Post making contest 1.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 1.0
RE: Post making contest
But previously posted messages do influence things? I posted an Rule 2 compliant post verbatim and it failed.
(05-06-2016, 12:05 AM)Schazer Wrote: »So you guys don't start to snipe at each other and generally jaypordise your chances of passing Rule 5: all my rules concern the content of a message, with no respect for who posted it, when it was posted, or what was posted around it.

This is both really good to know and extrordinarily confusing, because now I have no idea how to explain #2021.
Holy shit I just went back and checked what you meant and damn. I fucked up.

(05-04-2016, 06:18 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Let me guess, all the rules are impossible to follow.

#2021 breaks all the rules.

(05-04-2016, 06:39 AM)Schazer Wrote: »
(05-04-2016, 06:18 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Let me guess, all the rules are impossible to follow.

Easy to be skeptical after clever old Akumu stumped us for so long, but I assure you my rules are possible to follow!

This post breaks rules 1, 3, and 4.

#2022, my post immediately after, broke rules 1, 3, and 4.

Really sorry, guys.
(05-06-2016, 12:07 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »an
bo
cp
dq
er
fs
gt
hu
iv
jw
kx
ly
mz

This post breaks all the rules!

(05-06-2016, 12:07 AM)Akumu Wrote: »But previously posted messages do influence things? I posted an Rule 2 compliant post verbatim and it failed.

This post breaks all the rules, and as indicated in my previous post I fucked up p. bad.

(05-06-2016, 12:09 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »
(05-06-2016, 12:05 AM)Schazer Wrote: »So you guys don't start to snipe at each other and generally jaypordise your chances of passing Rule 5: all my rules concern the content of a message, with no respect for who posted it, when it was posted, or what was posted around it.

This is both really good to know and extrordinarily confusing, because now I have no idea how to explain #2021.

This post breaks rules 2, 3, 4, and 5.
It is possible to follow all the rules!
(05-06-2016, 12:17 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »It is possible to follow all the rules!

This post breaks rules 1, 3, 4, and 5.

(05-06-2016, 12:17 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »

I PASSED RULE 1

HOW
It appears that all of the rules are about something your post must contain.

It is possible to visit the Space Consortium.
Sruixan, you are an intelligent fellow.
Why thank you Fogel! You're rather clever yourself.
I might have a new idea about Rule 2, but I might also be wrong.
(05-06-2016, 12:20 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »I PASSED RULE 1

HOW

(05-06-2016, 12:21 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »It appears that all of the rules are about something your post must contain.

It is possible to visit the Space Consortium.

(05-06-2016, 12:22 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Sruixan, you are an intelligent fellow.

This post breaks rules 1, 2, 3, and 4.
(05-06-2016, 12:23 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »Why thank you Fogel! You're rather clever yourself.

This post breaks rules 1, 2, 3 and 4.

(05-06-2016, 12:23 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is both really good to know and extrordinarily confusing, because now I have no idea how to explain #2021.

(05-06-2016, 12:24 AM)Akumu Wrote: »I might have a new idea about Rule 2, but I might also be wrong.

This post breaks rules 1, 3, 4 and 5.
It's possible to follow all the rules.

Schazer, you've done a good job of coming up with rules this round.
(05-06-2016, 12:28 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »It's possible to follow all the rules.

Schazer, you've done a good job of coming up with rules this round.

Thank you! This post breaks rules 1, 3, and 4.
I think Rule 5 has to do with complimenting someone else. That's a pleasant rule.

Ixcaliber, you have made a lot of cool adventures and I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Schazer, do you regret rule 1 yet? Still, at least rule 5 seems to be a good lark, so props for that.
(05-06-2016, 12:37 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »I think Rule 5 has to do with complimenting someone else. That's a pleasant rule.

Ixcaliber, you have made a lot of cool adventures and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

This post breaks rules 1, 2, 3, and 4!

(05-06-2016, 12:37 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »Schazer, do you regret rule 1 yet? Still, at least rule 5 seems to be a good lark, so props for that.

This post breaks rules 2, 3, 4 and 5 ;>
I think I figured out Rule 1, but it seems a little hard to swallow.
(05-06-2016, 12:39 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »I think I figured out Rule 1, but it seems a little hard to swallow.

This post breaks rules 3, 4 and 5.
Eh, I was a little bemused, but it's not worth grousing over.
Akumu, I think you were on the right track with one of your theories. You did a good job thinking that up!

If I were you, I'd have no egrets.
Sruix, you've got good instincts for this sort of thing. Do you have any moa ideas for what Rules 3 and 4 could be?