Void Girl [Oh god it's back]

Prologue Mirror (Complete)
Chapter 1 Mirror (Ongoing)

Artist's Note: this adventure exists solely because I acquired a Samsung Galaxy Note tablet and need something to do between classes. I'm experimenting a bit with the format here -- let's see how this pans out. :)

[Image: 000.png?dl=0]
RE: Void Girl
*slides in real casual like* yeah what's up
What is that in your hand and should I be concerned.
> Do you have a name? If not, I HEREBY DECLARE THEE:

[I take out my trumpet, play a tune and 20 of my minions come out behind me, leaving behind a red carpet and putting down a throne. I sit on the throne, pull out a piece of paper out of my pocket and it says:]

"Geraldine Garbledina II."

IT IS LAW.
SpoilerShow
Nice horns
SpoilerShow
>System rebooted. Please insert 25 cents to continue.
Yo how it do
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
> Is that finger goo or does your finger wear shoes?
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
SpoilerShow

Quote:> Yo how it do
> Yeah what's up

[Image: 001.png?dl=0]

GIRL:
"Heeeeey, someone replied! So I didn't break you after all~"

Quote:> Is that finger goo or does your finger wear shoes?
> What is that in your hand and should I be concerned.

[Image: 002.png?dl=0]

GIRL:
"This drippy thing? It's supposed to be my wand, but uh. It got a little... melted in the magical implosion what brought us here."

Quote:> Nice horns.
> Do you have a name? If not, I hereby declare thee... Geraldine Garbledina II.

[Image: 003.png?dl=0]
GIRL:
"Thank you! They're a bit stubby thanks to the lack of mana in the air, but that's kind of you to say. You've got nice... voices... yourself. How many souls did they put in this little ball?"

GIRL:
"As a matter of fact, I do have a name -- but I can't remember it right now, so I guess you can call me 'Geri'."
I dunno but can you let me out? It'll turn out great for you I promise
(04-14-2017, 08:45 AM)Schazer Wrote: »I dunno but can you let me out? It'll turn out great for you I promise

Yes, why not invite one of us in. Or all of us and throw a party
GURL, DAT HAIR

MM
SpoilerShow
Quote:>I dunno but can you let me out? It'll turn out great for you I promise
>Yes, why not invite one of us in. Or all of us and throw a party

[Image: 004.png?dl=0]
GERI:
//flick
"Ni~ce try, little guys... but even I know better than to try opening a soul vault, never mind one with like a quadrillionty puzzled familiars inside."
"Besides, aren't you contractually bound to help me?"
(04-14-2017, 09:03 AM)Myeth Wrote: »GURL, DAT HAIR
MM

[Image: 005.png?dl=0]

GERI:
"Awwwh, thank you! I've been growing it for days. ♥"
Open the box, pandoraGeri. You'll find respect and maybe possibly magical contracts of doing people a solid go both ways
>Contractually bound to help you? That means you're our boss and we work for you? So, what are the hours like, do we get dental coverage, and is it too early to ask for vacation time?
Quote:Open the box, Geri. You'll find respect and maybe possibly magical contracts of doing people a solid go both ways

[Image: 006.png?dl=0]

GERI:
"Look, even if I thought letting you out in the middle of literal nowhere without the supervision of a proper practitioner of timespace magic was a good idea -- which I don't -- I couldn't let you out anyway with my wand being all melty."

Quote:>Contractually bound to help you? That means you're our boss and we work for you? So, what are the hours like, do we get dental coverage, and is it too early to ask for vacation time?

[Image: 007.png?dl=0]

GERI
"What do you need dental for? You don't have teeth! Or bodies!"
"I was kind of hoping you could make us a portal out of here. I... I think that's the point of our being here? Maybe? Ooh, I hate tests so much...!"
Just for those who don't remember.... what happens if we don't help you?
CAST PORTALMANCY LEVEL 1: THERE'S A HOLE IN MY BUCKET
> C'mon man, disembodied voices in a black mysterious orb can have teeth too. Don't be racist.
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
Well if you can't let us out, giVE US SOME HAIR GURL DAMN
SpoilerShow
Oh we can make portals EASY!

We just have to be physically there is all. We have tons of escape portals here! Too many really.

If only someone would open up this dang ole soul gate for us...
Zoop Zap Zoo! Portal Dortal Doo! ✏⚡
Scanning Environment. Mana Strength: Low, Leyline Turbulence: Low...
Portal Detected, 2.4km North.
So we're basically a pot of souls right? Maybe if you got us some more souls to eat we'd become smart enough to make this "pore-tall" for you. Do you happen to have a soul?Also we may need dentures to chew it up properly, so about that dental plan..