Post making contest 1.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 1.0
RE: Post making contest
At least I'm pretty confident that leaves but still...What if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?"
(04-24-2016, 06:06 AM)btp Wrote: »At least I'm pretty confident that leaves but still...What if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?"

Breaks rules 2 and 3.
At least I'm pretty confident that leaves 1 but still What if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?"
(04-24-2016, 06:07 AM)btp Wrote: »At least I'm pretty confident that leaves 1 but still What if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?"

Breaks rule 2.
AT LEAST I'M PRETTY CONFIDENT THAT LEAVES 1 BUT STILL WHAT IF I WERE TO SAY, "WELCOME TO THE SPACE CONSORTIUM?"
(04-24-2016, 06:10 AM)btp Wrote: »AT LEAST I'M PRETTY CONFIDENT THAT LEAVES 1 BUT STILL WHAT IF I WERE TO SAY, "WELCOME TO THE SPACE CONSORTIUM?"

BREAKS RULE 2
That leaves 1 but still What if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?"
(04-24-2016, 06:11 AM)btp Wrote: »That leaves 1 but still What if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?"

Breaks rules 2, 3, and 5.
I'm pretty confident that leaves 1 but still What if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?"
(04-24-2016, 06:15 AM)btp Wrote: »I'm pretty confident that leaves 1 but still What if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?"

At I'm pretty confident that leaves 1 but still What if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?"
(04-24-2016, 06:18 AM)btp Wrote: »At I'm pretty confident that leaves 1 but still What if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?"

At last I'm pretty confident that leaves 1 but still What if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?"
(04-24-2016, 06:19 AM)btp Wrote: »At last I'm pretty confident that leaves 1 but still What if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?"

Breaks rule 2.
At I'm pretty confident that leaves 1 but still What if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?" least
(04-24-2016, 06:22 AM)btp Wrote: »At I'm pretty confident that leaves 1 but still What if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?" least

(04-24-2016, 06:25 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(04-24-2016, 04:55 AM)Wheat Wrote: »I'll say an eleventh thing.
(04-24-2016, 02:08 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is test #13.

At least I'm pretty confident on how to break rule 3... I mean, that leaves 1 and 2, but still...

Trog Demands Blood!

Then is it correct that you wouldn't be offended if I said, "Take a drive down Spacetown Boulevard??"

Breaks rule 2.
Finally I'm pretty confident that leaves 1 but still What if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?"
(04-24-2016, 06:27 AM)btp Wrote: »Finally I'm pretty confident that leaves 1 but still What if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?"

At last that leaves 1 but still What if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?"
(04-24-2016, 06:34 AM)btp Wrote: »At last that leaves 1 but still What if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?"

Breaks rule 2.
At last that leaves 1 but what if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?"
(04-24-2016, 06:40 AM)btp Wrote: »At last that leaves 1 but what if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?"

Breaks rule 2.
At last but what if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?"
(04-24-2016, 06:42 AM)btp Wrote: »At last but what if I were to say, "Welcome to the Space Consortium?"

Breaks rules 2 and 3.