Post making contest 3.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 3.0
RE: Post making contest
The 12 mois de l'year

Janvier [VOID] march "April" may juin July août septembre October novembre decembre; les douze months of the année!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
Ix do you know what you're doing or...
i am quietly hopeful i have identified the one rule that the amalgamation didn't pass and rather than try to figure out which posts are useful in there this seems like a good solution.
SpoilerShow

fremp
fremp
fremp
fremp
fremp
fremp
fremp
fremp
that last one was just in case.

ps sruix i enjoyed your meme :>
(06-11-2016, 11:01 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »
(06-11-2016, 01:36 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »Well, it's not really a half a boy. It's more like two thirds .

(06-11-2016, 03:33 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Well, it's not really a half a boy. It's two thirds .

Jinx!
Passes 2 and 3.

(06-11-2016, 11:10 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »
(06-11-2016, 09:07 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
madlibs

I was going to the Space Consortium with Ix when I noticed my lubrication was inadequate! "Fancytimes!," they said to me, "What are you trying to do, get us fremped?" I just buckled up at them regretfully and said, "Every weird dog has its day, friend."

I DID A MEME

Passes 2.

(06-11-2016, 01:15 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »god let this post pass a rule please

Passes 4.

(06-11-2016, 01:19 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »velcro pirate nurses safety crayon kindle forest palace
Passes 5.

(06-11-2016, 01:20 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »god
let
this
a
rule
please
Passes 2.

(06-11-2016, 01:20 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »spider aa

Passes 3.

(06-11-2016, 01:22 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »aaaaaaaa
Passes 2.

(06-11-2016, 01:24 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »velcro
pirate
nurses
safety
crayon
kindle
forest
palace
Passes 1.

(06-11-2016, 02:05 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »The 12 mois de l'year

Janvier [VOID] march "April" may juin July août septembre October novembre decembre; les douze months of the année!
Passes 3.

Ix Wrote:A post that's so fucking long that I can't even post these judgements if it's in there
Passes 1 2 3 4.

(06-11-2016, 03:43 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »Ix do you know what you're doing or...
Passes 3.

(06-11-2016, 03:57 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »i am quietly hopeful i have identified the one rule that the amalgamation didn't pass and rather than try to figure out which posts are useful in there this seems like a good solution.
Passes 4.

Ix again Wrote:And another instance of the megacombo pack thing that's starting to really annoy me
Passes 2 3 4 5.

(06-11-2016, 04:15 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »that last one was just in case.

ps sruix i enjoyed your meme :>

Passes 3.
well fuck me
fremp
fremp
fremp
fremp
fremp
fremp
fremp
fremp
this is sentence number one.
this is sentence number two.
this is sentence number three.
this is sentence number four.
this is sentence number five.
this is sentence number six.
this is sentence number seven.
this is sentence number eight.
silver
singer
soldier
summer
slacker
sitter
supper
sadder
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
(06-11-2016, 08:39 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »well fuck me

Passes 3.

(06-11-2016, 08:41 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »fremp
fremp
fremp
fremp
fremp
fremp
fremp
fremp
Passes 4.

(06-11-2016, 08:42 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »this is sentence number one.
this is sentence number two.
this is sentence number three.
this is sentence number four.
this is sentence number five.
this is sentence number six.
this is sentence number seven.
this is sentence number eight.
Passes 3

(06-11-2016, 08:43 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »silver
singer
soldier
summer
slacker
sitter
supper
sadder
Passes 1.

(06-11-2016, 08:44 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
Passes 3... oh right i guess it'd also pass 5.

(06-11-2016, 08:44 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »
SpoilerShow
Passes 4.

(06-11-2016, 08:45 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »
SpoilerShow
Passes 5.
????????
spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider
i feel like i am in pain niap ni ma i ekil leef i
This is update #127.

Ix I'm watching the Game Grumps Civ 5 video you mentioned and I must say they're off to a great start? I mean they settled on spot, based their tech choice off a joke and now they've opened Piety with no faith pantheon... this'll be hilarious.

(also I'm presuming they've been started in western Russia? So they've just walked entirely the wrong way to get to, um, anything?)

End of message.
This is update #128.

"Maybe a calendar isn't our ultimate goal here, Ross."

YOU HAVE A CALENDAR LUXURY

AND ARE EXPLORING WITH A WORKER

YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ THE TOOLTIP FOR THE POLICY YOU JUST SELECTED IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING UNTIL YOU HAVE A RELIGION

THIS IS AMAZING

End of message.
This is update #129.

Fun Civ V fact: if you're on Settler difficulty, barbarians cannot enter your borders. They are currently freaking out over their perceived inability to protect their workers.

THEY JUST AUTOMATED THEM that is usually a bad thing but in this case that'll mean THEY ACTUALLY GET SOME IMPROVEMENTS

and they're never going to build a shrine at this rate, despite having OPENED PIETY

(oh huh that looks like Rome down in Africa that'll be interesting)
If you're watching Game Grumps for good gameplay, don't.

