WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died
Originally posted on MSPA by Luneix.

Look at it this way Palamedes, in the world this is set in (where paranormal shit seems to be around every corner, judging from the opening post), if you saw a large lumberjack-esque man suddenly flip his shit, accuse someone of being a bear, and wrestle them to the ground, wouldn't you assume they've got something crazy going on? (such as people thinking he's a demon, like the flavour says)
Originally posted on MSPA by anacreon.

If i am like Oz in chemfia i am going to be shot 3 times in the face and still not die.

if anything my role can be used to find the not-a-bear people. Also proving that beru isn't in fact a bear was worth it.
Originally posted on MSPA by Palamedes.

I more meant why do people think you are a demon but fine whatever.

If anacreon is some sort of bodystacker or other murder fiend and we're just playing to his whims I'll never let any of you live it down.

Especially you Pilot.
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

I'm gonann barf

I'm....gonna.......barf.....

GOING TO GREAKIGING BARF.

BARRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

*fetches Malky a towel*

*in the least Equius-like manner possible*

Its never explained why people think i am a demon.
Originally posted on MSPA by Mister Visceral.

In other news, Vic stops being a stubborn twat because things need to go on.

Paranoia Wrote:oh ands i woudnt mind going after Viscerallllllll for goin' yall hellsodd??? like dude completely sidestepped the the thething and then went with a thing on cat??
Hey look, someone reacting to catvote. Except... it seems less Cat-centered and more centered around the boolsheet of my post. Not really a tell either way. PERHAPS MY METHODS WERE NOT THE BEST FOR MY INTENTIONS, HM?

Paranoia Wrote:Like he ijisust sidestepped giving an opinion on it and went straight for Cats. jcats. and then went ahahahahaa anabrobe lyin' about popovers?
He explained it again. It's whatever, because it's still just focused not around Cat.

And that's the extent to which catvote was discussed. It amounts to jack shit. How bout that.

In other news, Lun is p. towny; I can't see scum doing what Lun has done recently to town or to other scum.

MrGuy Wrote:...Okay, yeah. If he's not going to even bother to defend himself, he's not going to be any help to us when we start doing proper investigations; Tea I'll at least give a chance of "overcompensating town."

Vote: Visceral because either scum or supremely unhelpful townie.
Oh right this bandwagoning thing from MrGuy was a thing that I promptly forgot about.

Vote MrGuy

It's like you saw Pala's post, saw the opportunity to vote for me, and then made an effort to fabricate a justification for doing so, and then voted me.

What made you think "overcompensating town" on Tea?
Originally posted on MSPA by Agent1022.

Well, now we're getting somewhere. Considering I was asleep for the last ten hours we've produced some material to work with.

Mister Visceral - I won't lie. You look pretty suspicious in my eyes. Even your refusal to defend yourself says to me an inability to do so as opposed to an unwillingness to bring yourself salvation, lest you risk heaping more damnation upon yourself. You have nothing to lose by defending your votes and choices, and yet you will not justify them. That in itself doesn't smell right.

Palamedes Wrote:Guess you punk. Sure I've made a few jokey things but I like to think I've been laying down some good pressure and comments without resorting to rainbowreads every other post. By your own admittance you only had one post before and in your second do five things:
1) Call anacreon a liar based on meta
2) Fling mud in Para's face for thinking you're scummy
3) Agree with people on Tea
4) Meta defend Namboto (meta defence is the worst defence of course)
5) Call me out on not contributing as much as it looks like I am
As emotional as Pala's response is, he raises good points - points that once again you're not doing anything to refute. I'm just saying that that doesn't put you in a good light in my eyes. I'm withholding my vote for the moment for if and when I see an explanation (or lack thereof).

I'm still not sure which is which on the Tea/Guy debate. Given that if MV is scum, Tea is likely to be town, and by the earlier assessment conversely Guy would be scum...I'm not too sure, it doesn't quite add up. I'm willing to accept the possibility that both Guy and Tea are town. On the other hand...it seems more likely that Tea is scum and Guy is town than both of them being town. So keeping an eye on further developments on who is scum and who is town. Town town scum town town scum town. CIS SCUM
Originally posted on MSPA by Agent1022.

