Official Petition - "The Pit"

This petition's purpose is to rename Main Discussion as "The Pit".
This is so that whenever on the forum topic there is an argument or a particularly heated discussion of canon or fanon you can literally tell them to meet you in The Pit and fucking fight you.

Signatures
  1. LoverIan
RE: Official Petition - "The Pit"
2. Kíeros
[Image: IsNsvUk.gif]
You could just, ya know, ask Schaz or Pines nicely :3
Actually this is as good a place as any to get some community input - what would you prefer as the subtitle of your forum? Currently it's "the fortuna fanhub" but if you have alternatives that too is something I can alter.
I can rename the Fortuna Main Discussion Topic, "THE PIT: Fortuna discussion topic" if that's what you're asking Ian.

No idea on what the subtitle of the forum should be, the only thing that came to mind was "robot crying simulator" and that seems like a horrible idea. I think Fortuna fanhub is quite fine for now!
Oh honestly The Pit was just a joke about Main Discussion topic. I think renaming the subforum itself The Pit might be a step too far. It could be cool but I'm unsure right there.
But I am definitely up for having the name of the discussion topic be The Pit. Kind of gives it a nickname that's also a reference.
Though I'm also up for the description of the subforum being "talk about robot crying simulator".

@Agentblue This isn't meant to be aggressive. I'm in no authority to ask them to change it, but it was a funny idea in my head and I wanted to see how others felt.
Something with the word "Fortunerds" in it, please! It's my favorite word! <3
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
WOOP
AHA