v
RE: Post making contest
w
x
y
You damper that small fact, this contest. Quoting certainly is chance, bless one all: Making God further right to only believe you'll out the rule. Probably this God passes random things, but is a certain hint figuring harder won't stop by all! You'll think now, and nothing in the rules quite tricky to choose a need for being just. Bless little passes, almost you believe chances for that rule that you will post. To put it from one post I made able on about a hint, I think the rule passes a post in it if you have one! It is of this rule that by being passed, you and I are it, and the rule be it and is pass.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
This is update #136.

"How do you sit on a chair correctly, anyway?" - a thing I just said (I am quite tired)

End of message.
(06-13-2016, 11:54 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »So, how about backwards text? You still like backwards text, no?

This post passes rules 3, 4, and 5.

(06-14-2016, 12:02 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »corporate and consumer litigation and lubrication

This post passes rules 3, 4, and 5.

(06-14-2016, 12:08 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »You damper that small fact, this contest. Quoting certainly is chance, bless one all: Making God further right to only believe you'll out the rule. Probably this God passes random things, but is a certain hint figuring harder won't stop by all! You'll think now, and nothing in the rules quite tricky to choose a need for being just. Bless little passes, almost you believe chances for that rule that you will post. To put it from one post I made able on about a hint, I think the rule passes a post in it if you have one! It is of this rule that by being passed, you and I are it, and the rule be it and is pass.

This post passes rule 5.

(06-14-2016, 12:17 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is update #136.

"How do you sit on a chair correctly, anyway?" - a thing I just said (I am quite tired)

End of message.

This post passes rule 5.

All of the single-letter posts pass rules 2, 3, 4, and 5.
This is update #137.

Yep, I am definitely tired. I should not have pointed out to myself that I was tired, because that would appear to be what has made me feel so. Oops.

End of message.
This post passes all five rules.
These results embezzled me
(06-14-2016, 12:23 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is update #137.

Yep, I am definitely tired. I should not have pointed out to myself that I was tired, because that would appear to be what has made me feel so. Oops.

End of message.

This post passes rule 5.

(06-14-2016, 12:28 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This post passes all five rules.

No! This post passes rules 3, 4, and 5.

(06-14-2016, 12:32 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »These results embezzled me

This post also passes rules 3, 4, and 5.
Okay, but this post clearly passes all five rules.
#relateable
#ladycrimes