This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff

This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
Your backstitch is impressively even. This is a neat thing!
College work is finally easing up a little. Still have a 3-D animation to complete which is looking like it's going to take 5 hours to render it out at the minimum, but at least I got one module of work finished up.

Here's college work I did the character animation for, it's pretty all right I guess.

Going to show it to the original poem writer people tomorrow, fun times, said the liar.
Your stickdudes are always so expressive, Lankie! Kudos on a cool movie.
Lankie, that is all the awesomes.

EDIT: Hey, this looks related! First Google result for "isolated by zenam bi".
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Thank you!

And indeed it is related! She did all the background art for the animation.
I've never had cinnamon French toast before, so I made some.

It wasn't as good as I expected it would be.

As in it was nowhere near as good. D:
so if you were in #grandbattle earlier today you would have heard about my sister and her pizza ordering bs
well
that is not the complete image here

So today my mom was not pleased with my sister, because she tried to call her and my sister did not answer. Call after call after call from the two of us and absolutely no word. She has a cell phone. One that was completley ignored over the thirty minutes straight of two people calling and texting her.
So that was that, my mom picked me up from school and dropped me off home and then ten-twenty minutes my sis shows up like it is no thang, no big deal, and when I tell her that she needs to call mom she says "I know".
So things were quiet, she wanted to know when I was going to leave, and she was kinda sour-pussed about how she wasn't allowed to go to girl scouts because of the phone things.
Then, twenty minutes before I leave to Costco to help my mom buy shit for her school, there is a knock on the door. On the other side is a man from pizza hut.
I told him to wait and then I asked my sister.
She denied it.
Called my mom, told her about it, began to turn the delivery guy away to learn that the order was done online and in my name.
I looked at my sister in the eye, right in front of the pizza man, and she said that she did not order anything.
I knew she was lying.
I was so mad that I had to do that, I left to go to Costco early, venting at my mom who reassured me that it would be dealt with.
Cut to returning from Costco, my mom calls my sister and talks about how she called Pizza Hut and how they told her that my sister did what she did. She is silent. She then admits to what she did, and says that she lied because we wouldn't approve of her ordering pizza hut.
Now, here is the clincher. Not only did my sister order delivery for breadsticks, make him waste gas, lie about it and turn him away causing him to waste and lose money, make pizza hut red mark our family, but
but
are you ready for this
but yesterday
she said that she was going to start to go on a diet
she said that she was going to go on a diet and then the next day she orders breadsticks from pizza hut

i just cant
Disappointment is an understatement.
I wonder if i would appreciate solitude as much as i do if i never had siblings.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
[Image: g29P]
a searchbot spider named Juliet!
c:
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
That's Google's, renamed by Pines.
Pinary is basically the best forum admin.
Thanks, Pines.
Thines.
(02-07-2012, 06:38 AM)Ed Wrote: »I wonder if i would appreciate solitude as much as i do if i never had siblings.

"Its a Wonderful Life 2: Sibling Rivalry"

"Starring Morgan Freeman as the Angel cause I mean duh"
wow i just spent 40 minutes straight arguing about a stupid fictional character with someone who literally will never get his or her head of their ass in regards to said character

why am i just a sadist

EDIT: I was just sent a PM asking to continue the "discussion" in a thread full of people with a similar mindset.
Enn, Oh, Pea, Eea
I did that just the other day. I got awake from the argument for ALMOST A WEEK

and then i stumbled upon the thread again
Today is a good day to have regrets.

In TOTALLY NOT RELATED news, if I disappear it's probably because Rabid Fans killed me.
So the house router's decided to stop working. Unless it magically fixes itself while I'm at school, but it's been broken for a good 8-10 hours now and I don't expect it to spontaneously get better. We might have to get a new one.

If I'm not here for the next few days this is why.
And then I read every post on eagle time
lookin' good
Oh dear.

Somebody failed the "what colour is an orange?" security question. Pines, are those things case-sensitive?
According to QI, the answer is green.
(02-14-2012, 02:25 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Oh dear.

Somebody failed the "what colour is an orange?" security question. Pines, are those things case-sensitive?

Nope! Just tried it with a bunch of different cases and it lapped them all up.

I guess that means someone's seriously embarrassing. (That or a spambot tried and failed, thus proving that the system works!)
I thiiink that that'd actually be doable with the new system, come to think of it. The partridge was decommissioned when we couldn't find anything in myBB to support a similar feature, but it'd work well as a security question (albeit a HARD MODE one, like the question to which the answer is "Salticidae".)

As implied in my earlier comment, we can see the strike rates of all of the security questions - so if the "what family of spiders are known as 'jumping spiders'" is too hard a question it'll be easy to see and consequently nix.
(02-14-2012, 04:36 AM)Schazer Wrote: »As implied in my earlier comment, we can see the strike rates of all of the security questions - so if the "what family of spiders are known as 'jumping spiders'" is too hard a question it'll be easy to see and consequently nix.

If I recall correctly, the answer is tektites.
"Would you kindly copy and paste this security question into the answer box?"
"What is not the answer to this question?"
"Does a set of all sets contain itself?"