Watch for good gameplay, that is. Just laugh at the ineptitude because although I couldn't do any better, it's still hilarious.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
This is update #130.

"I think we're in... uh, France?"

*eye twitch*

"I know there's nothing up there in Europe, but like, Greenland?"

*eye twitch*

OH THEY FINALLY MET ROME, BY WHICH I MEAN THEY MET THEM and he opened Piety well well well AND THEY'VE ALREADY PISSED HIM OFF thank goodness it's only Settler difficulty

THEY COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO CLOSE THE CITY STATE SCREEN PFFTHAHAHAHAHAHA

and they JUST GOT SCARED BY A ROMAN SETTLER THINKING IT WAS GOING TO ATTACK THEM um about that

"Unorganised Religion, more like" *nods head* yes plus one faith and culture from shrines and temples will help WHEN YOU HAVE NEITHER

"I kinda think we're in trouble here" "you told Augustus Caesar to go fuck himself while you're making clay pots" *contented sigh*

THEY JUST DECLARED WAR

and they have been moving that worker back and forth between those two forest tiles for twenty turns now

*runs archer unit straight into Antium* PFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...they don't know how to zoom out, do they?

"in a few turns we'll have soldiers and iron" YEAH ABOUT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE IRON SORRY

...you've asked a warrior to kill a barbarian galley? Um.

"I'm pretty sure you can do things with these [workers] every turn" CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE THE RIGH- wait no you're still walking back and forth between two forests, albeit different ones now.

"What's a caravan?" "It said what it was before you clicked on it." "I'm not going to read those things!" THIS IS HILARIOUS

"too bad we're all about the religion" YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A PANTHEON IT IS 840BC

THEY ARE NOW TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE A CARAVAN AND SOMEONE THINKS IT'S A CAMEL ARCHER it's been three minutes THEY FOUND THE DO NOTHING BUTTON THE "ESTABLISH TRADE ROUTE" BUTTON IS JUST ABOVE IT ARGLEBLARGLEFLARGETARGLE the best bit is they're going to have exactly the same problem next turn

also that's Indonesia over there in Asia, so two of the three AI are surprisingly close? there's probably one isolated in the Americas? normally you'd worry about them being a runaway buuuuuuuuuuut you know how it is

"ooh, an ideology! We're gonna get there!" NO YOU'RE HONESTLY NOT

Kíeros I'm definitely not watching for the gameplay this was brought up as a shining example of how not to play AND THAT's EXACTLY WHAT IT IS hence why it is so hilarious.

End of message.
This is update #131.

THEY FIGURED OUT HOW TO ZOOM OUT FINALLY now can they figure out how to zoom back in YES THEY CAN

"What's that you've build there?" "I think that's a mine?" "Isn't that a monument?" "Yeah, you're probably right, that's a monument" THIS IS THE BEST THING

It is turn 67, and they're about to start building the Great Library THEY ALSO ONLY JUST NOTICED CUMAE IT'S BEEN THERE FOR EIGHT TURNS

I DON'T THINK THEY UNDERSTAND WHAT A MOUNTAIN IS

THEY PICKED THE "RIGHT" PATRONAGE POLICY BY EENEY MEENEY MINY MOE I SHOULD NOT BE LAUGHING THIS LOUD AT THIS HOUR (in my defence I was not expecting this video to be an hour long)

THEY ARE ALSO INCAPABLE OF DISTINGUISHING THEIR UNITS (coloured white) TO BARBARIANS (coloured black)

it is 80 AD they still don't have Calendar how can they even tell it's Anno Domini?

what are they going to pick for their GL free tech betting it's the cheapest possible one THEY PICKED MASONRY I WAS RIGHT AND THEY PICKED IT TO BUILD THE PYRAMIDS WHICH a) have already been built and b) they do not have the right social policy tree open for them to be able to build BUT IT'S FINE THEY'LL FORGET THEY WANTED THEM ANYWAY

"oh wait you can actually attack with the buildings?" *headdesk* THIS CONTINUES TO BE THE BEST

BUT I AM GOING TO BED NOW BECAUSE IT GOT LATE SOMEHOW maybe watching an hour-long video was not a good idea

(the context for this is that I am quite good at Civ, I enjoy watching it played well, but moreover I really enjoy watching it played badly and then moaning about how terribly it's being played; this is to the point where the only thing I have ever used Reddit for is being one of those people who try to explain Civ to the Yogscast. Upon mentioning my love of poorly-played Civ V videos to Ix, they suggested the Game Grumps videos and this turns out to have been a wonderful recommendation thank you muchly)

(and now I want to play Civ I JUST HAVE TO MAKE IT TO MONDAY AND I CAN)
"Tomorrow, I promise breakfast spaghetti to all in need who are within 10 meters of my house." - something I never said, ever

** But that doesn't mean I won't do it!! **

[Image: photo.jpg]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
octopus
octopus
octopus
octopus
octopus
octopus
octopus