WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D6: keep your hands inside the ride
Day has ended, please wait for Malky to get back and provide flavor.
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D6: keep your hands inside the ride
DOODLE-DEEDOO-DAH DOOO DEEDLE DOO DAHHHHHHHHH

IT'S THE CIRCUS, THE CIRCUS IS IN TOWN. AW YEH, THE CIRCUS, THAT'LS A LOT MORE FUN THAN LYNCHIN' FOLKS.

and look, look, the new attraction is here too! It's the TWO-LEGGED LADY! AMAZING!!!! YOU JUST HAVE TO BUY ALL THE TICKETS!!!!!!!

everybody spends the rest of the day looking at the two-legged lady, only leaving when they realize that night has started AND THEY HADN'T DECIDED WHO TO LYNCH YET.

except when they staggered out of the tent, THEY REALIZED THAT SOMEONE HAD ALREADY DECIDED FOR THEM.

Palamedes was Robin Williams' Chest Hair. He was the sentient chest hair of Robin Williams. Being a large mass of hair, there was not much for him to do. You can't really get a job. People prefer if you shaved. And that's not an option for someone who is all hair. So Palamedes spent his time not actually having a job and instead pretending to be Bigfoot. Of course, this meant that he could use some protection in case anybody got too snoopy and ruined the thing he got going on.

Each night, Palamedes could pretend to be Bigfoot and scare people with murderous intentions away from whoever he decided to patrol around, making him the MAFIA DOCTOR. Those who didn't intend to kill would have their actions go through. Anybody who visited his target would see "bigfoot," regardless of their intentions.

His bonus goal was to advertise Bigfoot without being exposed as a fraud. He had to get four people to see him. He didn't so he's a loser.

night ends two days from now getcher actions in.
SpoilerShow
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 N6: SEE THE TWO-LEGGED LADY
as the dawn rises you find that YOU HAVEN’T CHANGED LOCATIONS YET WOW YEAH GOOD JOB

of course you are still stuck in like a cake amusement park place thing owned by eggman but is that really such a bad thing?????

anwyays you all go quick to try to find whatever the shit and you find...TWO BODIESSSS!!!!

one body was laid out in A SATANIC CEREMONY SO GROTUESTQUE?!?!?!

Mirdini was The Concept of Dance Embodied in a Teabag. A rather harmless looking thing, and also something you could barely call supernatural, he was sort of the laughing stock of the group. Still, he had the power....the power of...DANCE. He was the Mafia Roleblocker, and could force a hapless player to DANCE ALL NIGHT and thus get nothing done.

Being someone who wanted to shake off all the teasing, Mirdini’s bonus goal was to prove himself worthy by blocking an action that would have done harm to his team. He would not be notified if he achieved the bonus goal. But he did. He achieved a bonus goal. Go Mirdini. You might get a prize later.

the other was an exhausted body of exhaustion.

curiousCat was Ordinary Joe, an average guy who kind of just wandered into the paranormal hunting group tour thing by mistake. However, he also had a curse....the curse of DEADLY BONERS. His heightened libido constantly threatened to kill him, and the only way he ever knew how to quell it was to kill someone. So he did. Cat was Town Compulsive Vig and would win when town wins blah de blah whatever.

Of course, nobody wants to actually kill people for the purpose of calming DEADLY BONERS so Cat’s bonus goal was to find another way to control his libido. Which was achieved. Look at all these completed bonus goals huzzah.

with the group so dwindled down and shit, the end was in sight. so much tragedy and shit, and so many lost lives because of one shitty-ass ghost, but soon, soon you might all be able to go home.

Day ends April 30th, 5 PM. With 5 alive, it takes three to lynch. There is no soft lynch.
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D7: the end the end the end is nigh
Huh. That's... not what I predicted would happen tonight.

Nevertheless, I'm about 80% sure last scum is Granolaman.

To that end, I blocked him last night. Question though: was anyone else blocked?
(04-26-2013, 07:03 PM)MalkyTop Wrote: »so many lost lives because of one shitty-ass ghost, but soon, soon you might all be able to go home.

Guys I finally figured out who the real monster is.

