Post making contest 3.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 3.0
I included a lot of things (but not images. That takes work)
My brother has terrible eyesight, like really bad. But he almost never wears his glasses, and doesn't like contacts. We've all suggested maybe getting lasik eye surgery, but he doesn't even want to do THAT. He's being really uncooperative, but he really just doesn't see the big issue. I guess we just don't see eye-to-eye on this issue.

Racecar. 5645. This is a link you should click. Same with this one. 1 , 1 , 2 , 3 , 5 , 8 , 13 , 21 , 34 , 55 , 89 , 144.
sqrt(-1) = i

THIS POST IS A SECRET

THIS POST PASSES ALL OF THE RULES, INCLUDING RULE 1, 2, 3, 4, AND 5

THIS POST PASSES NONE OF THE RULES, INCLUDING RULE 1, 2, 3, 4, AND 5

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."

yes? No? maybe So?

SpoilerShow

:3atermelon Blankaloupe mwahtermelon DuckreportDrudgerepondFact SeagullTrog Demands Blood!
::3: :blankaloupe: :-3-: :drudgeleft::drudgeright::factseagull::socktopus:
RE: Post making contest
(06-12-2016, 07:04 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: »This post wants to pass every rule.

Sadly, it breaks rules 1, 3, 4, and 5.

I'm heading to sleep now, but feel free to keep posting in the meantime.

Edit: One last judgement before I go.

(06-12-2016, 07:21 AM)CrimsonMage Wrote: »My brother has terrible eyesight, like really bad. But he almost never wears his glasses, and doesn't like contacts. We've all suggested maybe getting lasik eye surgery, but he doesn't even want to do THAT. He's being really uncooperative, but he really just doesn't see the big issue. I guess we just don't see eye-to-eye on this issue.

Racecar. 5645. This is a link you should click. Same with this one. 1 , 1 , 2 , 3 , 5 , 8 , 13 , 21 , 34 , 55 , 89 , 144.
sqrt(-1) = i

THIS POST IS A SECRET

THIS POST PASSES ALL OF THE RULES, INCLUDING RULE 1, 2, 3, 4, AND 5

THIS POST PASSES NONE OF THE RULES, INCLUDING RULE 1, 2, 3, 4, AND 5

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."

yes? No? maybe So?

SpoilerShow

:3atermelon Blankaloupe mwahtermelon DuckreportDrudgerepondFact SeagullTrog Demands Blood!
::3: :blankaloupe: :-3-: :drudgeleft::drudgeright::factseagull::socktopus:

This post breaks rules 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Everyone is crying at the dread hypnotic flying of the bee of the bird of the moth
You can't walk, you can't ramble, 'cause you're gonna have to scramble from the bee of the bird of the moth.

Catbug is a cat but he's got bugness in his veins
Manhouse lives within himself with thoughtful human brains
Neither one is equal to the challenge of the freak we'll call the bee of the bird of the moth

Now the moth defeats the mouse in man
It's messing with the plan
It can't be believed

'Cause it's just a hummingbird moth
Who's acting like a bird
That thinks it's a bee

Got a brand new shipment of electrical equipment it's addressed to the bottom of the sea
Send a tangerine coloured nuclear submarine with a sticker that says 'STP'

Windshield wiper washer fluid spraying in the air
Head lice under hats lie in the headlights everywhere
Subatomic waves to the underwater caves of the bee of the bird of the moth

It can't be believed

Who's acting like a bird
That thinks it's a bee

Is it us or it that's messed up

Everyone's deforming in the presence of the swarming of the bee of the bird of the moth
Protozoa, snakes, and horses have enlisted in the forces of the bee of the bird of the moth

All are irresistibly directed by the suction of the hypnotizing tractor beam presenting a production
Of the sleep of reason corporation in association with the bee of the bird of the moth
This is update #132.

watching more of the Civ V over lunch

Turn 135: *clicks on a worker* "oh, I'm supposed to construct things with them!"

