#photoops

#photoops
RE: #photoops
I can't grow a beard! Blatant discriminachin!
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Depending on the length of your hair, you could sport a nice chinkerchif. Otherwise, a well-placed palm can make you seem thoughtful and have onlookers wondering what mystery lies beneath.

Of course a MIGHTY CHIN is nothing to hide. It is a symbol of beauty and authority. I wonder who has the best chin here...
New glasses :D

[Image: tumblr_mdtyq41quP1ql1irgo1_500.jpg]
Went to see the NSO on Friday. First time I've worn a suit since I was thirteen, I think.
SpoilerShow
look at you nottles, rocking that swag

also equally swag-rocking for you plaid! (but how many times have people mentioned lightning scars? :3)
Conclusion: you should wear more suits!
(12-02-2012, 03:30 PM)btp Wrote: »Conclusion: you should wear more suits!
Seconded wholeheartedly.
Yes

excellent
My flatmate's excellent solution to "take it down a notch on buying everyone forever shit for Christmas" entails making cookies.

Perhaps unforunately, flatmate #2 got to decorate a couple.

[Image: 3Q74o.jpg]

[Image: HctoQ.jpg]
New Zealand Christmas substitutes cookies and murder for snow and caroling
yeah there's no snow
too much rain though
'specially since i hadn't finished shopping yet
I bought a furby with my christmas money and LOOK AT HOW CUTE HE IS

[Image: 59pho.png]
[Image: rCdT8.png]
[Image: i8Gjw.png]
[Image: qpVnp.png]
I thought you were posting a picture of yourself while the image was loading 'cause i just saw a blue lock of hair and that was funny for me please don't be offended your hair is awesome.

I bet that furby looks even more frightening when turned off.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Hahaha, I'm not offended at all :B

He actually looks really cute 99% of the time (see: the previous page) including while he's sleeping. You cannot turn them off. You can only let them sleep.

[Image: pGYMa.png]

Background behind the creepy pic though: I was dicking around taking photos of him and the flash didn't fire, and suddenly horror movie.
[Image: furby.png]
i would totally watch that movie
Wait, those things are still around?
I thought they all died of malnutrition some time in the late nineties due to the fact that the geneticists who created them neglected to include digestive systems?
They built more, smarter and stronger than the last

I thought the wikipedia article for Furbies couldn't scare me until it said "there is a subculture of Furby furries", something that I must always have secretly known to be true but until now had never cause to consider.
[Image: VwohR.jpg]
Apparently the NSA banned them "due to concerns that they may be used to record and repeat classified information." But we all know that's just an excuse.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
hi schaz you look p happy can i have your glasses
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
i scrolled down and saw the glasses and stopped, thinking "oh wow this picture is going to be fuckin great" then i scrolled down to the dragon shirt and im like "oh shiiiiiiitttttt" and then the entire thing was on my screen and i smiled and the computer exploded schazer you owe me a new computer
Schaz, how can you be so fabulous.

[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
It surely is an octopus shirt? I see tentacles.
Excellent either way.

Jacquerel, I think Wikipedia is screwing with you. Wikifur has nothing for Furby.