Vote: Fogel

Scum/town alliance so we can put this sucka down!
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D7: the end the end the end is nigh
vote fogel
Uh

Okay

That looks like misdirection nola!

Okay I was going to be all mock serious about this and make a pointless long analysis but I have an exam in like five hours so I need to study moar but I think we all agree that myw is town, with this turnout.

Also deadly boners ew

i don't want to think about how cat killed people
Flavor clarification: Cat killed people through conventional means, in order to avoid getting deadly boners.

Seriously, our minds aren't quite that twisted.
(04-26-2013, 09:34 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Scum/town alliance so we can put this sucka down!

80% just changed to 100%

Vote Granolaman

let's get this over w/
Yes I'm obviously the last scum. We've also been totally screwed by the mods. This entire murderfest is all their fault! Revolution! Down with the oppressors! No more killing between players!

(I promise not to shoot anyone tonight. Lynch the mod.)
VOTALS?!?!

Fogel (2) - granola, solaris
Granola (1) - Konec

Abstaining (2) - myw, agen

day ends 30th, 5 PM, takes three to lynch and all that.
i dunno i like the cut of this guy's jib, i dont know what's up with you konec but your thinkin that he's the scums is sort of suspicious, especially after that thing you did yesterday, i didnt really like that!
(04-27-2013, 04:08 AM)Solaris Wrote: »i dunno i like the cut of this guy's jib, i dont know what's up with you konec but your thinkin that he's the scums is sort of suspicious, especially after that thing you did yesterday, i didnt really like that!

good argument
we can lynch the mod tmrw
(04-27-2013, 02:46 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »No more killing between players!

we could also lynch you and achieve this
fun fact if we don't end the game now i die tonight
don't let me die
=<
I dunno that doesn't make a lot of sense i havent seen you do anything that makes you unequivocally town
(04-26-2013, 08:36 PM)konec0 Wrote: »Huh. That's... not what I predicted would happen tonight.

Nevertheless, I'm about 80% sure last scum is Granolaman.

To that end, I blocked him last night. Question though: was anyone else blocked?

Well, I sure didn't get blocked last night. I didn't say it before, but I'm pretty sure after getting mentored I became an equally competent killing guy, so Miri died even though Cat was probably blocked.

I remember Granola saying some pretty suspect things yesterday, but I guess I'm going to have to go back through it and figure it out.

Oh and good job, Konec0!

And may Cat rest in peace
Wait, I suppose if he's confessing it's a given. Unless someone's been a Fool and I have no idea
Before you try lynching me (seriously, vote Fogel guys) I wanna know a few things. Did both you and cat have a kill tonight? Or just one that you share between the two of you?
(04-27-2013, 05:20 AM)Solaris Wrote: »I dunno that doesn't make a lot of sense i havent seen you do anything that makes you unequivocally town

yes because i would karkatlynch a scumbuddy at MYLO instead of letting the townlynch go through

makes 100% perfect sense

explanation as to dying tonight: i'm poisoned. The gelato poisoned me. I've confirmed with Fogel that I die tonight.
Nola you're pretty much incredisuspect

What do you have to say for yourself in defense, and why should we lynch Fogel? This is no time for shenaniganeries and untruths!
This is the perfect time for shenaniganeries. The scumteam's been decimated, the game's essentially over already, the town can pretty much win any time they want to. Rather than spend the next day or two stressfully arguing with you to no avail I'm just gonna live the dream and lynch the mod. You guys are welcome to join me; I promise not to shoot any of you in the night.

(Not that I ever stood a chance against an unlynchable, a docblocker with a free karkat lynch, and a vigilante town-masoned with another vigilante versus a measly pathetic voyeur...)
(04-27-2013, 11:36 PM)konec0 Wrote: »makes 100% perfect sense

thank you for agreeing with me this
(04-28-2013, 04:59 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Rather than spend the next day or two stressfully arguing with you to no avail

...sounds like you're planning to live past today. Are you BP? If so, it's even MORE important that we lynch you now.

Also, I don't trust that you're not planning to shoot people.

AGENT, MYW. VOTE GRANOLAMAN.

also: agent he's pretty much confirmed scum. or did you miss the part where he was covering for Mirdini's claim that he got shot