WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First of all, COMPYING THE OPENING FO THE FIRST THREAD YEAHHHH

MONSTER-HUNTIN' LOST-IN-THE-WOODS EVERYTHING-WENT-HORRIBLY-WRONG MAFIA GAME

I guess you can consider this "Sleepfia 2" but not really because I'm not likely to be sleep-deprived. BUT MAYBE I WILL BE????

Anyways I forget what is supoosed to bo in the opening beginning of this shit so iguess i'll just copy and paste from sleepfia if everybody's alright with that.

FIRST OF ALL I have a co-mod his name is DragonFogel say hi.

SECOND OF ALL player list

1. Paranoia Granolaman
2. Solaris
3. IXCALIBUR I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU LOVED ME SO MUCH MyifanWWWWWW
4. Sanzh I'M VERY SORRY. TehPilot - Lynched D3 - Fake Conjoined Twins - Town Busdriver
5. konec da man
6. crepisculalaaaaaaa (also known as seedy) - Killed N5 - Soulmother Ajota - Town Brainwasher
7. Schazzy don't hurt me - Killed N2 - Nuclear Wessel - Third Party Bomb
8. no hard feelings anacreon. - Killed N3 - Amnesiac Bear Wrestler Who is Definitely Not a Demon - Town Bear Wrestler
9. Luneix - Killed N2 - Turkeytaur - Third Party Obliterator
10. cuttlefishhhhhhhculler??? - Killed N4 - All the Gelato in the World - Town Messenger/Purveyor of Gelato
11. Namboto the roboto - Killed N4 - Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Clue Conglomeration Abomination - Town Cop
12. Mirdini genie - Killed N6 - Concept of Dance Embodied in a Teabag - Mafia Roleblocker[/strk]
13. seastormjt Boogeyman5870 - Lynched D4 - Floating Half-Skeleton Alien Who Blends In With a Wig - Mafia Godfather
14. Palamedes Palowmedies - Lynched D6 - Robin Williams' Chest Hair - Mafia Doc
15. absolutely berrururururu - Killed N3 - Isle of Man - Town Insane Watcher
16. the not dead curiousCat - Killed N6 - Ordinary Joe - Town Compulsive Vig
17. MrGuy Killed N1 - 80's Music - Town DEE-JAY YEAH-UH
18. Agent 1022
19. KILLER CUPPA TEA ONNGGSMMMM Lynched D2 - Actual Cannibal Shia Labeouf - Town Cannibal
20. Mr. Visceral Lynched D1 - Fortune Telling Book - Town Role Cop

Thirdly replaacement list

1. de boogeymans
2. Eidonic

Fourthly rules, copied from what Schazzy wrote in that other mafia thing.

SpoilerShow

I hope i didn't forget shit goddamn.

FIFTH OBSERVER LIST WHOOOP

1. Credits

GAME START - THE BEAR FIGHTER - Day One end: Sister Psychic, won't you tell me.

Day 2 START - WILL HE EVER FIND THAT BEAR?!?! - XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN - Day 2 End: Changing Chopsticks vs Ring of the Nine Dragons, FIGHT TO THE DEATH!

Day 3 START - OH WHERE OH WHERE IS THAT GODDAMN BEAR - THE TRIUMPH OF THE BEE - Day 3 End: This way to see the egress.

Day 4 START - Day End: Aint we a stinker?

Day 5 START - Day end: YOU'RE ALL LAME

DAY 6 START - Day End: The votes go to the highest bidder

DAY 7 START
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D6: keep your hands inside the ride
you wake up NAD IT’S A IDFFERENC PLACE AGAIN god you hope that you don’t make a habbit of this you were just starting to get used to the soundtrack of infernal quakcing.

you find yourself in EGGMAN’S SWEET AMUSEMENT PARK. IT IS AN AMOSEMENT PARK MADE OF SWEETS get it it’s like ‘sweet’ like in the colloquial slang sense but it’s aloso made of sweet hahahahahaha there is a sign here that says “please do not eat the rides.”

the voice comes back again and says, ”Well that was fast.”

well you know, if this happened again, that must mean that people must have died right??? and wso with trepidation you look around for bodies.

YOU FIND SEEDY....OH...NO..............

seedy was Soulmother Ajota, a giant ant from one of those stupid grand battle things who cares THE IMPORTANT BIT IS THAT SHE WAS ABLE TO MINDWASH PEOPLE TO DO HER BIDDING OR WHATEVER THAT’S HER POWER. She had been in a grandb attle and stuff and wouldn’t have mind getting home. Still, the plight of those around her touched her sympathies and she wanted to help out and shit.

