This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff

This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
I am now unsure whether someone absent-mindedly putting all the boots into a massive boot pile would be sufficiently amusing to make the stupidity worth it.

Of course, if I were around to watch said proceedings I'd be giggling like such an idiot someone would assume I'd had a hand in it.
(08-14-2012, 03:25 AM)Schazer Wrote: »I am now unsure whether someone absent-mindedly putting all the boots into a massive boot pile would be sufficiently amusing to make the stupidity worth it.

Of course, if I were around to watch said proceedings I'd be giggling like such an idiot someone would assume I'd had a hand in it.

Schazer I hope people have more respect for you than to assume that you'd have your hand in boots
Wheat, your dream state has tapped into the collective unconscious. I am fairly certain that like love, acceptance, and self-worth, a second Space Jam movie released in 2014 is a universal desire which defines what it means to be human.
A movie about a basketball player having his talent taken through a basketball?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0wiLTsDqag

As close as your gonna get guys

"but Bryan, you didn't need that magic basketball. The power to steal talent from professional athletes was inside of you all along!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NR9C338hbQ
is a film about a boy who has a jetpack thats powered by farts i think. It also begins with "thunder".
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
It's not a jetpack it's an entire spaceship
He also spends part of the movie employed by an Opera singer because his butt has a greater vocal range than the singer and he conceals the boy under the stage so that he can pretend to be singing the highest note in the world when actually it's some kid's farts
Twitter destroyed my feelings about my favourite British celebrity when Stephen Fry used the word "epically" do describe a newspaper headline
Just imagine he said it sarcastically

Considering he's British DOT DOT DOT
If you use twitter to talk about your life and keep up with your friends then you're dead to me
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
I keep up with friends on twitter because I know they only post on twitter when something actually happens.

Most of my friends use facebook as twitter and twitter as facebook it's actually very frightening.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
my mom's ipad has a pattern of fingerprint smudges exactly matching the bejeweled lattice
Speaking of iPad...

actually no this isn't about iPads. I haven't had a cellphone since Easter.
Should I get a new one, what type, which coverage, etc?
I've been functioning perfectly well without one. :/
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
you don't need a phone.
also: g0m is the best twitter
If you've Made it this far without one, you prollllly don't need one - but there's always emergencies to think of. Go prepaid, it's harder for the phone companies to steal your soul that way.
Do iPads even work as phones? I thought they were literally just big touchscreen app platforms
They seem like they'd be sort of cumbersome as a phone
You could always skype with them i guess
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Prepaid isn't a bad option if you just want one for emergencies. Many prepaid phones will cost as little as $20 and then $4 per day for each day you use it (with unlimited use that day). That being said of you find that, yeah, you would really like the convience of online connectivity in your pocket then it comes down to a matter of budget vs. use. An iPhone with a reasonable data and talk plan can run you $100 a month (plus the initial $200, $50 price for the actual unit). Android/HTC phones should be cheaper, but the functionality varies and you'll need to do your research to make sure you don't get stuck with something you end up hating. If you're looking for something that you could use for art purposes, you'll still have to do some research, and get a stylus for whatever device you choose.
Fuck, now i feel like i am at my old job.
Ed, did you work at an office supplies/cellular phone store?
Sprint's customer service.

It was... unpleasant.
ED MY PHONE ISN'T WORKING I'M MAD AT YOU
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
ED I WANT MORE FUCKING BARS WHAT IS MY MONEY PAYING YOU FOR
dang I haven't even heard of this "prepaid" option before
but yeah, I'd basically only use the thing for emergencies and asking for directions and stuff.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
(08-23-2012, 11:08 PM)Woffles Wrote: »ED MY PHONE ISN'T WORKING I'M MAD AT YOU

(08-23-2012, 11:31 PM)Mehgamehn Wrote: »ED I WANT MORE FUCKING BARS WHAT IS MY MONEY PAYING YOU FOR

That wasn't the most unpleasant part, just don't mention bills or else i'll flip my desk.