Void Girl [Oh god it's back]

Void Girl [Oh god it's back]
RE: Void Girl
insist on calling antlers "antler's"
"Listen Geri we're not trying to be troublemakers, we just have suspicions that Antlers here might be malevolent & we don't know how to prove either malevolence or innocence."
(04-22-2017, 02:59 PM)SneakyRobot Wrote: »"Listen Geri we're not trying to be troublemakers, we just have suspicions that Antlers here might be malevolent & we don't know how to prove either malevolence or innocence."

Eh, he clearly has power over this place. If Antlers wanted to hurt Geri he would've already done so.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
(04-22-2017, 07:20 PM)tronn Wrote: »Eh, he clearly has power over this place. If Antlers wanted to hurt Geri he would've already done so.

...Remind me why we are trying to piss him off again? Cause him hurting Geri because of our stupidity is a real thing. He may not want to yet, but that doesn't mean he won't change his mind.
Don't look at me. I'm just as confused by the bear as you people are...
Speaking of which, why is Antlers here in the first place? Ah he probably will say it's classified.
SpoilerShow
I'm not trying to protect Geri from immediate harm. It's just that the author is dropping little hints that Antlers might be up to no good. If we release him from his prison & he turns out to be a big bad, than it'll be all our fault.
(04-22-2017, 09:39 PM)Tuesday Wrote: »
SpoilerShow
Go for it! I think a discussion thread would be particularly useful for people who want to discuss without also making it a suggestion.
Void Girl Discussion Thread Ayyy

Well, here you go! I never really specified at the beginning of the adventure, but any story-relevant talk here is presumed to be in-character internal debate among Geno's parts, so feel free to talk anything you don't want influencing the narrative to this thread.

Have a good time!
Quote:> Apologize normally

GENO
"We're sorry. We really think we might be damaged. Some of us are on edge, and rash actions can be taken without the confirmation of others."

ANTLERS
"One can tell. Now then, Geri. Are you still willing to create the portal?"

She nods, more enthusiastically than she might have before you put a fresh fracture in your already delicate relationship by your stunning belligerence. One imagines she trusts herself more than she trusts you right now--and that's saying something.

GERI
"The worst that can happen is literally nothing, right? I'll try."

Quote:> Justify yourself to Geri

GENO
"Wait! Listen, Geri. We're not trying to be troublemakers, we just have suspicions that..."

Quote:> Abort explanation; if Antlers wanted to hurt Geri he'd already have done it

You trail off, your parts questioning the point of explaining at all. This is Antlers' territory, and with all the power being the sole ruler of an entire pocket dimension allows, he could've obliterated Geri the minute you showed up.

Besides, you don't think Geri is in the mood for debate right now.

Quote:> Encourage the heck out of Geri

GENO
"You can do this, Geri. After all, you accidentally transferred us here. That alone proves how great you are. If you put your all into this, there's no way you can fail!"

A reluctant half-smile tugs at her mouth. She seems fond of this reasonable, supportive part of you, even if the violent bits have worn on her patience.

GERI
"Thanks, reasonable-adult-side-of-Geno. You're good people. Bird-liches. Bears? Whatever."

She rolls her shoulders, stretches her arms high above her head. Limbers up like a gymnast preparing to somersault over a bar.

GERI
"If that's all..."

*jams the 'pause' button so hard*
(or: break time with tuesday)

SpoilerShow
(04-23-2017, 01:46 AM)Tuesday Wrote: »If you don't particularly want to see anything,

strike our proxy character blind and deaf as soon as we go through the gate
Use a cool music track. Probably from Madeon or something. That, and make sure to title drop and drop "TUESDAY PRESENTS" "AN EAGLE-TIME PRODUCTION" before the title drop in question.
SpoilerShow
do whatever you want, just add a bird with 3 legs somewhere as an easter egg or somethin.
SpoilerShow
(04-23-2017, 03:22 AM)SC Wrote: »Use a cool music track. Probably from Madeon or something. That, and make sure to title drop and drop "TUESDAY PRESENTS" "AN EAGLE-TIME PRODUCTION" before the title drop in question.

throw in a "mike will made it" or a "damn son where'd you find this"
(04-23-2017, 03:44 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »
(04-23-2017, 03:22 AM)SC Wrote: »Use a cool music track. Probably from Madeon or something. That, and make sure to title drop and drop "TUESDAY PRESENTS" "AN EAGLE-TIME PRODUCTION" before the title drop in question.

throw in a "mike will made it" or a "damn son where'd you find this"

i like how this guy thinks
SpoilerShow
Geri's portal is just so darn impressive that both Antlers' and Geno's collective (and metaphorical) jaws drop.
Author's Note:
SpoilerShow

This happens.

You get the distinct feeling that someone in this room made an inadvisable decision.
Oh heck yeah, let's fuckin jet
Oh shit son, Antlers is pretty fucking scary.
> Geno: Scan Geri again.
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
Quote:give my fondest Regards to the PRimaRch.

Oh we should definitely be concerned.
Error Conflicting Directive.
Projecting Holographic Wings behind Geri.
(04-29-2017, 06:18 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Oh heck yeah, let's fuckin jet
Worries relating to Geri is just another reason to not be here, imo.
>BAH! Any machinations that Antlers could have against us will be a trifle for someone(s) as skilled as we in all the dark arts ever to disarm.

>Continue forward in blind confidence that we have everything under control.

>Before we leave, whisper to Antlers that we know what he's up to, and vow to show him how evil plans are REALLY done.
SpoilerShow

"Woah Geri! Look'n good!"
"How do you feel?"

Dang if mana transfers can influence the person gaining the mana then we might have found ourselves a new means of escape.
>Please, let's not do anything that will make us get blasted across this void again. I rather like being in one piece and not smashed to bits by intimidating Antlers/buffed Geri.

>"Still looking fabulous, gurl. Show us what you got!"
Don't look at me. I'm just as confused by the bear as you people are...
That wasn't ordinary mana, that was black, deer magic!