The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
Wow.

At least my roommate pays rent.
Well, this week has been pretty physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausting. At least it's almost over.
Well geez

worst thing that's happened to me in the last week is pollen allergies
Why does it have to get in my eyes
My body dislikes /anything/ in the 1 micrometer range. Regardless of seasons.

Welcome to my world.
(05-05-2013, 04:54 AM)Superfrequency Wrote: »I wasn't even asking about it, but as it turns out neither of my parents know how old I am.

how
I failed another calc exam

40%

I don't even know what my grade is and I'm scared to find out, I might have to repeat this course and then I'll need to redo my schedule and now that it's so late in the enrollment phase I have no idea if the classes I want will be open

Waugh I thought I knew how to do integrals

Sob

e: what if failing calc drops my gpa low enough that i lose my scholarships and i don't even have a next semester urghaghg
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
I managed to get into the classes I wanted even while signing up the first week classes were going on. If there's an issue, talk with the office of the department in question and almost every single time they'll find a way to work it out in your favour.
I needed 60 seconds of animation, but it looks like I’m only going to have 10.

This is awful :S
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
I open my laptop and got a neat surprise.

For context, you need to understand the shit my laptop has gone through.

1) Windows 8 was installed because there was something wonky with my computer, and I thought it was a good time to upgrade (big mistake)

2) I learned that there is no tablet support for Windows 8, despite my laptop being one of those flip-top tablet laptops

3) I learned that Intel has not released a driver for the Microchip Express 4 series for Windows 8 support, so I cannot play any games that require open gl, which include Awesomenauts and Minecraft.

4) Apparently the laptop itself was designed shittily as the strain of twisting around so much caused the bit of plastic holding the screws to pop off, leaving my frame off and ready to burst at a moment's notice. It's gotten to the point where it is currently held together with duct tape.

Now, finally, as I opened my laptop today, I am greeted with this thin, but largely noticeable line creasing vertically across the middle of my screen. It turns out it had fractured every time I put the frame back in place.

I need a new laptop. And not install Windows 8 on it.
I don't suppose you have warranty?
Tablets as in... drawing tablets?
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
I should probably say that my laptop is an ACER Aspire 1420P, which my dad got for free from a convention he went to when it was first released. However, for some reason, the pen&tablet function just plain stopped working. I checked my drivers, and they all say "up to date". I really don't know why that happened.
(05-11-2013, 05:36 AM)BestTeaMaker Wrote: »I should probably say that my laptop is an ACER Aspire 1420P, which my dad got for free from a convention he went to when it was first released. However, for some reason, the pen&tablet function just plain stopped working. I checked my drivers, and they all say "up to date". I really don't know why that happened.

(05-11-2013, 04:27 AM)BestTeaMaker Wrote: »Windows 8 was installed

here's your problem
What's wrong with Windows 8? Have you used it? I didn't like it when I first tried it but after a week I like it more than 7. It seems to run a lot more smoothly and the start screen is just an easier to use start menu when you start reflexively hitting the Win key and typing whatever you want.
I've been trying to hatch a shiny Kabuto using the Masuda Method off and on for weeks

I introduce my friend to the method and he gets a shiny Dwebble on his second egg

HIS SECOND EGG
I've been planning on moving out of my apartment complex at the end of the month. I went to inform them of this and I was told that I had waited too long to give them notice, so I'll have to pay $800 in June for an apartment that I wont use. Now I'm having to pour over my renters contract and figure out if there's any way out of this. I know the whole "read before you sign" which I did, though the whole "30 day written notice" part just didn't click. They supposedly gave me a reminder, but I never received it.

So that's $800 bucks which was basically my vacation for the summer. I'm certainly never living here again, but that small bit of spite won't get me anything back.
So I finally snapped at my asshole roommate.

Recently, my uni cut the gender studies course, and he was going on about how it was cut because it was a useless course; which in itself is already incredibly button-pushing. And then he puts on his mocking voice and goes, 'Hi, I took gender studies and now I can tell a man from a woman-'

He didn't get any farther. Because I threw a jar of mayonnaise at him.

And missed. And broke a window.

Which then cost me...pretty much all my money to fix. Of course he's not chipping in. It was pretty clearly my fault. He was of course clear of all blame and wrong. Maybe I overreacted.

Anyway now my finances are more precarious than a rock balanced on a pencil. Like, single-digits precarious.

Fuck my life.
Just got back from the doctor's, and apparently I'm STILL not getting enough salt. Right now I'm taking concentrated salt tablets, pills to help me retain more salt, salting my meals to the point I almost don't want to eat them, and it's apparently not enough.

It's starting to feel ridiculous. Need more salt? Turns out you're just a salt water human, back to the briny depths with ye!

Feeling dizzy from frustration and/or low blood pressure, gonna go sleep it better. Bleh.
~◕ w◕~
Time to just start eating solid blocks of salt, it seems.
(05-16-2013, 04:57 PM)Whimbrel Wrote: »Just got back from the doctor's, and apparently I'm STILL not getting enough salt. Right now I'm taking concentrated salt tablets, pills to help me retain more salt, salting my meals to the point I almost don't want to eat them, and it's apparently not enough.

It's starting to feel ridiculous. Need more salt? Turns out you're just a salt water human, back to the briny depths with ye!

Feeling dizzy from frustration and/or low blood pressure, gonna go sleep it better. Bleh.
Try something like original not-low-sodium V8, maybe? One of those tiny cans is like half the recommended maximum dose of sodium for the day, and you get other vitamins too.
Have you tried olives? They have like 65% of the DV per 100 grams (15-20 olives).
(05-16-2013, 08:52 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »Have you tried olives? They have like 65% of the DV per 100 grams (15-20 olives).

Also get shittons of feta, greek day every day
BLOCKS OF SALT ;n;
~◕ w◕~
are you chugging gatorade or what