I MADE SOUNDS THAT WERE NOT OKAY SOUNDS TO HAVE MADE AT THE VOLUME I WOULD APPEAR TO HAVE MADE THEM AT

EDIT: THEY BUILT A FORT ON COTTON

End of message.
(06-12-2016, 11:08 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: »Everyone is crying at the dread hypnotic flying of the bee of the bird of the moth
You can't walk, you can't ramble, 'cause you're gonna have to scramble from the bee of the bird of the moth.

Catbug is a cat but he's got bugness in his veins
Manhouse lives within himself with thoughtful human brains
Neither one is equal to the challenge of the freak we'll call the bee of the bird of the moth

It can't be believed

Who's acting like a bird
That thinks it's a bee

Got a brand new shipment of electrical equipment it's addressed to the bottom of the sea
Send a tangerine coloured nuclear submarine with a sticker that says 'STP'

Windshield wiper washer fluid spraying in the air
Head lice under hats lie in the headlights everywhere
Subatomic waves to the underwater caves of the bee of the bird of the moth

It can't be believed

Who's acting like a bird
That thinks it's a bee

Is it us or it that's messed up

Everyone's deforming in the presence of the swarming of the bee of the bird of the moth
Protozoa, snakes, and horses have enlisted in the forces of the bee of the bird of the moth

All are irresistibly directed by the suction of the hypnotizing tractor beam presenting a production
Of the sleep of reason corporation in association with the bee of the bird of the moth

This post breaks all the rules!

(06-12-2016, 12:40 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is update #132.

watching more of the Civ V over lunch

Turn 135: *clicks on a worker* "oh, I'm supposed to construct things with them!"

I MADE SOUNDS THAT WERE NOT OKAY SOUNDS TO HAVE MADE AT THE VOLUME I WOULD APPEAR TO HAVE MADE THEM AT

EDIT: THEY BUILT A FORT ON COTTON

End of message.

This post breaks rules 1, 2, 3, and 4.
(06-12-2016, 06:08 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »if we really wanna have some fun me and bob can recommend a real good two player video game

TRUTH
(06-12-2016, 02:40 PM)btp Wrote: »
(06-12-2016, 06:08 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »if we really wanna have some fun me and bob can recommend a real good two player video game

TRUTH

Breaks rules 1, 3, 4, and 5.
This is update #133.

I don't know what my favourite part of those four videos was, if I'm honest.
  • They walked their first Great Prophet all the way to Siberia over the course of twenty turns, then promptly forgot about it for the remainder of the game. It was still there on Kamchatka about fifteen minutes before the end.
  • They set their capital to "Generate Wealth" about halfway through and thus never built anything in it ever again.
  • SET UP FOR RANGED ATTACK
  • "Where's this unmet player?" THEY FORGOT AMERICA EXISTED "Maybe Australia?" YOU'RE LOOKING AT AUSTRALIA IT'S THE ONLY SIZEABLE LANDMASS DIRECTLY SOUTH EAST OF ASIA
  • At no point during those four hours did they realised that units have a finite number of moves they can make a turn, or that the game helpfully says "UNIT IS OUT OF MOVES" once you've used them all up.
  • I mean how. How.
  • I thought they weren't going to figure out that they needed a melee unit to capture the city BUT THEN THEY FIGURED IT OUT AND IMMEDIATELY FORGOT AFTER THEIR MISUNDERSTANDING OF THE PREVIOUS POINT MADE THEM SEND IT TO THE FUCKING GOBI DESERT they only took Cumae because they threw every unit at it until one worked
  • "MOVE THE FUCKING SAMURAI" he literally can't because he already moved it see above. "I'M TRYING!" god bless 'em
  • Every time they accidentally improved a luxury with a non-automated worker, they immediately replaced the improvement with a fort. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
  • okay no my favourite was definitely Notre Dame because even they knew it was insane to try and build it in a city comprised entirely of snow BUT IT IMMEDIATELY STARVED THE MOMENT THEY TRIED TO BUILD IT OH MY GOD
in conclusion thanks Ix that was an experience that was definitely lacking from my life

End of message.
(06-12-2016, 04:03 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is update #133.