Every night, she could choose someone to brainwash and direct them to a different target than who they were targetting before, making them perform their action on someone else. This made her the Town Brainwasher. She woulda won when all threats to town were gone and shit.

Her bonus goal was to survive longer than whoever her fellow grandbattle contestnant was WHICH SHE DID HURRAY FOR SEEDY, WINNER OF BONUS GOAL WOOOOOOOO

the ghost of kerfufle is nowhere to be seen at first, but ten you eventually find him riding a roller coaster. he was thoughtful enough to leave you a note stating that he definitely knows how to get back home from here so don’t you dare start thinking of slacking off and not finding those dang monsters.

Day 6 will end four days from now or whatever with eight alive it takes 5 to hard lynch there’s no soft lynch and shit ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

also Ix is now MiyW or whatever say hi.
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D6: keep your hands inside the ride
ALSO IT'S MYLO I ALMOST FORGOT
WOO MYLO
Hello there, I am ixcalibur's replacement. My name is MyifanWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and I enjoy movies, games, drawing, and long romantic walks along the beach.
Whoo MYLO whoo

So I'll actually come around and comment and shit once I am not busy but I am looking forward to a myw perspective on things.
a) why isn't agent dead
b) so uh I tried to block Cat but apparently I got blocked instead, i had to dance all night, that kinda sucked
c) we're at mylo lguughglkjah;lsjhd;lf.

so any news from anyone else
a) because i'm town for the love of frick
b) not my fault
c) more reason not to murder me ;-;

who got vibes
OKAY SO DEADLINE RIGHT NOW IS NEBULOUS WHILE I MAKE SURE ERRYBODY IS ROUNDED UP AND SHIT (by 'i' I mean 'fogel')
Sup so I'm a reeeeally shitty vigilante (like really shitty, holy shit I haven't gotten to shoot anything)
but I also know Cat is clean.

So it's 4 town, 4 mafia?

EVERYONE MIGHT AS WELL COME CLEAN AS TO WHAT THEY ARE
Seems more like 5 town 3 scum. Also do you mean you haven't shot anybody or that you've tried but failed to kill people?
(04-14-2013, 06:21 PM)myw Wrote: »Sup so I'm a reeeeally shitty vigilante (like really shitty, holy shit I haven't gotten to shoot anything)
but I also know Cat is clean.

I highly doubt this
Greetings fair citizens! Or rather, fair citizens and sinister villains masquerading as citizens. No greetings for them, only vows to smite them from this fair city-er forest!

Zounds what's this? A common-man vigilante in out midst?! Why that would make cat none of than Bear-Woman: Psychopath Extraordinaire!

What say you fiend, do you deny it?
You know how the seer in this game had a shit percentage of success? Thattts me, but in shooty people form. So yeah I(x) has been shooting people but it don't look like he hit anything.

I distrust you Miridini
wait
he didn't hit anything
are you saying we have a vig an SK AND a scumkill because there have been two deaths every night except N1 and N5.
a failed vig i guess but eh. anyhow that sounds very suspicious

side note does this forum allow quickedits
(04-14-2013, 09:33 PM)konec0 Wrote: »a failed vig i guess but eh. anyhow that sounds very suspicious

side note does this forum allow quickedits

It does not, edited posts will show up as edited even if you edited them within seconds.

Every player has now posted over here except Cat.
SpoilerShow
no one's talking

points out that basicaly everyone but pala mir solaris have claimed town
well why would i claim town when i've been confirmed town by that one cop or whatever

ok i claim town pie of magpies and wincondition knower-er

dini "needs to proove his worth by preventing a disaster"

cat needs to quell her deadly boners

palamedes needs to make waves

konec needs to get insurance money
good point which means someone is a filthy-ass liar

looking at either the myw/Cat pair or agent
It's kinda absurd for a scum to confirm himself AND another scum when there's a 50/50 chance to win just by claiming something random.

So at least me and cat know for sure that us and solaris are clean. 3/5 is not bad.

Are we sure there are 3 scum? If there were 3, it wouldn't be MYLO, would it?
(04-16-2013, 03:51 AM)konec0 Wrote: »no one's talking

points out that basicaly everyone but pala mir solaris have claimed town

just going to point out that pala has been on my ass all the last two days
(04-16-2013, 06:31 AM)myw Wrote: »It's kinda absurd for a scum to confirm himself AND another scum when there's a 50/50 chance to win just by claiming something random.

True. Usually, anyway.

except this is MYLO
(04-16-2013, 11:40 AM)AgentBlue Wrote: »just going to point out that pala has been on my ass all the last two days

just going to point out that you're far from townfirmed