This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff

This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
This monitor is Bad At Color so what is here may not be an accurate representation of my RealFaves. And no I will not bother looking up the colors for these.
███ Magenta
███ Manon Orange Or So
███ Dandelion Yellow
███ A Dark Spring Green
███ Tealish blue
███ I-can't-believe-it's-not-purple Indigo
███ Purple~

Also pretty much any color in Bee (except more saturated) If you ever see me using a spring green for a background (for Erinys Hand, say) it's Klaus green. Also amber and azure of course. Also also also
I like colors~
SpoilerShow
Haha goddamn mine is a butchered bloody rainbow if I ever saw one

███ Reds are darker ones yes. Burgundies. Pinks not so much.
███ Orange is probably my most "meh" colour, but may as well go for obnoxiously bright on that front. "Autumnal" isn't my thing; cool colours are.
███ I used backgrounds before they were cool (and unleashed an aberration upon us all)
███ Greens! Greens are nice. This one is multipurpose and shall henceforth be "lizard".
███ Blues are also great; denims preferrred but hell I'll run the full gamut.
███ Again, something slate-y
███ Purples are muted, desaturated rather than the alternative. I realised when looking at the RGB sliders on Sai that this is my favourite sort of colour to build a further palette off.

So in reverse:

███ Aforementioned Purple
███ Duskmaroon
███ Skylight
███ Cyan-ide
███ All Yellow
███ Peachy Keen
███ Cordial
Y'all have so many favourite colors, i don't even know why you bother calling them favourites if you like 'em all.

Like, i think every color can be appealing with the proper combinations, but my favourites are warm purples and cold greens, pretty much the middle of the spectrums.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
ok my official favorites are, in order:
poppy orange
crayola blue
orange-yellow
sky blue
deep blue
brown (orange)
yellow-orange
I tried to pick my favorite of each shade, on the pattern of Supes; if it'd been my absolute favorites, it'd be deep blue and silver and cool purple, in that order.

I think.
███ This is the color I've associated most strongly with myself for about the past four years.
███ I have worn a polar fleece sweater in this color since I was literally 2. (not the same sweater)
███ Color of my zoo.
███ Color of my favorite blanket.
Red on grey is an awesome color combination I discovered on accident when I grabbed the wrong color t-shirt to silkscreen.
███ That one purple.
███ Justice. Bold and sharp, uncompromising but fair. When inverted: Cruelty. When push comes to shove, might makes right.
███ Wisdom. A bright attitude and a bright mind. When inverted: Aloofness. All that stands between the mind and the truth is the heart.
███ Responsibility. The color is muted, yet without diminishing its worth. When inverted: Overprotection. Let nothing hurt them, no matter what.
███ Pride. Bright and blaring; it screams its self-worth. When inverted: Conceit. You only need to worry about failing if you're already in second place.
███ Diligence. Another day, another blue sky. When inverted: Complacency. The simplest task is to do nothing at all.
███ Mystery. Like the sea, its depths are seemingly infinite. When inverted: Mystery. A riddle within a shadow, revealing nothing.
███ Courage. An uncommon color; it's not that it fears nothing, but that it forges on regardless. When inverted: Recklessness. High-stakes gambling is an addictive game.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
███ RED!!
███ Orange because I am some fraction Dutch.
███ Apparently this colour is called Bittersweet? Who named this colour. Who gets to name colours. I want to name colours.
███ Pink
███ This colour is called mulberry but I have not seen any mulberries that are this colour.
███ Blue because I like blueberries.
███ Teal is nice.
███ This one is hard to see I'm sorry.
███ YEAH YELLOW
███ Crimson...I'm actually partial to darker reds but this is a good compromise between my outlying love for #FF0000
███ Even my oranges are close to red. Orange is just too close to brown for me.
███ I am partial to the salmon family though.
███ Solid goooooold
███ Under the seaaaaaaaaa
███ I am partial to many shades of blue.
███ Ooh, this one
███ and this one
███ and I shall wear dark magenta

Color combinations:

██████
██████

THIS IS BASICALLY ALL I WEAR
I feel like this would be good practice for something, but I can't put my finger on it

also, i'll be back with my color preferences in a bit
I tried the Geoguessr. 23k points on my first attempt, including two misses by under a kilometer and one that was on the wrong side of the road.
SpoilerShow
Holy shit, I keep missing by at least one ocean. Are you supposed to google cheat on this thing?
My first one blatantly told me, in English, where I was (Golden Ears Park), and I googled what that was (Vancouver)
I keep getting stuck out in the wilderness. My first one literally put me in the middle of Yukon.
I got stuck in a Japanese marketplace and the few signs with English didn't help me. And my google fu took me to the wrong side of Japan.

Still, about 22k total. Surprised how close I was with Nondescript Italian Mountain Forest.
Wow, everything gets easier the moment I leave Canada.
Finland was a little tough, had to walk down the road a ways before I found the border, but I broke 30K so I guess it was worth it?
Hey get back here, the Canadians aren't done with you!

I am literally stuck in wasteland. There is only a stop sign without letters and a dirt road. And grass. How the hell do I guess this.

Hmm. Let's try...HOLY CRAP THE MARKER MISSED BY 8653 KILOMETRES.
SpoilerShow

Alright, I'm about 0% convinced that this several thousand seat football (soccer) stadium is seriously just floating around somewhere off the coast of Maine.

I'm calling you out on your shit, Geoguessr.com.
Yeah, it does tend to spawn you in the middle of nowhere, sometimes in places where there are no landmarks or signs for hours in every direction. You can sometimes guess which nowhere it is, but not very well.

I don’t like driving to begin with. I instead stroll through The Secret Door.
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
[Image: oK51UrU.png]

Oh...

Okay
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
The lost stadium of Mu!
Incredible, Coldblooded! You've found it!
Dangit, Australia. Always tricking me into thinking you're America.

What with your English speaking ways.

I did get this, though.

SpoilerShow

e: just gonna throw this in here, while it's mildly related.

Random Street View Locator
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
The closest I've gotten is 13m.

I'm most proud of figuring out I was in Kaluga, Russia based only on a Volvo plant and a half-legible "CCCP" on a city crest, however.

e. and google, of course. I'm not that good.
SpoilerShow

Marketing agencies, amirite?
(05-14-2013, 08:05 AM)cyber95 Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

Marketing agencies, amirite?

I got that too... 0_0 I think the secret door is running out of interesting places to be at!