Let's Play: A Terrible Experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Play: A Terrible Experience
RE: Let's Play: A Terrible Experience
It's a ~*MISTERY*~
OH GOD WHAT IF THE CAT AND THE GLEEOK AND THE DEKU SCRUB ARE ALSO FOR SEX AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHH
(06-18-2013, 01:10 PM)MrGuy Wrote: »Don't forget mutilating animals. You think that Gleeok was braindead or that cat was mute when he found them?

As much as I abhor animal cruelty, it really doesn't hold a candle to sex slavery.
(06-18-2013, 09:09 PM)GenetiXientist Wrote: »
(06-18-2013, 01:10 PM)MrGuy Wrote: »Don't forget mutilating animals. You think that Gleeok was braindead or that cat was mute when he found them?

As much as I abhor animal cruelty, it really doesn't hold a candle to sex slavery.

We can talk about both you know
(06-19-2013, 04:23 AM)Mehgamehn Wrote: »
(06-18-2013, 09:09 PM)GenetiXientist Wrote: »

We can talk about both you know

So in conclusion we all agree that everything involved with that place was freaking tasteless? Right then.

It says a lot of terrible things about me that I'm more morbidly fascinated than disgusted, but yeah, this guy (guy as far as I know) is an insensitive prick at best and the only pleasure I take in how fucked up he can make this game is seeing how hard he shoots himself in the foot.
Can you just.... Burn this place to the ground? Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase? I mean, this place is probably worse than the outside world! They're OUT OF MORALS. NO MORALITY ANYWHERE. BURN IT TO THE GROUND.
wait I know why there's a "sexy little girl"

it's probably an item you trade to a pedo or something in a fetch quest

why else would it be there
I don't even.... agh this frikking person
So, for everyone's clarity, you cannot actually purchase anything for sale in the Mistery Shop. They are just there for ~flavor~; the actual wares are just hints for progression. A sexy little girl for sale is just something the creator found funny or desirable, which is its own ball of problematic, but at least spares me the indignity of having to indulge in a pederasty-based trading sequence.

SpoilerShow
well
at least we don't actually have to BUY any of them...
I think you're elite now. You have an elite item. That's how it works, right?
*crying*
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
I'm kind of waiting for the game to tell Notlink to kill all of the Darknuts in such a way that it sounds like advocating for genocide.
[Image: QzWpeZS.png]
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
you know what would be great. if this thread stopped somehow bumping without any actual new posts
The solution, of course, is to bump it with an actual new post.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
I'd update, but... I'll be honest, I'm totally stuck! The brain genius who designed this thing has blocked every path forward I have with unavoidable encounters with groups of Blue Darknuts. As in, the enemies you fight at the end of the game in the actual game. That hit for two hearts of health every time. That can survive my entire bag full of bombs, collectively. That take a dozen hits with the level of sword I have to take down.

It's bullshit!

I don't know if I'm missing the way I'm supposed to advance, or this is just ridiculous. Either way, I occasionally boot it up and have a go at it, but.. I dunno. Until then,

[Image: tumblr_m5j198ZHy31rskimgo1_500.png]