Post making contest 4.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 4.0
RE: Post making contest
The Dddd Eeeee Ffffff Ggggggg Hhhhhhhh Iiiiiiiii Jjjjjjjjjj Kkkkkkkkkkk Llllllllllll Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn Ooooooooooooooo.
(08-03-2016, 06:07 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »The Dddd Eeeee Ffffff Ggggggg Hhhhhhhh Iiiiiiiii Jjjjjjjjjj Kkkkkkkkkkk Llllllllllll Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn Ooooooooooooooo.

Passes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
The DDDD DDDDD Ffffff Ggggggg Hhhhhhhh Iiiiiiiii Jjjjjjjjjj Kkkkkkkkkkk Llllllllllll Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn Ooooooooooooooo.
the the
(08-03-2016, 06:22 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »The DDDD DDDDD Ffffff Ggggggg Hhhhhhhh Iiiiiiiii Jjjjjjjjjj Kkkkkkkkkkk Llllllllllll Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn Ooooooooooooooo.

Passes 1, 2, 3, and 4.

(08-03-2016, 06:33 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »the the

Passes 2 and 3.
T he ccc dddd eeeee ffffff ggggggg hhhhhhhh iiiiiiiii jjjjjjjjjj kkkkkkkkkkk llllllllllll mmmmmmmmmmmmm
T hh eee dddd ccccc ffffff ggggggg bbbbbbbb iiiiiiiii jjjjjjjjjj kkkkkkkkkkk llllllllllll mmmmmmmmmmmmm
(08-03-2016, 06:52 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »T he ccc dddd eeeee ffffff ggggggg hhhhhhhh iiiiiiiii jjjjjjjjjj kkkkkkkkkkk llllllllllll mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Passes 1, 2, 4, and 5.

(08-03-2016, 06:53 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »T hh eee dddd ccccc ffffff ggggggg bbbbbbbb iiiiiiiii jjjjjjjjjj kkkkkkkkkkk llllllllllll mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Passes 1, 2, 4, and 5.
page?
(08-03-2016, 07:07 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »page?

Passes 1 and 2.
The Thee Theee Theeee Theeeee Theeeeee Theeeeeee Theeeeeeee Theeeeeeeee Theeeeeeeeee Theeeeeeeeeee Theeeeeeeeeeee Theeeeeeeeeeeee
(08-03-2016, 07:17 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »The Thee Theee Theeee Theeeee Theeeeee Theeeeeee Theeeeeeee Theeeeeeeee Theeeeeeeeee Theeeeeeeeeee Theeeeeeeeeeee Theeeeeeeeeeeee

Passes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
The half elves, strong, crossed
Straight scratched, squirreled...

Constraints intimidating, extraordinary. Ridiculousness.

Congratulations?
The Abee Bceee Cdeeee Dfeeeee Fgeeeeee Gheeeeeee Hieeeeeeee Ijeeeeeeeee Jkeeeeeeeeee Kleeeeeeeeeee Lmeeeeeeeeeeee Mneeeeeeeeeeeee
(08-03-2016, 07:20 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »The half elves, strong, crossed
Straight scratched, squirreled...

Constraints intimidating, extraordinary. Ridiculousness.

Congratulations?

This post passes all rules!
1. Each word of the post must have more (not equal) letters than the previous word. Rule does not pass if post has less than two words.
2. Post may not have a word with sixteen letters or more.
3. Post must begin with the word "The".
4. Post must be exactly thirteen words long.
5. Post must contain a word that can be spelled by the initial letters of consecutive words in the post.

I was trying to get another minefield like my first ruleset where you'd keep passing one rule and missing another. The fact that one-letter words always pass rule 5 but will either fail rule 3 or rule 1 was the best example of this.

After a while I decided that all rules only counted letters and not other characters. There might be some inconsistencies with judgements before I formally decided this.

Partway through I was thinking "maybe I should have made the word requirement lower", but then we wouldn't have gotten the entertaining convergence of the words one through thirteen happening to have seventeen syllables, which kept that distraction going for a good while.

Good job, qwerx3!
Oh, yeah. I should note that Sruix failed Rule 2 twice due to screams that extended past sixteen letters.

Another failure was "zone-of-controlled", since I evaluated that as one word without hyphens.
That was a great round. I hope we see more like it.