Gestalt: Echo's Gift (Text Adventure)

Gestalt: Echo's Gift (Text Adventure)
RE: Gestalt: Echo's Gift (Text Adventure)
Gather together!
~◕ w◕~
==> Gather together!

You start slowly, calling back the rodents at the very fringes of the city. It will take them time to return to you, so you sit, a half formed head and torso, on the chair built for this purpose in Kadeth's study.

You have enough of yourself to talk.

"Kadeth," you say. You cough. "Kadeth, where is she?"

You do not like Bonnie's absence. You do not like it at all; you do not lose people. You know where your people are, Kadeth knows where your people are, but she is gone. She is silent.

"I don't know," he says. His voice reminds you of when you were younger, when the brotherhood was new and you did not know where powers came from. "I can hear her, but only faintly."

You muffle the scream you can feel building by collapsing into a pile of centipedes.

Do you return to your search? Your view is vast, even as you slowly return yourself to yourself.

To speak, you must have a large enough mass of bugs to form a torso and a head. Kadeth is visibly distressed.

Do you speak to Saturn an old friend? Do you spread yourself thing once more? Or do you stay to comfort Kadeth as he panics?
You let yourself split once more--your body is now a mass of cockroaches and rats, earwigs and bumblebees. You crawl your way up the desk, down the front of Kadeth's shirt.

It will all be okay, you buzz in your strange way.

I found her, he answers. I found her!

His joy is muted by uncertainty and panic.

When he loses her again, his grief is such your mind is blue with static.
Focus. Gather a partial body again if you need it. You need to ask Kadeth where she was.