Post making contest 3.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 3.0
RE: Post making contest
I'm going back to giving a single hint for each rule like Kaynato's ruleset around 50 pages ago because that's when I made this ruleset. Nothing here should take years to figure out, but what do I know, maybe I've accidentally made the worst rule ever. So, without further ado, the five rules!

Rule 1: Creativity
Rule 2: Two-Faced
Rule 3: Matrix
Rule 4: Give Up
Rule 5: Balderdash

This post passes no rules!
(06-19-2016, 01:03 AM)CrimsonMage Wrote: »Rule 4: Give Up

okay then bye
(06-19-2016, 01:04 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »
(06-19-2016, 01:03 AM)CrimsonMage Wrote: »Rule 4: Give Up

okay then bye

This post passes none of the rules!
What if I were to surrender to the Space Consortium?
[ [ 2, 3 ], [ 4, 9 ] ]
(06-19-2016, 01:03 AM)CrimsonMage Wrote: »I'm going back to giving a single hint for each rule like Kaynato's ruleset around 50 pages ago because that's when I made this ruleset. Nothing here should take years to figure out, but what do I know, maybe I've accidentally made the worst rule ever. So, without further ado, the five rules!

Fact Seagull g0m
Meloncholy c:
ççç

Įįę

Joy!

Sorrow.
There is no spoon.
pa-da-bah-bah-bah... i'm lovin' it

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
[Image: szB692U.gif]
[Image: BbSnrvN.gif]
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
THE GREYHOUND jumps over THE DOG FOX SWIFTLY.
posting the alphabet is always a good idea
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
This is update #156.

Day 6: Dug more clay from the lagoon, planted some of my seeds on the far side of the lake, chopped down some trees. Made a bucket and some shears too.

Night 6: Turns out my spiral staircase mine was not far off bedrock, so once it hit it I branch out a little. I find my first redstone, but I'm a little too scared of being below to lava line to go too far. Once back upstairs, I make myself a compass, though it won't be too useful just yet.

Day 7: it's raining, so I shelve the planned farming spree and try some interior decorating instead. Of course it's the spruce planks that go best with bricks - I scarcely have any, since I only chopped down one spruce tree. In the evening, I plant my spruce saplings out by the farm, along with the sugarcane. There are some sheep loafing around, so I shear them. At last, I can make a bed and sleep through the night! Actually I care more about setting my respawn, but whatever.

Day 8: I finally decide to investigate the lava issue. It turns out my sub-basement is just a lake of lava. This is not ideal. I dig all the way around its perimeter hoping for iron, but I just get diorite. I am beginning to think I have too much diorite. Before I leave the lake, I consider picking up a bucket of lava, but this feels like a dangerous thing to be wielding when you've just laid your nice new spruce floor. Speaking of spruce, two of the saplings have grown by the late evening. I dash out to chop them down, though "dash" is putting it kindly; the one disadvantage of living in a cliff by a lake is having to wade through the lake everytime you want to go anywhere...

Night 8: I mine so much coal.

Day 9: My tunnels near bedrock produce some more iron and redstone, but pickings are really slim. I definitely need to find a cave soon. Turns out it's (still?) raining, though I nip outside to chop down more spruces and harvest some sugarcane.

Night 9: Once I remember how to make paper, I fashion myself a map, and it turns out they do not work like they used to? This one filled itself in and appeared accurate to the block? It was definitely covering a smaller area, though. Still, it confirms the apostrophe shape of the lake... I go mining, again. Just more coal, iron and redstone for now.

Day 10: I get lost in my mines for the first time whilst trying to get out. It's fun. Back upstairs, I lay some birch planks outside my front door, since they fade well into the sand, then put a pressure plate behind my door to make getting out easy. Some of my wheat has grown, which is lovely!

Night 10: Strip mining produces results! I find my first gold, six blocks worth, and then just behind it are four diamonds! I fundamentally do not trust myself to keep a diamond pickaxe safe yet, so I stash them in a special chest in my ceiling.

Day 11: I waste a lot of the day tabbed out, looking up how to make fences (I used cobblestone walls for the farm) - thus, all I really do is extend the birch boardwalk and plant more seeds.

Night 11: The sugarcanes have grown again, so I clip them on my run back home and knock up some paper with which I expand the map. It makes a bit more sense now; anywhere I've already been is charted, but not places I've yet to go, and adding more paper to it to make it bigger is pretty sensible. I just wish it hadn't put my house in the top left corner... anyway, I realised I hadn't attained any achievements for a while, and discover that this was because I had not made the necessary wooden tools to start all three trees. I do so, then go mining again...

Day 12: ...and eventually I start hearing lava bubbling away in the near-distance; sure enough, I break through to what appears to be a river of lava, low-ceilinged and rimmed with andesite and granite. I tunnel alongside it for a while, but I'm getting hungry and haven't brought any porkchops so am forced to climb back up to topside. Whilst there, I chop some more spruces and replace them with birch.

End of message.
laughing and laughing
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.
Balderdash!
ABCDE
FGHIJ
KLMNO
PQRST
UVWXY
Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
Thy micturations are to me,
As plurdled gabbleblotchits,
On a lurgid bee,
That mordiously hath blurted out,
Its earted jurtles,
Into a rancid festering confectious organ squealer. [drowned out by moaning and screaming]
Now the jurpling slayjid agrocrustles,
Are slurping hagrilly up the axlegrurts,
And living glupules frart and slipulate,
Like jowling meated liverslime,
Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turling dromes,
And hooptiously drangle me,
With crinkly bindlewurdles,
Or else I shall rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon,
See if I don't.
I've got no idea what Rule 4 is, could we get a hint on it?
Code:
ABCDE
FGHIK
LMNOP
QRSTU
VWXYZ
Reality Forge
[Image: tumblr_o8t7ukh8aE1qlza2qo1_r2_540.png]
(06-19-2016, 01:07 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »What if I were to surrender to the Space Consortium?

This post passes none of the rules

(06-19-2016, 01:07 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »[ [ 2, 3 ], [ 4, 9 ] ]

This post passes none of the rules

(06-19-2016, 01:08 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »
(06-19-2016, 01:03 AM)CrimsonMage Wrote: »I'm going back to giving a single hint for each rule like Kaynato's ruleset around 50 pages ago because that's when I made this ruleset. Nothing here should take years to figure out, but what do I know, maybe I've accidentally made the worst rule ever. So, without further ado, the five rules!

Fact Seagull g0m

(06-19-2016, 01:11 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »Meloncholy c:

This post passes none of the rules! (I see what you were going for there, though)

(06-19-2016, 01:11 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »ççç

Įįę

Joy!

Sorrow.

(06-19-2016, 01:12 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »There is no spoon.

(06-19-2016, 01:14 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »pa-da-bah-bah-bah... i'm lovin' it

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

This post passes none of the rules! That is also a very creepy picture!

(06-19-2016, 01:14 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »[Image: szB692U.gif]
[Image: BbSnrvN.gif]

(06-19-2016, 01:17 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »THE GREYHOUND jumps over THE DOG FOX SWIFTLY.

(06-19-2016, 01:21 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

(I had to step away for a bit and there are a lot of posts, so I'll leave you the ones I've graded already and continue working on the rest, which will be in my next post).
BALDERDASH!
A
L
D
E
R
D
A
S
H
!