SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 4 - Full House! 10/21
Well, since it looks like I'm going to be lynched, may as well have a final drink.

I ask the machine for a glass of ice-cold water.
I get it!

Also, still not feelin the fogel vote, but it's too late to change now.

vote: fogel

I hope you go somewhere better than this unless you're lying scum in which case burnnn
Pour Tea around the base of Sruixan

Ther ya go Pardner.
Oh yeah by the way heads up

no-one visit me

if I die and someone wins a thing, they're the person that killed me :3
I mean no-one visiting me is par for the course going by the past two nights, so I don't think it's an awfully bold request for me to ask for things to stay that way
(07-20-2013, 11:52 AM)bigro Wrote: »hey.

I think dini wants you to visit them.

e: just a hunch

well in the past few nights townies could theoretically have gotten WONDERFUL PRIZES by visiting a la Fogel but welp

now I don't want anyone to visit me, since that basically turns me into a revenge kill: if only one person visits me, they automatically win a FABULOUS PRIZE

so if the only person visiting me is the person killing me they'll win a prize the following day (and then y'all can lynch them because they're scum that killed me, assuming they don't get unlucky and the prize turns out to be DEATH first)
'n 'ere I wuz, worr-eed y'all'd fer-git 'owta tawk widd-ow me bein' 'ere ta move yer lips up-n-dawn fer ya...

I feel I wanna shrug righ' now, butta dunno quite 'ow I'd go a-bait doin' that nowadaze. I guess I cun raise 'n lower me spines a liddle? 'dat 'ave ta re-cry-herd f-fect though? Hmph.

Now, I gotta say thank ya Pardner Dini fer yer co-oppy-ra-shun. 'n let me tell ya, I be thankin' I ow-ya one now. Ra-deem it when-'eadar ya wan', by which I mean "to-marrow, probably", assumin' y'all ain't slod in-ta coma-topiary by then. 't-least ya gar-un-tee'd ta string Pardner Fogels up, which I be mightily approvin' o', on ta groun'sit'awl shut 'im up... gee, that shore duz sound darned 'ippo-criti-cull, cum ta thank o' it, but ya get what I be sayin', right? But goddness gracious me, d'ya thank y'all cud mus'ser up a prawper, 'ard lynch on ta varmint, 'stead odd-a stankin' softy? Gotta show Mister Cyber 'ere y'all still capa-bull'o puttin' ta eff-'urt in, y'hear?
Fogel asks the machine for a cup of refreshing water.
Ask, and you shall receive.
Fogel recieves a cup of Ice Cold Water.

Mirdini pours some tea on Sruixan.
Refreshing.

ANYWAYS whatever votals Fogel is dying you all know that.

Put on your murderboots and grab a sledgehammer, because it's time for a lynching!

Fogel stands around casually, as somebody walks up with a sledgehammer. He takes one last sip of water before the heavy end of the hammer is applied to his face

HOWEVER!!

Before the water can even hit the floor... another Dragon Fogel appears and snatches it from the air. He tries to take another sip but it kind of all spilled and there's nothing left in the cup and man it ruined his dramatic appearance. He thanks you for your consideration, and drags his body off to his room.

...what.

NIGHT 4 BEGIN!
Night'll end on Tuesday at 9:00 PM probably.
RE: SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21
Due to my dumbness and not getting on stuff quick enough, Night is extended another 24 hours. So, that'll be Wednesday at 9:00 PM

Sorry 'bout that.
(01-07-2014, 05:10 PM)MrGuy Wrote: »2014 YEAR OF THE REBOOT
2014 YEAR OF THE REBOOT
2014 YEAR OF THE REBOOT
pls put me on that replacmnt list, bby mke u feel so gud
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
ARRIGHT LISTEN UP

something something crazy mist I'unno everybody has a chance to escape alive unless they're already dead. But the SCPs have the urge to kill for mysterious reasons. Everybody, including dead folks, mention in your quicktopics who you want to kill and your SCP will go do that. If anybody survives, they win.

not really up for a real reboot so have a compromise: mass murder based role reveals