Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wintergreen
RE: Wintergreen
[Image: 6QaU259.png]
[Image: tumblr_mmcx0wSTeT1ql1irgo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mmcx0wSTeT1ql1irgo2_1280.jpg]

All of the pages so far! Gonna redo some of chapter 1, though.
Wow neat, looks like it must have taken a painful amount of time to put together.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Yep. :S I still have to get up to page 23 of chapter 2 at least before the end of the school year in a month or two too.
Holy crap I love this idea. I don't think I've ever seen anyone attempt a comic in papercraft before. Can't wait to see the finished product.
There are a few papercraft pages in Cucumber Quest too, which is what prompted to start papercrafting in the first place. :>
Okay so 18 days from now is when i need to start installing my exhibition! Which means I will have Chapter one online and ready to go by then. :>

On the other hand, i still have 10 pages to make and a bunch more to clean up. :X
Redoing pages, the difference is pretty huge!

[Image: tumblr_mnnpd0Fl9e1ql1irgo1_1280.jpg]
It's so cool to see them side by side and see how much you've improved <3
~◕ w◕~
[Image: tumblr_mo5pwqHULE1ql1irgo1_500.jpg]

Exhibition is now set up and i am exhausted. Launch day is the 12th, exhibition day is the 14th.

I need sleep.

edit: whoops that image was gigantic
Good luck! Looking forward to seeing it online :>
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mo8h7kRvYT1ql1irgo1_r1_1280.jpg][Image: tumblr_mo8h7kRvYT1ql1irgo4_r1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mo8h7kRvYT1ql1irgo5_r1_1280.jpg][Image: tumblr_mo8h7kRvYT1ql1irgo6_r1_1280.jpg]

Some later characters that i have included in the exhibition :>
LAUNCH DAY
Oh, wow. The perspective on Pages 9 and 10 is really impressive. Great job!

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest.
I liked the climbing down the planetoid, though I admit I thought the pages were just repeating for a second there
I've gotten a few comments like that :X It's more obvious in person, since they're clearly separate pages. Things to keep in mind for future pages, i guess.

Thank you for your feedback guys <3