Good News Everyone!!! (The joysplosion thread)

Good News Everyone!!! (The joysplosion thread)
RE: Good News Everyone!!! (The joysplosion thread)
I did play a bit back when the game first launched, but it just didn't really stick with me. I might get back into it at some point in the future, but I'm not likely to dive back in just at the moment. Being out in suburbs doesn't exactly lend itself to loads of landmarks right nearby.

(And come on, do you really take me for a naive, gullible fool? Resistance all the way!)
Get out.
And now you can concentrate on plotting a right proper revenge.
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
I had a date tonight and I had a really good time and we're probably going to hang out again this weekend mwahtermelon
After several days fretting about it, my lessons went smoothly today! Yaaaaygood fucking god I'm tired
Today I went to the mall a couple miles away to interview for a seasonal, minimum-wage job.

I ended up coming home with a long-term, above-minimum wage job (with opportunities for advancement) at a pub only about a mile away.
[Image: 2013-Winner-Square-Button.png]
I was worried about my prospects of pulling a B in Public Speaking, but after I went up today my professor went out of his way to say I did a fantastic job (and complimented my look to boot).

Which reminds me: every so often I suddenly remember I dyed my hair and it makes me happy every time.
Guys holy shit my sister won a 42'' smart tv what the fuck, just when the old-ass CRT we had in the living room died what is this fucking lucky-ass-magical-ass timing whatevenBlankaloupeBlankaloupe
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
It's lucky AND magical? Burn it at the stake
-----------------------------------------

My rollercoaster is the only one that works in my class woooooooooooooooooo. Took a friggin' long time to keep the plastic tubing in place.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Quick buy a bunch of lotto tickets before the luck runs out
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
I'm staying with family I didn't know I had tonight. We've gone out for dinner and now she's calling ahead to another new relative who's going to give me a box of mandarins?

Basically relatives are great and I'm so happy I ended up (by complete coincidence) in a corner of the country with a dozen of 'em.
Nice, unknown relatives always treat you so nicely for some reason.

I finally bought enough parts to build a new computer and it's pretty fast so far, i can't wait to play me some vidjas, not to mention, i'll finally get some privacy and put some kawaii-ass wallpapers all over it.
After getting around 60% on half the assignments and using more than twice the allotted number of late days, I somehow ended up with an A- in the most notoriously hard CS class here!

Melonspa Happymelon
$160 tax refund! c:
The Hoenn region is loosely based on the real-world Japanese island of Kyushu and its neighbouring island chain which includes the islands of Okinawa.

I just wrapped up an interview which finally put to rest my anxieties about not getting signed onto JET for a second year. I'm in a town which is allegedly the real-world equivalent to Fortree City (which is the best city, let's not lie).

Basically what I am saying is I am Hoenn confirmed for 2013/2014
Do you get a ceremonial Teaching Trumpet
I had a job interview(!) for a retail place today which turned out to actually be kind of a lot of design work as well? I feel like it went really well, so i hope i might finally have a job. Which means i can afford my flat this year.

Also i have been promised celebratory pizza if i get it, so even more incentive :B
Some good actually came from a recent personal crisis; I have internet access again; it's snowing [ <3 <3 <3 ]; basically, I'm hoping 2014 is going to continue to be an overall good year for me!
Probably hop back on irc tomorrow, unless distracted by snowtimes
Hope to see yall soon (snow snow snow @u@ )
~◕ w◕~
We found the perfect replacement for a silver 2005 Honda Civic. It is a titanium 2013 Honda Civic.

no one will suspect a thing
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
So i was slightly dissed because they changed my day off from monday to tuesday this week at work, but something blew up on wherever-the-hell the phone lines are or whatever and i didn't do jack all day; then i went to therapy. It was a good day, and i also get my day off tomorrow.
I'm moving into my flat tomorrow! It's going to be super rad. Even cooler: I got a temp job so i can actually pay for it, at least for a wee while.
Case dismissed, yaaay
Hung laundry outside for the first time this year; now enjoying everything looking gold and wearing fresh-washed jeans
Had a wonderful night. I'm very fortunate to have some really great people in my life. Yourselves included~