes rule 1, and only rule 1.

I think you all are heading twords getting rule 1, but I think I'd rather give you a hint so that you could get there, as well as helping you be able to pass three of the other five rules.

This is test #3.

Flawless, huh?

End of message.

This is still test #3.

End of message.
This continues test #3.

End of message.
This continues test #3 too.

End of message.
This continues test #3 too.

End of message.
This is still test #3.

I really don't know how this is the one that's taken so long to put together.

End of message.
This is test #3 as well.

Actually, I don't know if I'm supposed to be posting but whatever.

End of message.
This completes test #3.

End of message.

I swr tht ths mght b gng t fr
i love passing rule three it's my favourite.
Apparently we're posting now? I don't really understand.
Five posts that pass rule 3 in a row? Sure, why not?
(07-20-2016, 12:38 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »Five posts that pass rule 3 in a row? Sure, why not?

make it six!?
i think all this talk about passing rules everyone's forgetting the real purpose of the postmake: making hot new memes. today's hot new meme: me, i'm so hot, i'm incredibly hot. what i lack in newness and memeticality i make up for in pure sweltering heat.
[Image: how-to-play-patience.jpg]
I would also like to nominate my laptop, which just got so hot it nearly stalled on me.

It was probably a sign that I should go to bed, if I'm honest.
Invisible post.
Solitaire: the hot new meme?
Rule 3 conga~
i gotta post here for funtimes and adventures