One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽

One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽
RE: One Night Werewolf - ROUND SIX SIGNUPS!!!
That relies on a) a very specific setup, b) a very specific set of actions, c) all the scum knowing who they are (and accurately), and d) the tanner acting against his win condition by not trying to get himself lynched.

I don't really see that as a reason to change a fun and interesting role for such an unlikely situation.
This setup actually has a good number of balance issues and alignment-swapping problems, but get away with it IMO because of the fact that the games are purposely very short and non-serious.

Balance is always going to swing wildly between scum and town in each individual game based on whatever roles/actions get selected, regardless of whether tanner is in the game or not. (For example, compare the first game where almost everyone thought they were town, to the Doppelrobber-scum scenarios that everyone complained about later on.)

Basically, nothing about this game would work if you tried to make it into a real multi-day "serious" mafia, but for a short puzzle game, it does its job just fine.
I kind of suspect that, for what it is, it's actually pretty well-balanced.
The one thing I see that sticks out is, what's up with the hunter? In all the games so far, the hunter role hasn't really done anything, and it doesn't fit with the other roles, which all revolve around the concept of knowing or changing roles.
I guess there could be wacky hijinks if the hunter got swapped with a lynch victim, or if it was the drunk or something. Does that happen often enough to justify the role? It hasn't so far, but maybe we're just unlucky.
Hunter is ironically just about the closest thing that town has to a vanilla in this game, just by virtue of the fact that it's the only one that doesn't get any sort of info before the game begins.

Hunter can be useful in the unlikely scenario that somebody could be either Hunter OR scum though. (Like what happened in the first game for instance.)
Or in a case where both the hunter and a werewolf were unused roles that the drunk could have picked up (which I guess was the first game again).
It appears that I may in fact still be alive, you know what that means...
Round 6 Signups Part 2: The Sequeling
That's right I'm running the show now and I need a motley crew to join me in the abyss, we're going in for one more night of carnage.

signupsShow
yeah alright.
Heck yeah, let's have a crazy logic puzzle again.
oh my god this thing again

count me in
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
once more into the depths

(sure)
Oh yeah, this fucking game where I keep getting unknowingly drafted into the scumteam over and over again.

Sure I'll play.
You must be registered to view this content.
Oh god in heaven bring it on.
I'm down.
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
I don't know what's going on here but ok
Sign me
~◕ w◕~
Still room? Because I'm for it.
Night 0 has begun, roles are being sent, if you are a Wolf, Minion, Seer, Robber or Mason you will not be given additional info until after the Doppelganger has acted, the Insomniac will come as 2 PMs one for night start and one at night end. 
SpoilerShow
Oh and wincon reminders, your PMs tell you your role at the start of the night, your wincon is for the card you have at the end of the night after shenanigans occur.

Town: Kill a wolf, if there is no wolf killing a minion is fine if there are no wolves or minions then you only win if you abstain from lynching

Wolves and Minions: Don't let a wolf or the tanner die, minion is allowed to die as long as no wolves die

Tanner: Die, you want to die

Doppelganger: The doppelganger takes on the wincon of their new role as well as the abilities, defaults to town if taken from centre by drunk.
SpoilerShow
Day has now officially begun you have 3 days or until 6 people vote dayend, once day ends you have 24 hours (or until 6 people are voting only one player) of twilight to finalise votes
SpoilerShow
All right, let's get roles out. I was and am the Insomniac.
RE: One Night Werewolf - Day ! - Return of the Living Werewolf
Sup. Hunter. How y'all doin'.
You must be registered to view this content.
We can. It's the fastest way to victory.
Sage can give town free win if a bad guy misses his CC. The only townie who should (maybe) lie is the Troublemaker to reaction test.
Only lasts one night, so unless you think you might be a bad guy, probably a good idea to just say who you are. Reading the role list in the OP should give you a good idea as to why you might be a bad guy when you weren't previously.