One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽

One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽
RE: One Night Werewolf - Day ! - Return of the Living Werewolf
Well the way I see it, either Schazer is lying, or you and both are, and nothing about how Schazer has played so far has given me any reason to believe her over the two of you.

So why would Schazer not come clean after being told that she was swapped with somebody else? It doesn't make much sense unless she knows that Whim is also scum.
Sai, I think what Coldblooded means is that if Schazer and Whim were both wolves, they still would be after a switch.

Hello everyone, I'm one of Coldblooded's Masons, and I can confirm that Garuru is not the third. I'm pretty sure the reason there are three of us is that one is a Doppelganger. I'll let our third member introduce themselves as they see fit.

Let's review claims:

-Sai: Insomniac
-cyber95: Hunter
-Schazer: Troublemaker, switched Sai and not-yet-identified
-Garuru: Claims Mason
- : Troublemaker, switched Whim and Schazer
-Coldblooded: Mason with me and not-yet-identified
-Me: Mason with Coldblooded and not-yet-identified

This leaves Palamedes, Whimbrel, and Mirdini as yet to claim.

Coldblooded and I are contradicting Garuru. He's the safest vote, probably, but he might be a minion or tanner and we need to work that out.

Aside from that, we have an obvious contradiction between Schazer and , and another between Schazer and Sai. Schazer and can't both be telling the truth; Schazer and Sai could be if Sai got robbed and then Schazer swapped Sai with the robber.

That's all I've got right now.
Hi I'm home and very lost but can (presumably?) confirm Sai's what he says he is.
Mirdini I'm uh

not sure you can do that

maybe, maybe not, this game is as confusing as balls
seer'd Sai as insomniac in the night and he says his role hasn't changed so ???? I think that's how it works?
actually no, you'll notice the seer sees, receives notification for their target, then that can be fucked up by any switcher roles that come into play afterward. I troublefucked you and Sai, so if you're telling the truth Sai is now the Seer, you're the Insomniac.
alternatively, you two are werewolves. Alternatively alternatively, Deens was a werewolf and you're now actually the insomniac. Sai as the original insomniac was told that his role changed into wolf.
no but the insomniac finds out who they are at the end of the night? so if I'd been troublefucked into insomniaccing I'd have received notification not Sai right
nnnno, because you're not informed that you're no longer the seer, best as I understand it?
or if I'm reading the role wrong Sai should've noticed he was now the seer so he wouldn't have said he's still the insomniac
You've got me. I'm the Robber. Stole Fogel's role. Sorry about that, I just wanted him to claim first.

Idk what's going on with Schazer or Dini though?? Really, either one of them could be tanner or werewolf or minion. I'm thinking that they're both tanner and minion, what with the way they're like "lynch me look at all the mistakes I'm making"
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
(01-26-2015, 01:49 PM)Garuru Wrote: »You've got me. I'm the Robber. Stole Fogel's role. Sorry about that, I just wanted him to claim first.

Ugh, apparently Mason info resolves before Robberswap, so it seems like this claim is both annoyingly plausible and completely unprovable.

Cyber/Faffy/whoever: Could somebody here confirm exactly how RobberMason would work? I'm assuming that the Masons/Doppelmason would all learn each others identities first before all the other town roles do their shit, and then Robber would just learn nothing except for the role of the player that he stole from. Is this all correct?
Hey Garuru, why did you decide to wait until after Fogel claimed before outing yourself as Robber? If you had just claimed to have stolen the masonhood from Fogel right at daystart, you could have gotten yourself semi-confirmed town.

Why wait for a claim from somebody whose role you already know?
Because, and it was a little bit selfish honestly, I wanted to know the other masons. The best way to do that was to straight up claim mason and have some other mason be like "you're wrong! the REAL masons are blank and blank." That, and I was waiting for the rest of the role switching roles to come forth. Neither of the claimed troublemakers claimed to have switched any of us, and the doppelganger is probably a mason too, so there's no danger of us accidentally being a wolf, I guess.
(01-26-2015, 02:20 PM)Garuru Wrote: »Because, and it was a little bit selfish honestly, I wanted to know the other masons. The best way to do that was to straight up claim mason and have some other mason be like "you're wrong! the REAL masons are blank and blank."

But... but we would have told you though...
Anyways I guess there's no real reason to sit on that last mason info when we've already eliminated basically every possible candidate except one.

Dragonfogaulamedes Best Masonteam 2K15
You must be registered to view this content.
Coldblooded how dare you reveal me.

PS. I am Coldblooded.
PPS. I am Dopplemason
PPPS. Stuff needs to be sorted but I do see Garuru!scum? Like the fact that he wouldn't claim outright because he wanted to know who we were is ???
(01-26-2015, 02:24 PM)Coldblooded Wrote: »
(01-26-2015, 02:20 PM)Garuru Wrote: »Because, and it was a little bit selfish honestly, I wanted to know the other masons. The best way to do that was to straight up claim mason and have some other mason be like "you're wrong! the REAL masons are blank and blank."

But... but we would have told you though...

Forgive me for not trusting town after the Granolaman Debacle of 2014.
SpoilerShow
HEY GUYS!

It seems to me Schazer must be lying!

Why would she do such a thing?

Why!

Why? Because 'twas I who was friends with the wolves!

That's right, WOLVES!
Two of them!

And this switch makes me town!

Now the question remains; which one of you FORMER FRIENDS should I out?
OR SHOULD I GO FOR BOTH AT ONCE?

THE POWER IS GOING TO MY HEAD
~◕ w◕~
LAY THE WOLFTRUTHS UPON US WHIM
SCHAZER, DO YOU HAVE ANY REASON THIS TRUTH SHOULD NOT BE SPOKEN?

SPEAK NOW OR LET THE WEREWOLF HUNT BEGIN
~◕ w◕~