This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff

This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
In eagletime one year is equivalent to one eagle year!
It is an occasion to celebrate, to be sure.
Happy Eagle-versaryyyyyyyyyy~
You're pretty swell, Supes. Pretty swell. Happy Eagleversary.
Beep Beep
congratularsion on one yearrr
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
I am horrible at it and can maybe pronounce things? Woffie is learning it proper though.
BECAUSE CONSUMERISM WOULD HAVE YOU CELEBRATE EASTER ON DECEMBER 26TH
So I think I may be the first person to think "that is the gayest thing I have ever seen" and "that outfit commits SO MANY faxion faux pas (pases?) it's not even funny" simultaneously without a hint of irony.

To elaborate: this guy was wearing short shorts and high heeled sandals and a hoodie, which looked silly enough. Then the hoodie came off to reveal this low-cut green-and-white striped unitard thing. And I mean "less back covered than shown" low-cut, and the front was all weirdly saggy, like it was made for someone like triple this guy's width.

Not only do the sandals look weird with the shorts, the shorts look weird with the unitard, and the unitard is hideous on its own, but this is outside (even when he takes the hoodie off) on an October morning, almost November. It's like 43 degrees plus wind chill and he's barely wearing anything. At least he's committed and proud with his identity I guess but jeez that's insane.

In closing I will list equally flamboyant but more sensible alternatives.
* Sequined kimono! Matches sandals for a bit of Eastern flair, and allows you to mix class with sparkle.
* Faux-fur boots and coat. Match with a feather boa to bundle up for the cold while still looking prim and posh!
* ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE SHORT SHORTS AND A HIDEOUS UNITARD IN FORTY-THREE DEGREE WEATHER YOU FUCKING LUNATIC
Stubbies, singlet, and your choice of jandals or gumboots (hi-vis hunting jacket or rugby jersey optional) is the rain-and-shine university kit of choice for at least one in four male AgSci majors at my university.

We're talking properly blokey blokes here, growing up hunting and sportsing and working on a sheep or dairy farm, rife with unintentional/ignorant misogyny and homophobia.

How much skin you expose or how loose or tight-fitting or properly co-ordinated your clothes aren't an indicator of one's sexual preferences.
That's fair enough I suppose. It was still the most terrible fucking outfit ever is the main point though.
(10-31-2012, 05:01 AM)Superfrequency Wrote: »Can any of you speak Russian/read Cyrillic? I have a dumb, unimportant request.

I can totally read Cyrillic! Hit me up, yo, any practice is practice!
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
I asked someone in kind of a hurry if they were participating this November while not literally mentioning NaNoWriMo. The answer I got was: "No-shave or no-fap?"

I am very very very confused right now.
ohhh yeaahhh
the novembeard thing
i haven't heard of the second one though and i'd prefer to have kept it that way
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
LET'S ALL JUST THINK ABOUT MOVEMBER INSTEAD.
They change the no-fap month every single year
100% of people I surveyed at my workplace were unsure of the reason for No-Shave November

This includes the people planning to participate in it

I feel that as an awareness campaign, this could be considered a colossal failure.
(11-02-2012, 11:24 PM)Mehgamehn Wrote: »They change the no-fap month every single year

Yeah I mean you can at least go with no-fapruary.
I intended to show a friend how to cook garlic bread today. This failed...

BECAUSE I ENDED UP MAKING RED LOBSTER-STYLE GARLIC AND CHEESE BISCUITS INSTEAD AND THEY WERE RAD AS HELL Meloncooly
Tragically, I sustained a minor burn in the process. This was a small sacrifice to learn the Secret of Cheddar Bay.
Had a very nice Guy Fawkes night watching gratuitous explosions in the sky and a massive inferno in front of us.
Yaaay for not blowing up Parlimeeeent!
The election hasn't even happened yet and vague bomb threats on campus are already a thing.
Beep Beep
januhairy women don't shave their legs for not getting, i think ovarian cancer? might be cervical
I thought hair-growing contests for cervical cancer was Fann-uary.

Also we did Guy Fawkes here last night as well (which was why I hadn't got my SaHNoWriMo done, sorry everyone.) Pretending you're packing flare guns when you're toting a roman candle in each hand is amazing, though. In my defence.
Not much activity in the forum adventures section, is there?
That's kind of a pity. Not that I'm helping any.
Oh, lately it's been a bit slow, I suppose.
But... yeah, now that I think about it, there's only like 5 adventures that still update these days.
Wonder what that's all about.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
I think the whole forum has been kinda quiet lately. I guess we're all busy or have better things to do? Or have nothing interesting to say (like me).

I sometimes feel like forum adventurin' but i haven't had drive to draw in a while.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
So many of us had moved away from adventuring by the time Eagle Time started that it never REALLY got into the swing of it. As it is, it's just been limping along and the current slowdown seems like the natural product of people gradually dropping off.

I keep meaning to get back into things, but... It's hard to want to draw anymore.
i made a new adventure it's called ^^ go read it