WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D7: the end the end the end is nigh
Holy shit konec0 read please. I've opted out of arguing/surviving. I am not trying to pull any ruses here. If I were still playing to win, I'd be trying to lynch Solaris, but I won't cuz he's being so cool about this.

Please stop taking this game seriously. You've won. Help me lynch the mod for at least some retribution.
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D7: the end the end the end is nigh
(04-28-2013, 07:13 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Holy shit konec0 read please.

>implying that i didn't
Explicitly stating you didn't.
(04-28-2013, 07:58 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Explicitly stating you didn't.

which is false
we're done here
nahhhhhhhh
NOTHING CHANGED VOTALS

Fogel (2) - granola, solaris
Granola (1) - Konec

Abstaining (2) - myw, agen

DAY ENDS TOMORROW AT 5 PM EST. IT TAKES THREE TO LYNCH.
Hmm ok I should lynch Granola
lynch: Branola

although if no one else votes for him that's cool too I'll just shoot him
SOMETHING CHANGED VOTALS

Fogel (2) - granola, solaris
granola (2) - konec, myw

abstaining (1) - agent

someone end this game already.
NEVERRRRRRRRRRR

okay fine may as well MUMMYSLAM GRANOLA BECAUSE WHY THE HELL NOT
(it may lose us the game is why but let's just end this)
That was an activation, please stand by.
EVENT!!!!!!!!!!

so then the day was really going nowhere and things were boring in the cake amusement park (which is INEXPLICABLE!) but then agen wnet up and sicc'd his mummy on granola.

THE MUMMY TOTALLY WENT TO TOWN ON GRANOLY AND THEN ALL THAT WAS LEFT WAS LITTLE GRANOLA BITS THAT WERE MUMMYMAULED. IT WAS VERY VISCERAL.

granolaman was a Sentient Floatie Pretending to be Nessie. Similar to Palamedes, granola played hismelf to be something he wasn't and the coming of paranormal investigators threatened to blow the whole con so he was part of the mafia or something. He was the Mafia Voyeur and every night he could choose a target and then learn the actions that were performed on it.

his bonus goal was to witness something really wierd or truly supernatural, something to aspire to because he wasnt supernatural, not really, or something like that. He got his bonus goal and stuff. yay.

everybosy waited for kerfuffle to come down and eat the ghost but HE NEVER CAME?!?!?! it was as though HE ABANDONNED THEM AT SOME POINT WHILE THEY WERE TRYING TO FIND HIS MURDERERS.

the ghost of granola stood around being not eaten. Everybody stared at granola for a while. Then everybody shrugged and decided to go on amusement park rides for like the rest of the day.

And then schazer blew up and killed everybody.

Solaris was Pie of Magpies. he was a detective that was also a pie filled with magpies. I do'nt actually know why he was in the paranormal investigations group, but he was deffers doing some investigating because he knew everybody had bonus goals and so every night he could suss out what a person's bonus goal was. This made him the Town Flavor Cop. After obtaining the Ring of the Nine Dragons, he could split up into two and investigate two people at the same time but one of the investigations had a 50% chance to be wrong.

His bonus goal was to translate two bonus goals into gameplay terms. He only had one chance for each bonus goal. he didn't do that so he failed i guess.

Myw was a Dumber Jack Fenton. he was totally interested in ghosts and shit but he was also dumber for some reason that I don't know. He was in the group because he was planning on recreating the blair witch project by KILLING PEOPLE. except that he was abosolute shit at it. 90% of the time, he would fail his kill. If he acually managed to succeed, he would kill the wrong person. he was Town incompetent vig. the only way he would turn competent was if he found a mentor, which he did, in curiousCat.

His bonus goal was to successfully kill (or at least think he killed) three people. He didn't quite get there.

Knoec0 was the Unmagical Circus. He was totally not magical, but he was a circus, which can be very very distragcting. by luring someone to the circus, konec would then prevent them from doing any action, but at the same time protect them because it turns out it's hard to kill people in a circus or osmething. he was Town Docblocker.

His bonus goal was to find his escaped freak show attraction and make sure she was dead so that he could collect the insurance money. That happened so he gets bonus win.

Agen was the Upside-Down Egyption Pyramid. Because he was upside-down, the mummy inside of him was totes angry about it. So to calm down the mummy, Agen had to send it out to curse someone every night. However, if anybody visited Agen that night, the mummy would curse the visitors rather than the person that Agen targetted. People who were cursed would not have their vote count against agen. He was Town Marker.

His bonus goal was to get half people cursed (which also included him 'cause he wasn't gona vote himself?) and he managed to do that so that's good.

so then everybody died.

but WHAT'S THIS?!

ANACREON HAS RISEN AGAIN.

Anacreon was JESUS. He lost his memory for some reason. But he was totally jesus. If he had wrestled palamedes he would have totally remembered he was jesus. I wish it happened in-game.