I don't know what my favourite part of those four videos was, if I'm honest.
  • They walked their first Great Prophet all the way to Siberia over the course of twenty turns, then promptly forgot about it for the remainder of the game. It was still there on Kamchatka about fifteen minutes before the end.
  • They set their capital to "Generate Wealth" about halfway through and thus never built anything in it ever again.
  • SET UP FOR RANGED ATTACK
  • "Where's this unmet player?" THEY FORGOT AMERICA EXISTED "Maybe Australia?" YOU'RE LOOKING AT AUSTRALIA IT'S THE ONLY SIZEABLE LANDMASS DIRECTLY SOUTH EAST OF ASIA
  • At no point during those four hours did they realised that units have a finite number of moves they can make a turn, or that the game helpfully says "UNIT IS OUT OF MOVES" once you've used them all up.
  • I mean how. How.
  • I thought they weren't going to figure out that they needed a melee unit to capture the city BUT THEN THEY FIGURED IT OUT AND IMMEDIATELY FORGOT AFTER THEIR MISUNDERSTANDING OF THE PREVIOUS POINT MADE THEM SEND IT TO THE FUCKING GOBI DESERT they only took Cumae because they threw every unit at it until one worked
  • "MOVE THE FUCKING SAMURAI" he literally can't because he already moved it see above. "I'M TRYING!" god bless 'em
  • Every time they accidentally improved a luxury with a non-automated worker, they immediately replaced the improvement with a fort. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
  • okay no my favourite was definitely Notre Dame because even they knew it was insane to try and build it in a city comprised entirely of snow BUT IT IMMEDIATELY STARVED THE MOMENT THEY TRIED TO BUILD IT OH MY GOD
in conclusion thanks Ix that was an experience that was definitely lacking from my life

End of message.

This post breaks rules 1, 2, 3, and 4. It would have passed rule 1 if I were being more lenient on it, but I'm not, so there you go.
oh hi
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Fifteen forty-three
of the world's greatest and most
uncanny canines
welcone to the space consortium
This is the posting contest that never ends.
It just goes on and on my friends.
g0m just started this, not knowing what it was,
And now we'll keep on posting here forever just because
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
(06-12-2016, 05:18 PM)Crowstone Wrote: »oh hi

Breaks 1, 3, 4, and 5.

(06-12-2016, 05:52 PM)Akumu Wrote: »Fifteen forty-three
of the world's greatest and most
uncanny canines

Breaks 1, 2, 3, and 4.

(06-12-2016, 05:59 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »Too many color tags

Breaks 1, 2, 3, and 5.
bold
underline
italics
strikethrough
all the things
RE: What's going on in this thread?
strikethrough
all of the things
all of the things
(06-12-2016, 06:46 PM)Akumu Wrote: »bold

(06-12-2016, 06:46 PM)Akumu Wrote: »underline

(06-12-2016, 06:47 PM)Akumu Wrote: »italics

(06-12-2016, 06:48 PM)Akumu Wrote: »strikethrough

All of these posts break the same rules: 1, 3, and 5.

(06-12-2016, 06:49 PM)Akumu Wrote: »all the things

This post breaks rules 1, 2, 3, and 5.

(06-12-2016, 06:49 PM)btp Wrote: »strikethrough

This post breaks rules 1, 3, and 5.

(06-12-2016, 06:49 PM)Akumu Wrote: »all of the things

(06-12-2016, 06:50 PM)Akumu Wrote: »all of the things

LUBRICATION
(06-12-2016, 07:06 PM)Akumu Wrote: »