#photoops
RE: #photoops
SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
Dang dude i dig your hair a lot.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Haha thanks! It's just run of the mill mophead to me. I've been told by several people over the years that it's Beatles style hair. Except for the phase where I never brushed my hair and just wandered round with bed head all the time. Then people compared me to Pete Doherty.
It is everything my hair would like to be.

Also here's a picture of me attempting to press keys on a keyboard

[Image: kHzEm.jpg]

(There is another keyboard below that one)

And then a microphone bumped me on the head

SpoilerShow
Ohmygodedletsmakeaband
I need to dress up as something relating to some letters, one of the letters being N. So my first thought was "Ninja! I can totally dress up as a ninja!" only to find that no, no I can't.

Below are my failures. (It's worth noting that this was the first thing I did after crawling out of bed in the morning, so I wasn't anything close to thinking straight for all of these. That is my best attempt to explain my motivation for most of this.)

SpoilerShow
The decorated mask makes you look like some kind of cute 1920's bandito. I particularly like the one with the white shirt and hat. You should get a six shooter and just go with "n'er-do-well"
"N'er do well" would be a lot of fun, actually. :o The only problem would be with having to explain it to people but I don't think I care as long as I have a midway decent outfit for this thing.

I don't know if you can tell from the photos or not but the mask is just a tshirt that was mostly black/dark and therefore acceptable for my purposes.
SHIIIIIIIIRT NINJAAAAAA

If you had a robe of some sort, or even just one of those sash thingies 1) that go around bathrobe waists 2) or the same stuff as Taekwondo belts, that sort of weave, it could make all the difference!
I liked it.
SpoilerShow
So hey, this is a thread.

man, I always feel awkward looking at everyone. Everyone is really cute.

Reading through this thread, I guess that's a pretty common reaction, so I guess I don't feel as weird thinking it as I did before?

(I still feel kind of weird thinking about people I barely know as being really pretty and stuff)

Anyway. This picture cracks me up. It's awhile ago now, but I just find it hilarious
SpoilerShow

(I really like that drawing cyber)
You win the most kawaii mustache ever award
(07-16-2012, 01:39 AM)cyber95 Wrote: »I liked it.
SpoilerShow

aaaaaa

Thank you so much cyber! :D :D :D :D
[Image: a_clockwork_doll_by_theemptypot-d575xhr.jpg]

Well golly gee, it's a picture of my face!

This was my coustume for Steam Powered Giraffe's Musical Robot Contest. One of the requirements was robot makeup, but all I had was a cheap eyeshadow palette and some eyeliner. (I like, never wear makeup. Ever. This was the first time I actually put it on with any intention of effort.)

I kinda like it, though I wish I had more tools to use.
It looks p. neat.
My neighbor's funeral was today. (It went well, as funerals go.) This is me at home afterwards, before changing out of my formal clothes.

[Image: formalfogel.JPG]
You look dapper DP.

I wish we could see you looking dapper on less somber occasions.
[Image: ttHJF.gif]
SHE'S WATCHING YOU *BEEP*
What is that thing bouncing back and forth in the background?
I think it is some unfortunate's arm?
I was expecting a jump scare
My boyfriend takes all time best gift giver prize

[Image: 564593_10151002797413031_488112069_n.jpg]

Modelled by my grandma (I am not quite as wrinkly).
Oh my gooodddd those bags <3 They are amazing. And surprisingly spacious! I passed up the chance to get one last time I was overseas. Regretted it ever since.
It won't fit my pencil case XD Goodness knows what I'm going to do in that regard tomorrow. So happy with it though <3