This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff

This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
Current plan until I'm at my work desk: Shoot the shit in here (or a new thread if you want to have a nice visible title for incoming folks?) and I can always split/merge topics later
Okay; I'll be in and out because I have 4 hours solid of class from now but assume I'm reading everything
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
Plaid smells
My plan: Co-opt someone else's plan, but in a haphazard way to suggest that I wasn't actually paying attention.

So I say we should a Smelling Plaid subforum
Stop sniffing me you creeps
wait fuck I misread, I thought you said you wereN'T gonna be reading everything

uh

uh

blame Mehg
(03-02-2016, 10:39 PM)Plaid Wrote: »I'm so glad everyone else is jumping on the adventure to comic train

wait what
You must be registered to view this content.
Ok so some MSPAFA oldfolks got nostalgic on tumblr and then loads of people came out of the woodwork like "hey wow what happened to all of us." Theemptypot/TEP who is a very classy lady (may your life will be enriched and delighted for knowing her) was particularly nostalgic for forum-based communication (what with Tumblr ultra-sucking for that), so a big group effort was made to drag a bunch of people over here.

In somewhat-conjunction with Plaid launching her webcomic, that tumblr friend-network is seeing some merit in having a not-tumblr hub to talk about webcomickry, so if we're lucky we might see some new faces/rehashed faces around???
[Image: webcomic.png]
i wanna start a lil forum game. It might take a while to make the assets i need but when it's done i might put it in the games subforum here? ? ?

just to gauge interest, tho, would anyone be down for a cute top-down ftl-like with dice rolls and space punks? I think I'll use a sorta forumventure style command thing, but with emphasis on gameplay or w/e rather than plot necessarily.
idk.
heck yeah
That sounds like something I personally would be very interested in
That sounds fun to me
nice!!!! Im gonna do some assets when i get home. for now i gotta do statistic's
I'd also totes be keen Dalm
You must be registered to view this content.
Weeks ago, my cat came to the understanding that when the humans turn a doorknob, the door opens; not only that, but that she could use that knowledge herself, because it's the turning part that works, not the human part. She's spent every day since then practicing getting strong and coordinated (and physically large) enough to do it herself, sometimes for a couple of minutes and sometimes for up to an hour straight.

It's so cool to me to see such a simple little meat machine grasping complex cause and effect concepts like that. I love animal behavior so much.
My cat's figured this out too, but we have the like, bar handle style doorknobs, so it seems like there's the real possibility that some day my cat opens a door.

Also our front door sometimes only SEEMS like it's shut all the way. It's easy to forget that you have to audibly hear it click. My cat has pried the door open from that before. If he could just pull the knob down enough to dislodge the door ever so slightly, he's getting out.
My first cat wasn't quite tall or strong enough for the front door, but he was really good with sliding doors. Unfortunately the door that goes from the laundry (where his food was) to the toilet is a slider, so sometimes you'd be minding your own business doing your business and he'd come in and yowl at you to be fed
hi. i'm doing alright. things move fast here (besides the internet.) i miss the lazy online days with my assorted pals, such as yourselves. i'm learning that i'm... kinda an adult with their shit together, but i've also been exploding with anger at weird times and i have no clue what the root cause is (as opposed to the specific, momentary causes.) i finally moved into a room that is quiet at night and i can sleep well in it, potentially.
I'm happy to hear you're well! For me personally, excessive anger with no clear cause is usually a result of feeling powerless or because I have been very stressed for a long time without acknowledging it. Perhaps you are simply still on edge from what amounts to a major and sudden life change?

Obviously, I don't know enough about your situation to have any real knowledge about what's up on your head, but that's where I'd be if I were you. Maybe being things through that lens will let you give yourself some insight; maybe not. Either way I hope you continue to be well.

c:
it's SO SUNNY IN CANADA. WOOOOH

finally don't have to wear a jacket that makes me look like a bear
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(03-08-2016, 05:21 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »it's SO SUNNY IN CANADA. WOOOOH

finally don't have to wear a jacket that makes me look like a bear

I thought camouflage was an important part of Canadian Bear Safety
Glad to hear you're surviving out there Chwoka. Gotta watch for that adultitis though. It starts with a room and job track, but then one day you wake up and there's a crockpot in your kitchen and you're paying off a low interest mortgage and you realized you're trapped in adulthood forever!