Introductions: The Inauguraling

Introductions: The Inauguraling
RE: Introductions: The Inauguraling
welcome, enjoy the scenery B^)
SpoilerShow
I've done a lot of the same, don't worry. Welcome.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
Hello, everyone! I'm gutza1, a science/engineering nerd who also has an interest in writing as a side hobby. I discovered this forum when looking for a suitable site to host my upcoming forum game, Destroy the Godmodder: MSPAradox, the latest entry in the original canon of the Destroy the Godmodder series.
自称霊能力者 霊幻新隆

.....no but seriously uh hey i'm ken i'm 19 i'm a trans dude and uuuuuhhhh some of my friends are on here so i am. chillin. also the place Seems Neat. i'm not a particularly funny or outgoing person but people like me so i guess i'm doin somethin correct sup. i write and draw sometimes so if i have an idea i might try a forum adventure and see where that goes!
[Image: tumblr_inline_pka9p9BBYE1wsmlc7_500.png]
traits: cannot be killed
Aw man, I guess it's official, I'm not cool any more.
HI KEN!!! Never thought I'd see u here but im glad u are!!
SpoilerShow
Hi??
I used to follow the adventure Chiasmata on here and it looked cool and yall looked cool, so here I am.

I'm a trans guy, I write things, ask me about ancient Rome. Social interaction is complex, this style of storytelling is interesting, but alas, I cannot draw and therefore will mainly be lurking.
No need to worry, I can't draw either and yet I have more posts than anyone here.

We welcome all sorts of people, whatever their preferred medium or even if they'd rather just stay in the audience.
Y0 i never did this. i'm SK, an aftik boi. i d0 0's f0r o's all the time s0 ign0re that. ive been here like a few m0nths n0w. nice t0 meet u all

Egg It hatched.Show
hi i'm lily i am girl

most of my friends are here so i should probably be too lol, i've had an ET account since 2017 and i've never posted so this is me uhhh doin that hewwo
Hello all! I discovered this forum just the other day, and it looks like a cool community. I was on MSPA forums way back in the early 2010s, though I didn't post there too much. I've only recently realized how much I've missed the classic style of internet forums, and I've joined this in a push to get back into them.
hello. i am 20 something year old man. my main interest is gaming. lul
Hi I'm Morph. I am a long time MSPA Forums user, from way back, and I am here to party.
Hello, Morphimus! I remember you from one of my adventures I hosted on MSPA. Welcome to Eagle Time.

Welcome others as well! I have not opened this thread in some time, I'm not trying to be rude :nervousRey:
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I'm also bad at checking in on this thread but also hi friends, glad to have ya
Hi. I'm technically not new, but it's been so long and I've gone through so many personal changes I feel I need to reintroduce myself.

I'm PickYerPoison. I'm 26, I work at Boeing on fighter jets, I enjoy gaming, and my name is Lily. It's nice to meet everyone here, again or for the first time!
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Hiyo!
I've just found this forum through a discord call where it popped up in the conversation. I have not had a forum account ever since the days of MLP season 2 so this is a first. I have a midling interest in computers, a big interest in games and music, six cats, and a love for anything animated.
Maybe I will post a bit! Who knows (^_^♪).
(also, I'm learning German. Hallo deutsche Freunde!)
Hi Joey! Welcome to the forums!

We're not super active any more but we're extant and sometimes people say things.
Ah i see. Well maybe later I'll join the discord since that's probably more active I'm assuming.
Also wow let me try change my username. I was just gonna use a new one for fun, but now that I hear it, Joey does NOT match me xP!
I have this cat named Blue and I think you should ask about him.
He's a really friendly guy.
[Image: dMVcI4a.jpg]
slay?
I think the discord is nominally more active than the forums, yeah.

If you want to change your username I think you need to ask a mod for that. PMing either Btp or Schazer would be my suggestion, or mentioning it in this thread. I think at least one of those ways should get their attention.

Also you mentioned being interested in six cats and I'm very interested to learn what that means or which six cats specifically you're interested in.
Ah no I meant that I have six cats. I am very interested in all of them though XD.
I've got a tuxedo (he's very ditzy and lovely), two tabbies (one with a coffee/grey/white pattern, and another who's a new kitten who has a grey/white pattern), a domestic short hair with white/grey, and a very old granny calico.
Do you have any cats of your own?
slay?
Don't have any pets myself, at least partially because I'd be worried about giving them the care and attention they need. Can just about take care of myself, etc.

I do love cats and foxies and other small little creatures though.

Primarily I asked just because I really enjoyed your phrasing but I would love to see them if you had pictures.
Foxes are adoooorable. Have you seen that fox shrine in Japan? Pure bliss.
And yeah sure I'll send some photos, I have tons lol. [Image: p7B2pzf.jpg][Image: PkrZsyy.jpg][Image: j9EBOIV.jpg][Image: oZoHi11.jpg][Image: eS7mSQJ.jpg][Image: WnA2qrI.jpg]
also I just realized it's five... not six.
slay?
These are some really good kitties. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Genuinely my number one place I want to visit in the world is that one Japanese fox village, but also I would be in tears the whole time to be near so many foxies. I'm very um fragile I suppose. I just love foxies a lot.
omg yeah they're sooo cute ;w;. Those videos of winter foxes hopping up into the air and face planting into snow kill me every time... Similarly for me I've always wanted to visit the cat island in Japan (it's really funny that both of these places are in Japan lol) and see the hundreds of cats there. I would honestly just... lie on the floor and be consumed by the mass of kitties if I could. I really understand what that's like to just be so fragile around these animals though... they're such special and beautiful creatures filled with unique personality and tenderness ;3; if anyone ever hurt them I would quite literally combust. All my cats are family!!
slay?