Oh, look at that, ninjas everywhere. Ninjas are supernatural right? Let me read these and get back to you.
Originally posted on MSPA by Schazer.

Ix would you like 49% shares in Schazbux Industries? Because I like you right now.
Originally posted on MSPA by Schazer.

Also Malky I'd like to sell you 200 shares in Schazbux for Ten Malkydollars apiece. Deal or no deal?
Originally posted on MSPA by absoluteCertainty.

ow, 10char
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]

SCHAZER I DON'T HAVE MALKYDOLLARS I ONLY HAVE MOD POINTS WHAT ARE YOU DOING

ALSO THIS ECONOMEY EXTHANCE IS HIGHLY DUMB

AT THIS RATE WE'LL BE ARGUIGNG ABOUT ATHEL SHETUIS ABOUT POINTS AND HOW MUCH THEY'RE WORTH WHEN THEY ARE ALL WORTH NOTHING.

ALL POINTS ECUAL ALL POINTS OKAY THAT MEANS EXCHANGE RATE IS 1:1 NONE OF THIS DUMB SHIT

THERE WAS A REASON I'M NOT AN ECONOMY STUIDN OR SOMETHING.

SHUT UP.

Mitt Romney's frat name: Mitt EconoRomney?

Plot twist: the real monster was Mitt romney alla laoong

I'M NOT SLEEPD-EPARIVED I AM JUST COLD.

I SHOULD JUST GO TO SLEEP SO I CAN BE WARM.

WEATHER WIZARD, MAKE THESE DAYS TOLERABLE AGAIN PLEASE.
Originally posted on MSPA by MrGuy.

Mister Visceral Wrote:What made you think "overcompensating town" on Tea?
How about the part where he flipped on me for expressing suspicions and not immediately voting based on them

And then continued to flip on me repeatedly rather than look to other avenues of conversation

I say overcompensating town is plausible because I have been overcompensating town more than once, and I know the temptation to be all "I VOTED FOR HIM AND THEN HE BANDWAGON'D IN RESPONSE SCUMMMMM". As for you you've been enough of a not-especially-helpful-or-adventurous-or-thinkalicious fellow that this "no you" feels like an extension of the existing (scummy) pattern. More "I'm not suspicious he's suspicious pay attention to him" and less "I feel you are being shifty and thus suspicious good sir"

Malky you should just switch to Euros. All the cool kids are doing it.

Malky, why don't you just put on all of your clothes. All of them. That'd probably warm you up?
Like, wear all of your clothes, then wrap your self with all the rugs you have - sleeping bags too.
Build a cocoon of warmth and fuzziness to combat Jack Frost and his evil minions of Making-Fingers-Fall-Off-ness.

So Visceral.

Why exactly did you go on about how you had links and theories but didn't want to reveal them, and then as soon as you started taking flak from people besides me you come in and say 'lol secretly I had nothing'. You going after Mr. Guy for agreeing with me doesn't help you either because Guy is town as hell (my strongest townread by far anyways).

As for Guy vs. Tea remember that town can go after town just as easily as scum can. I still think Tea keeping his head low is suspicious but at this point so I'm still thinking he's got a good chance of being scum, but if he's town it by no means means that Guy is scum. Also he's so town because he's not and if he is then I'll be going through Mirdini in Avatarfia-level heartbreak and it also means that somehow Visceral and Tea and (if I remember correctly) Sanzh are all town.

Agent I'm not seeing Tea and Visceral as being strongly anti-aligned either? Tea voting me for suspecting Visceral but not immediately voting him would have been the only thing missing for me to call them scumbuddies (though to be fair they both know better then that).
Originally posted on MSPA by Ixcalibur.

Schazer Wrote:Ix would you like 49% shares in Schazbux Industries? Because I like you right now.
I am honoured by such a generous offer. [img]images/smilies/pc_amazed.gif[/img]

How could I turn down the Deal of a Lifetime? I'm in, definitely. Let's do some business, or whatever.

Even though you think she's scum Ix? How can you trust a rapscallion to not swindle you?
Originally posted on MSPA by Ixcalibur.

I know Pala, but how else am I going to take down Shazbux Industries from the inside???