Something A Little Exquisite

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This endeavor is a combination of two ideas, the first being Something A Little Different, the one-panel-at-a-time storymaking game from the MS Paint Adventures forum, and the other being The Exquisite Beast, in which two or more artists create a rough evolutionary lineage of an invented animal based on each other's drawings.

Here's how it will work. The first person on the list draws a picture of an animal and sends it to me and the second person on the list. The second person draws a new animal based on the image of the previous; this animal should be changed from the original in some way, with a tendency toward greater complexity (though it's okay for some features to diminish or disappear entirely). That person sends it to me and to the third person, and so on until the final person on the list draws the final iteration of the animal.

When it's done, I'll post all the iterations here so we can see how the animal has changed over the eons.

So here's the sign up sheet!

1. DragonFogel [complete]
2. fakeimpostor [complete]
3. AgentBlue [complete]
4. Skizzles [complete]
5. g0m [complete]
6. Cyber95 [complete]
7. Pick Yer Poison[complete]
8. Btp/Granolaman[complete]
9. Jacquerel[complete]
10. Reecer6[complete]
11. Pharmacy[complete]
12. Ed
RE: Something A Little Exquisite
surrre
Toss me in the first slot, I'll see what I can put together with my meager artistic skills.
Wynaut?
Deffers.
We're gonna go ahead and start, but it's still open to more people. We can always add more generations.
Augh.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Holler my ginsnort
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
I'm interested in participation.
Why the hell not?

You know, besides the myriad of reasons starting with "oh god I am not good at art"
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Level 9 complexity with the drawing talents of a drunken moose? Might as well. My condolences to number 10.
this sounds neat
sign me up
(02-14-2012, 12:47 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Level 9 complexity with the drawing talents of a drunken moose? Might as well. My condolences to number 10.

Hey, you leave my master's Drunken Moose arting style out of this >:I
I'm getting in this as well!
Watch as everyone has awesome drawings and then my MSPaint animal.
I was planning on drawing in MSPaint too, the artist is more important than the tool ;)
Alrigh', I held that up for a bit but it's moving again :>
I am in.

BEWARE. [jazz fingers]
In a SURPRISE TWIST we've skipped Ed and gone straight to g0m. Hopefully Ed will return to us before this experiment is over, so I'm putting him at the end of the participants list.
Can we just pass on Granolaman at this point?
We were getting pretty close to the end and I want to see what comes out of this ):

Reecer also hasn't posted a single time since he posted in this topic so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for him
Hi guys. My name is granolaman.

sorry for taking so long. Could you send me the last image?
WHAT A TWISM!?
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
I told Thriggle to pass on me a while ago. I'll send you the image bob.
Okay it's all on jaq now. Granolaman (ie myself) has done his duty and is absolved of all further responsibilities!
I PMed it to Pharmacy, is that bad?
I mean it's been literally two months since Reecer last posted I have a feeling he is not coming back
You can always insert him at the end if he does I guess
Just deleted my previous post so I don't double post but still raise the thread up to say, I FINISHED MY PANEL. A WHILE AGO.