Ana's like "MAN THIS IS TOTALLY NOT COOL. ALL THIS MURDER AND SHIT. THIS IS NOT WHAT I STAND FOR I THINK. I GUESS I SHOULD DO THAT 'DIE FOR EVERYBODY'S SINS' THING OR WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS."

Anacreon takes everybody to heaven and then they have parties forever.

The grand battle moves on to the final round but who cares about that.

GAME OVER
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER
Why couldn't you even give us that Agen/konec0/myw ;-;
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbboring ba ba ba ba ba booooooooooooring
i like how fogel didn't mention i was Secret Minion of the Mods and thus would have died if he was lynched
EYES ON THE PRIZE PALA
EYES ON THE PRIZE
There was a problem in this game and it's that

everything was so lopsidedly in favor of the town there was almost no way scum were going to win unless we were somehow clairvoyant and just shot all the right people. I'd congratulate the town but I don't feel like winning this game was a matter of who played better as much as it was who got shuffled into the town, and I don't believe the town played that well at all.

(04-30-2013, 01:40 AM)konec0 Wrote: »i like how fogel didn't mention i was Secret Minion of the Mods and thus would have died if he was lynched

Favortism!
konec0 so what if you died. So what. Town still would have won in the night no problem.

Honestly guy.
all i know is that i'm never doing anything mafia-related ever again.
And it's infodump time! Also the final scores.

FULL WINNERS
Won the game and completed their bonus goals

Seedy: Outlasted her opponent in the Grand Battle.
konec0: Collected the insurance money from his escaped attraction.
Cat: Managed to keep her DEADLY BONERS under control until death.
Agent: Managed to get half the living players cursed at once.

REGULAR OLD WINNERS
Missed their bonus goals, but won the game!

Solaris: Never actually made guesses.
TehPilot: Didn't manage to escape the circus.
Myw: Only managed two kills out of three.
Anacreon: Never wrestled a bear, or reasonable facsimile.
cuttlefishCuller: Was never eaten by a true gourmet.
Namboto: Didn't manage to outlast his opponent in the Grand Battle.
Beruru: Didn't live to witness the whole thing.
MrGuy: Didn't correctly match any songs.
A Killer Cuppa Tea: Only tasted one flavor.
Mister Visceral: Didn't hammer a single lynch.

HALF-WINNERS
Lost the game, but met their bonus goals!

Mirdini: Stopped Namboto from investigating Palamedes and finding him guilty.
Granola: Witness Solaris visiting Mirdini twice.

NOT-AT-ALL WINNERS, ALSO KNOWN AS LOSERS

Palamedes: Was only seen by two people at night.
Boogeyman: Didn't survive to the end of the game, or outlive the nonexistent usurper for that matter.
Luneix: Didn't manage a single obliteration.
Schazer: Died before she could blow up, blew up anyways at the end of the game and killed everyone though.
Kerfufle Winkelstein: Just for being a jerk.

Action list, including dayactions and lynches:
SpoilerShow

Quicktopic links:
SpoilerShow

Luneix's Obliteration List:

SpoilerShow

MrGuy's Song List:

SpoilerShow

Miscellaneous notes:
SpoilerShow

I think that's everything, let me know if there are any questions.
I'd just like to note that I said this before the game started:

Dragon Fogel Wrote:I feel it's only fair to point out that while we did give consideration to balance in designing this setup, we may have erred a bit on the side of ridiculousness. Nothing severely lopsided, just pointing out where our priorities were.

I'll admit I underestimated how unbalanced it might have been; the main issue was that there were two town redirectors, and nothing especially strong on the scumteam. Pala could have gotten a oneshot from his bonus goal, and given the way we came up with oneshots it would probably have been pretty effective, but that was about it.

It might have been more effective with more emphasis on the bonus goals so that the powerful town roles would actively try to get each other killed, I'm not sure how to do that without basically outright making it Jester Mafia though.
Well I for one felt a bit ripped off in terms of ridiculousness. I loved my flavour (seriously A+ there Malky) but we were just a doctor, a roleblocker, a godfather, and a voyeur.
Yeah, if at some point in the future I do another ridiculous game that aspires to something resembling balance, and I can't think of scum roles that are ridiculous enough, then I'll start all the scum off with oneshots or something.

In the more immediate term, however, I'm going to work on a new Jester Mafia and forget that balance even exists.
(04-30-2013, 03:13 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »In the more immediate term, however, I'm going to work on a new Jester Mafia and forget that balance even exists.

Mwhahaha Ahahahahaha MWGAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
(04-30-2013, 02:55 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »Well I for one felt a bit ripped off in terms of ridiculousness. I loved my flavour (seriously A+ there Malky) but we were just a doctor, a roleblocker, a godfather, and a voyeur.

Ay man, at least you we'ren't basically a villager

I really shoulda voted to lynch Fogel and gotten my goal, but I felt like I owed Konec0 that much