Our Leader is a Fraud

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Leader is a Fraud
Our Leader is a Fraud
That's right, you heard it here first.
While Schazer wants you to believe that she wants a place of compassion and acceptance for not only MSPAFA peeps but also anyone who wishes to come, she has a horrible prejudice. One she has been trying to hide, that no one knew about, until now:

[Image: WhySchazerWhy.jpg]

Isn't it a little suspect that someone who claims to love all animals, someone who named a forum after eagles, would do something like this? What do you have to say for yourself, Schazer? Your cruelty knows no bounds, as this picture was later caught:

[Image: WhySchazerWhy2.jpg]

I for one cannot believe this. But a picture speaks a thousand words.
For shame. For shame!

You might as well come clean, Schazer. Will you change your wicked ways?
Re: Our Leader is a Fraud
[Image: EVIDENCE.png]

AW SHIT VISUAL EVIDENCE
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Those images have been quite clearly doctored. I would never go anywhere without my palanquin lined with penguin pelts. (I don't even ride in the palanquin, I just hire a bunch of peasants to carry it round with me.)
I have discovered the most shocking revelation yet!

Through careful work digging through IRC logs, I have discovered PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF of Schazer engaging in SHOCKING BEHAVIOR!

Spoiled to protect the children from this scandalous image:

SpoilerShow

Can we truly trust such a depraved individual with management of Eagle Time?

I say yes and this has absolutely nothing to do with any knives currently being held to my throat.
I have no idea what you're talking about, so here's... wait how the fuck did you get that
I cannot believe the lack of faith in our glorious leader. It's OBVIOUS those "photographs" are fakes, and I have cold, hard proof of that.

She can't possibly have been doing those things, as she was in northern India at the time. I've included photographic evidence to prove it once and for all.
SpoilerShow