"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares

"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
RE: "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
In my dream, there was some sort of creature controlling all the adults in the town. As an adventurer, I wandered into the pub and ordered a smoothie. I was given alchohol, but I still drank it? And then the bartender said "I'm calling the ambulence", so I replied "Why?".

"Because we're going to kill you!"

I ran out of the pub along with my friend, and our apparent adventuring party of 6 (including me) rounded up all the children in the town and fled. We ended up hiding them in a cave and said we would bring help.

On our way to the next village over, I fell down an extremely steep hill, and I had to befriend an anteater to survive (it killed and butchered a snake for me to eat).

Later on (skipping boring stuff), I ran into my house (which was the same size but the main floor and second floor had merged, and all of the walls had been removed) and started crying. And then my skeleton spouse (pretty sure it was Sans) hugged me and cheered me up. We started dancing and then we fused like a crystal gem, making me wake up.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
more like, thread for GOOD dreams and, and, GAY DREAMS

------

Act I
SpoilerShow

Intermission
SpoilerShow

Act II
SpoilerShow

Act III
SpoilerShow

Act IV
SpoilerShow

Sequel!
SpoilerShow
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
You must be registered to view this content.
(tw:rape)

And that's all I have to say about that.

"When I'm good, I'm very, very good...
...but when I'm bad I'm HOLY SHIT HOW DID THAT EVEN GET THERE WHAT IS THAT DOING IN HERE OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD HE'S GOING TO KILL ME"

-last night
I had a bunch of weird dreams last night; I just remember two salient bits from them.

One of them was that there was a race to deliver some random item to someone living in the probably fictional town of Tinder, Michigan, and there were two other people besides me who were racing to do it. Why was there a race, I don't know. Anyway, while stopping for gas right near the end (because even in dreams, cars can't go forever), I looked across the highway, and saw a little tiny pillar of black smoke across the night sky, and as the cars continue to fill up, the smoke turned into a raging forest fire, threatening not only our goal, but another nearby town. When I pointed that out to one of the other drivers, they said that the other town was Flint. So I guess things really go up in flames fast when they are near Flint and Tinder.
Apparently, the entire dream was just set up for that one bad pun

The second dream was a bunch of people who I was hanging out with coming up with an idea for... a Seinfeld episode (I blame Gime for streaming Bee Movie for this). Seinfeld was apparently trapped in his apartment, which was on fire. And to escape from the burning apartment, which may have only been some food on fire and not actually in any danger of burning down, he skipped over the rational ideas of putting the fire out, calling 911, or just walking out the unlocked front door behind him, to try and jump out a window on the second floor. A bunch of other stupid things happened, but it ended with secret government agents coming in and revealing that mind control chips actually do exist, but they aren't used on everyone. Fortunately, Seinfeld is one of the people whom it is used on, and so they knocked him out so they could reprogram him. I just remember that the most important change they made was making him think that you are supposed to drive on the left side of the road.
Had to tell a giant gecko and a chicken that instead of complaining about being here they can just leave cause I'm not sure what a giant gecko and chicken are even doing in a zombie related musical.
I had a really weird dream where I was in my old house waaaay back when, and a monkey had apparently left a poop in my bedroom? And it wanted it back?

Man, this one's just too confusing to put into words.
I'd watch/play the Hell out of that
"I'm sorry President Roosevelt, but you just haven't given us enough toilet paper to cross the mud with. In fact, I'm starting to believe that you're keeping it all for yourself."
I don't normally have nightmares, and when I do I usually sort of enjoy them, but this one really freaked me out.

SpoilerShow
I dreamed that there was this tank where you could melt down people and reform them later. All I remember about the dream was this horrific accident where two people were reformed in the same tank D:
Okay so I had a weird... not nightmare? Like, I was scared when I was in it but when I woke up it was very much a 'huh this is oddly intriguing' feel to it.

Anyway, in this dream, I was dead.

I was sitting in class with my old 2nd grade bible teacher(?!) and I realized that I wasn't breathing, my heart wasn't beating, and I was slowly getting cold. For all intents and purposes I was dead. But I was still /there/, walking about and being perfectly normal, except dead. Everyone freaked out for a bit but then as soon as they realized I was still just me, but dead, everyone calmed right down. My teacher asked if I would consent to being in an instructional film about What To Do If One Of Your Students Just Straight Up Dies, which aside from consent issues of being dead I found really creepy. And then at the end of the dream I was holding my breath to show that I didn't need to breathe anymore, and I found I couldn't just hold my breath forever, so either it was brain reflexes or I was becoming less dead?

Anyway I kind of feel like life would almost be easier if I was dead.
I had a dream I made a Reyweld x Reyweld Romance Game in which you play as Reyweld and date one of many Reywelds based off of simple emotions / character traits (Playweld, Dismayweld, Gayweld, ect.).

Everyone on Hawkspace loved it and there was a really good line that went something like this:

Quote:Reyweld (Player): Can I listen too?
Playweld (I think): *offers really short earbud*
Playweld: Do you like music?
Reyweld: No, I just wanted to get close to you~
Playweld: *blushes with those red anime lines*

The game was sort of formatted like Hatoful Boyfriend

Hawkspace, be prepared.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
That's crayweld
So, I had a dream that there was a giant tornado heading towards campus, like an F∞, and there was no way that anyone caught in it was going to survive. And of course, guess who was pretty much in the direct path of it. I saw there was pretty much no point in trying to escape from it, so I used my last moments to tell a bunch of people online "Well, it was nice knowing you all. Goodbye."

And then I died.

And then I woke up in my grandparent's house... which doesn't exist any more. I could still remember the tornado and such, so I put together that I must have died and this was some sort of afterlife. Which was totally helped by everything being in like some shimmery greyscale color scheme, because that's not how life is.

The thing was, I still had my laptop for some reason. And being the person I am, I wanted to see what the internet was like in the afterlife. And it turns out, I could connect to multiple websites, including this one. Except like everything besides the threads and the content in them was in Russian. Hey, I don't need to read it to know that this is Eagletime. Anyway, the most recent post in the out-of-context thread was Gime posting something along the lines of "You know, I thought she just hated us until I found whos-dead.com and boy did that change my opinion shortly".

It turns out, there was a website in real life which listed everyone who recently died (and I mean everyone), and somehow, someone who I had wished goodbye to had found that website, knew my real name, and figured out what happened.

Seeing that, I tried to log into my account and wouldn't you know, it worked. And I could post stuff. And at first you didn't believe it, because it's a confirmed dead girl posting. But somehow, I eventually convinced you all that yes, it was still me and yes, I was still dead.

What does this mean? WHO KNOWS? Not me.

Also, for the record, I am not dead. At least, I don't think I am.
I think if I died but still had access to the internet, I would be eternally satisfied.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
i dreamed i was wearing a pair of shorts and looked great
no kidding!!
My dreams as of late are all pretty anxiety-driven (I'm graduating from college soon and I'm terrified), but I do remember having a weird dream about being chased by the cops in this big labyrinth of a building, and also mulder and scully from the X-files were there for some reason, despite me not having seen the X-Files in forever. We escaped from the building by climbing down the side of the wall, but they disappeared as soon as I hit the ground. Then I was in a forest and a dog kept following me. It didn't really go anywhere from there.
(04-18-2016, 10:27 PM)Solekii Wrote: »We escaped from the building by climbing down the side of the wall, but they disappeared as soon as I hit the ground.

Whoa
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
It'd be hilarious if I woke up to that theme as my alarm clock.